Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RHD Japan group buy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

RHD Japan group buy Empty
PostSubject: RHD Japan group buy   RHD Japan group buy Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2011, 12:29 pm

As part of my job at bennett ive been given the go ahead to pursue any distributors I want. Now typically RHD Japan wouldnt be the first choice for a Ford dealership but because 99% of my friends own and drive a japanese car I can only see it as beneficial to have RHD as a distributor.

The only catch to this is that Bennett will not provide any funds for the buy in as japanese aftermarket parts does not really benefit Ford all that much.

So Im wondering if anyone wants to be in on a group buy that will allow me to obtain this dealer program for bennett a few benefits would be:

1.) Cheap shipping as we are an established business and have contracts with most shipping companies.
2.) VERY attractive pricing, as the sale of JDM parts does not finacially benefit Ford I can sell for employee pricing.
3.) Hassle Free buying
Back to top Go down
JDN
Rank 3
Rank 3
JDN

Number of posts : 154
Vehicle : Omega
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: RHD Japan group buy   RHD Japan group buy Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2011, 12:28 pm

Has anyone showed interest?
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: RHD Japan group buy   RHD Japan group buy Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2011, 6:17 pm

im sure there is something on that site i would want!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RHD Japan group buy   RHD Japan group buy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RHD Japan group buy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: