Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luther Hostage Situation?

Go down 
+12
dev
raboyto2
JYB116
Fiorante
Black
dr.dub
corey
Cody
laynehip
CamJohns122
phoez
Proch
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

Number of posts : 186
Vehicle : 2001 Grand Prix GTP
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Luther Hostage Situation? Empty
PostSubject: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 5:09 pm

Does anyone on this Forum go to Luther? I heard on the Radio today that a student that was expelled, came back and held the preacher or something at gunpoint during some morning mass deal? and forced him to read off some sorta note? anyone know any more about this
Back to top Go down
phoez
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1337
Vehicle : nokia + xj
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 5:12 pm

it was a pellet gun and he made the preacher dude read like a 10 page thing or something.
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 5:24 pm

Haha frankly if your gonna threaten someone at least do it right i mean cmon pellet gun sure itll hurt but if anyone realizes it says like AIR Crossman on it than your fucked. Plus what did the guy read some bible passage or something haha

Guess those luther kids really wanna be at school soo bad
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 6:05 pm

while listening to it on ckrm today they made it sound like it was a full fledged hostage situation and they had 3 phone lines set up for parents to call to ask question and i seen some red pontiac floor it through an intersection at a red light almost causing a massive car accident and couldnt help but think it was all because some over protective mother was racing to get her daughter after a horrible pellet gun standoff
Back to top Go down
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

Number of posts : 193
Vehicle : 1981 Malibu 355sbc
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 6:59 pm

Talk at my school (thom) was that some guy that used to go to luther that now goes to thom did it. Some people are saying that he had him read off a list of girls that didnt like him or something stupid.. and then told them that it was all their fault that he is doing it.

But can never trust rumours, the guy is weird, I had to do a physics lab with him once and he is akward..

edit: he wasn't at school all day apparently, so I don't know if people are just assuming it was him, or if it actually was
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 7:03 pm

Seems like lots of shit bullshit has been going on lately, what gives.
Back to top Go down
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 8:19 pm

I saw that went south on lewvan and went east on sask drive. to see a cop taking pictures and I look and there's a jimmy ther smoked the side of a echo or some little shit box and the blue ghost car following the blazer had rearended the blazer. hahahaha. wonder if he got any tickets for following to close or not paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 10:45 pm

my brother has a few friends from luther claimed that the kid was friends with one of the kids of commited suicide last year. Something to do with a teacher who had abused the kid and made him commit suicide so apparently this kid freaked out and wanted the teacher to admit it and apologize or something... crazy
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 11:17 pm

on the news it said his favourite movie was the notebook
so no wonder
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 11:21 pm

Lol wow haha

you can bet with me there the next pyscho will come from campbell once i drive someone over the edge
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 11:26 pm

man, if i were there an saw it was just a pellet gun, i would have just ran an tackled the kid, then probably get arrested because canada has a fucked up legal system
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 12:05 am

nah man riffle cause its gunna be me Razz .... no but that shits badass
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 12:16 am

JBlack09 wrote:
my brother has a few friends from luther claimed that the kid was friends with one of the kids of commited suicide last year. Something to do with a teacher who had abused the kid and made him commit suicide so apparently this kid freaked out and wanted the teacher to admit it and apologize or something... crazy

see.. i heard from a friend that had a friend that was THERE that "he was expelled for stalking a girl (and im assuming trying to do something>?) . The letter was HIS side of the story."

I then heard (one hour later) from another friend that had a friend there : "the letter was a list of girls that didnt like him and that it was their fault for what he was doing. "

Dont believe everything you hear. Lets just wait and see what actually happened.

just be glad here in canada we dont have easy access to guns like they do in the US. (im not saying you CANT get a gun... its just harder)
Back to top Go down
phoez
Rank 7
Rank 7

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 12:41 am

heard the exact same shit.

raboyto2 wrote:
JBlack09 wrote:

see.. i heard from a friend that had a friend that was THERE that "he was expelled for stalking a girl (and im assuming trying to do something>?) . The letter was HIS side of the story."

I then heard (one hour later) from another friend that had a friend there : "the letter was a list of girls that didnt like him and that it was their fault for what he was doing. "

Dont believe everything you hear. Lets just wait and see what actually happened.

just be glad here in canada we dont have easy access to guns like they do in the US. (im not saying you CANT get a gun... its just harder)
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 12:47 am

lol, which of the 3 stories?
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 11:04 am

jyb116 wrote:
nah man riffle cause its gunna be me Razz .... no but that shits badass

lol thats a cruel joke..
Back to top Go down
phoez
Rank 7
Rank 7

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 5:46 pm

raboyto2 wrote:
lol, which of the 3 stories?

i only see 2 stories.
but when i heard it they were combined in one lol
Back to top Go down
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

Number of posts : 186
Vehicle : 2001 Grand Prix GTP

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 5:33 pm

so somewhat related to this.. an adult male was running up and down vic, i beleive, this morning shooting a gun into the air, turned out to be a pellet gone again
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 7:37 pm

This is what i heard today.

Supposidly its known for people to get kicked out of luther because of rumours the teachers hear about students. And for some reason someone started a rumour about this guy wanting to rape a chick or something so the principal expelled him for that reason(which is why he wouldnt tell why he expelled him) And I guess he really thought it was a very stupid reason to get expelled which is why he did what he did. I cant remember exactly but I think what he made someone read was about why he thought it was stupid or unfair that he was expelled

Apparently he was a very..different guy. Someone who didnt have a lot of friends, didnt drink or do drugs, and/or was made fun of for things like him wearing winter boots all year round.

But this is just what i was told(or what i remember)
Back to top Go down
D Pickles
Rank 1
Rank 1
D Pickles

Number of posts : 10
Vehicle : Turbo Rabbit
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 10:44 pm

no wonder this kid did this hold up and not to mention wrong... all wrong like comon goes to high school dosent drink dosent do drugs theres ther first red flag. but then again we are talking about luther our best and brightest students of regina what a shame.....

Att: I am very aware I was politically incorect talking about this topic like
this so go on send me to hell with my confederit flag! @
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 10:49 pm

Hey wait, I don't drink or do drugs either!
Uh Oh, I'M GOING TO BURST INTO A MILLION PIECES OF AWESOME SAUCE.
Back to top Go down
RyanR
Rank 6
Rank 6
RyanR

Number of posts : 752
Vehicle : 2008 Toyota Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 10:50 pm

corey wrote:

substitute awesome with weak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.306motorclub.com
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 11:01 pm

corey wrote:
why are you so lame
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 11:04 pm

corey wrote:

You dont drink? or do drugs?

How do you have any fun haha
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 11:09 pm

CamJohns122 wrote:
corey wrote:

You dont drink? or do drugs?

How do you have any fun haha
I spend my days plotting against RyanR and how I will slow his car down.
dun dun dun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luther Hostage Situation?   Luther Hostage Situation? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luther Hostage Situation?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next