Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Touch Display Deck

Go down 
+5
jdm_itr
Maniac
Marshal
dev
subbie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Touch Display Deck Empty
PostSubject: Touch Display Deck   Touch Display Deck Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2008, 5:53 pm

Hey Guys...

I wanna put a touch display deck in my car and was thinkning somewhere along the Pioneer AVH-P6000 W/DVD...

Any other suggestions???
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Touch Display Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touch Display Deck   Touch Display Deck Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2008, 5:54 pm

Touch Display Deck F2AF9_1

something like this I think....
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC

Touch Display Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touch Display Deck   Touch Display Deck Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 11:01 am

Looks bad ass but how much do those go for haha
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Touch Display Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touch Display Deck   Touch Display Deck Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 7:00 pm

They scream "steal me!"
Is that the one that can be set up to display stuff like oil pressure/temp and what not?
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Touch Display Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touch Display Deck   Touch Display Deck Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 7:47 pm

Get inventive and have a cover made that looks like a shitty cassette deck then they won't steal it just pop it over the screen when you leave and there you go.
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC

Touch Display Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touch Display Deck   Touch Display Deck Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2008, 12:28 am

Marshal wrote:
They scream "steal me!"
Is that the one that can be set up to display stuff like oil pressure/temp and what not?

Man has a point haha
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Touch Display Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touch Display Deck   Touch Display Deck Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2008, 9:34 am

there is a double din available that has a removable face plate cant remeber ho makes it
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Touch Display Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touch Display Deck   Touch Display Deck Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2008, 4:22 pm

hahaha ya that would be bad ass!

They go for like $650 - $750(CDN) on ebay right now and ya im not sure really what to do yet...
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Touch Display Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touch Display Deck   Touch Display Deck Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2008, 4:25 pm

visions has a screen like this for like $350ish right now..
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Touch Display Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touch Display Deck   Touch Display Deck Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2008, 11:29 pm

dont buy it its shit no ipod hook up or burnt dvds and its got like low volt preouts and internal amp and ive herd that the volume knobs break easy
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Touch Display Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touch Display Deck   Touch Display Deck Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2008, 3:04 pm

thanks for the heads up Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Touch Display Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touch Display Deck   Touch Display Deck Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2008, 11:49 pm

WReX wrote:
thanks for the heads up Thumbs Up
no probs id get the one that has detachable face thats the one im getting i cant remeber what the brand is though i feel like a idiot
Back to top Go down
guswaym
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 90
Vehicle : RSX Type-S
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Touch Display Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touch Display Deck   Touch Display Deck Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2009, 12:30 pm

get the avic d3 you can change the illumination color of the screen and buttons to match your interior its awsome everything in my car lights up red so sexy not to mention full ipod intergration free GPS and sirus / xm add on and blue tooth ad on its a sick deck
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Touch Display Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touch Display Deck   Touch Display Deck Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 1:28 am

you should get the same screen that alex has ! im gunna get one i think
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

Number of posts : 680
Vehicle : 09' Mustang GT & 94' Nissan Silvia
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Touch Display Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touch Display Deck   Touch Display Deck Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 8:57 pm

both the D3 and AVHP6000DVD are VERY old decks...2-3 years old...current models include

AVHP3100DVD
AVHP4100DVD
AVICZ3

stop in visions east adam and ill hook you up man
Back to top Go down
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 363
Vehicle : 00' GSR
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Touch Display Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touch Display Deck   Touch Display Deck Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 9:11 pm

I'd get the double din one that is stationary. Reason being I was interested in one but the ones that come out on a motor and fold up sometimes get worn out from constantly being pushed back when you touch it too hard or opened/closed.
Back to top Go down
crazy8
Rank 1
Rank 1
crazy8

Number of posts : 15
Vehicle : '04 Mazda Rx8
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Touch Display Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touch Display Deck   Touch Display Deck Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 2:01 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
dont buy it its shit no ipod hook up or burnt dvds and its got like low volt preouts and internal amp and ive herd that the volume knobs break easy

What volume knob???

i have a similar deck, the 6800... i love it based on the fact you cant get a deck anymore with a built in 6 disc dvd player, mine plays burtn cd's and dvd's although not divx... the ipod control works great, the background video is hard to come by in new decks, some stupid law about distracting the driver.. the higher volt pre outs do nothing but give you a higher signal to noise ratio which doesnt really matter in newer vehicles aslong as you use high quality rca's to your amps, doesnt affect volume... only downside is no warranty from ebay, and probably more expensive than your price on the new 4100 or 3100 and doesnt come with a usb our aux imput, but its 6 disc...

and to answer someone elses question, yes it is the one that can give you the rpm along with other thing and even more freakin cool, the amount of g force in your vehicle at take offs, stops, and corners... it is as extra module which will be tough to find tho, ebay!! it is the AVG-VDP1 i believe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Touch Display Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touch Display Deck   Touch Display Deck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touch Display Deck
Page 1 of 1