Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANOTHER skyline in town?

Go down 
+18
Cody
kriS13
corey
Noops
swift101
Black
Baht85
veedub
Piett
CamJohns122
1eightySX
Soup
slow
laynehip
240sxy
jdm_itr
JYB116
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

ANOTHER skyline in town? Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 12:40 am

anyone see that new skyline in town? white withh black hood and roll cage in the back anyone know any specs or anything for that matter? Mad
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 1:46 am

another one im sorry but these cars are getting overrated
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 2:13 am

lol

so what, NOW there are too many?

i remember back in the day, yeah back in the day, when we got a 5th skyline in regina and thats what we were saying.

"another" applied to these cars years ago.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 8:34 am

240sxy wrote:
lol

i remember back in the day, yeah back in the day, when we got a 5th skyline in regina and thats what we were saying.

almost forgot how long you were in "the game"
thank you for reminding us all once again
Back to top Go down
slow
Rank 3
Rank 3
slow

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 8:43 am

jdm_itr wrote:
another one im sorry but these cars are getting overrated

Getting overrated? Skylines are heavy and slow cars (in stock form or near stock), always have been...people who buy them don't buy them because they'll out perform a ferrari, they buy them because they are nice cars with a bit of kick. Skylines have the potential to become amazing cars wtih some good modifications, their engines are still some of the best designed engines ever made. Either way, being overrated is something different to each person. I'd like to own a skyline right now, but I've got something else that will be much more fun and should handle better as well.

laynehip wrote:
240sxy wrote:
lol

"were in the game"? That would indicate he is no longer in the game...I've seen Adrian drift at every drift event. I'd say he is very much still in the game.
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 9:13 am

1989 Champion White R32 GTR
R34 N1 Nur Spec Motor.
Very nice car

PM'd the old owner for the specs. Hopefully he gives em up.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 10:24 am

laynehip wrote:
240sxy wrote:
lol

Insert clever rap comment for being in "the game"

He is right. It is the argument of the beard, I think is what they call it in logic. If we took this one Skyline away it is not like there would be just enough of them. Let's just say this one is not the one that broke the camels back.

Anyway, does it really matter how many skylines pop up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
slow
Rank 3
Rank 3
slow

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 10:53 am

1eightySX wrote:
Anyway, does it really matter how many skylines pop up?

no kidding
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 10:55 am

I got nothing against skylines hell straight up id LOVe to own one right now and i hope to own some sort of RHD in a year or two but i dont think there overatted its just the people that buy a skyline and think there king shit.

Sure skylines are cool and id be lucky to own one but dont flaunt it there not super cars.
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 11:04 am

CamJohns122 wrote:
I got nothing against skylines hell straight up id LOVe to own one right now and i hope to own some sort of RHD in a year or two but i dont think there overatted its just the people that buy a skyline and think there king shit.

Sure skylines are cool and id be lucky to own one but dont flaunt it there not super cars.

Exactly. I know a few skyline owners like that. I have a skyline and I can tell you. They have nothing. They are a standard car with a turbo. They have potential to be great. But out of the box they are just your ordinary car. Hell I don't think mine even makes 190 hp (its old and the turbo seals died last weekend)
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 11:22 am

Yeah i mean not even just skylines its any car like unless you own a fuckin lambo or something shut up i own a god damn civic you think i flaunt it its the same with any car enjoy it and take care of it but dont think your the next DK or some shit cause you bought a skyline.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 11:24 am

CamJohns122 wrote:
Yeah i mean not even just skylines its any car like unless you own a fuckin lambo or something shut up i own a god damn civic you think i flaunt it its the same with any car enjoy it and take care of it but dont think your the next DK or some shit cause you bought a skyline.

Yah man your not even Diddy Kong with that shit... go throw your barrels somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 11:29 am

I mean there nice cars and all i really want one but in japan arent they just as common as anything else, and used as like family cars and regular cars? i could be mistaken tho
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 11:30 am

But its not even just skylines theres no need to be cocky with any car, theres this guy with a stock dodge truck who cruises albert all the time and he always looks over wants to race, takes off from lights etc. like chill out buddy
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 11:57 am

Ok I thnk we have down played the Skyline enough for one day. The Skyline gained its rep somewhere, the GTS are good cars but are nothing to write home about. The GT-R are race bred and have earned the right to their legecay. Anyway, we all don't need a history lesson on the Skyline.

Last edited by 1eightySX on September 25th 2008, 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 1:55 pm

well thats enough bashin on skylines for one day.. so back to the real topic, anyone have any pictures i havent seen it yet.
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 2:33 pm

I do have pictures. But they are ob my other computer. ( at work)
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 2:59 pm

i want to see this engine.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 5:56 pm

slow wrote:

laynehip wrote:
240sxy wrote:
lol

"were in the game"? That would indicate he is no longer in the game...I've seen Adrian drift at every drift event. I'd say he is very much still in the game.

Thats not what layne meant at all.
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 5:59 pm

i want a skyline
Back to top Go down
Baht85
Rank 3
Rank 3
Baht85

Number of posts : 198
Vehicle : 04 sentra se r spec v
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 6:01 pm

i want a tt 300zx Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 6:02 pm

bahrx7 wrote:
i want a skyline
lol one car at a time man
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 6:07 pm

R35?
Back to top Go down
swift101
Rank 3
Rank 3
swift101

Number of posts : 227
Vehicle : 2005 Civic
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 6:09 pm

there are only about less then half a dozen Suzuki Swift GT(i)'s in the city.. weeee! @
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 6:14 pm

ANOTHER skyline in town? 100_2077
ANOTHER skyline in town? 100_1852
ANOTHER skyline in town? 100_1853
ANOTHER skyline in town? 100_1854
ANOTHER skyline in town? 100_1979
ANOTHER skyline in town? 100_1992
ANOTHER skyline in town? 100_1994
ANOTHER skyline in town? 100_1997
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER skyline in town?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next