Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

comon lets go skidooin

Go down 
+17
Jex
taylorvw
JSharp
Cody
dev
corey
Marshal
JYB116
Black
CamJohns122
Soup
Jason-
Piett
Earlface
Rob
Thai-kun
jdm_itr
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 349
Vehicle : 07 Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-27

comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2009, 10:40 pm

ya im gonna fuck shit up on sunday
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2009, 10:46 pm

Earlface wrote:
lol if there's anything left are we the only 2 peeps on here with sleds
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2009, 10:47 pm

oh and cory two lol sry

Last edited by jdm_itr on January 14th 2009, 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2009, 12:02 am

lol apparently lol who cares and ya i might go saturday too but i have to finish erics grills first it has been in my parents garage for about a month the only times i have been back since i started it were for like a day at a time so havent got around to it
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2009, 12:08 am

Earlface wrote:
lol apparently lol who cares and ya i might go saturday too but i have to finish erics grills first it has been in my parents garage for about a month the only times i have been back since i started it were for like a day at a time so havent got around to it
erics grills?
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2009, 12:15 am

jdm_itr wrote:
Earlface wrote:
erics grills?

off his truck lol it was chrome but he wanted it black so i was doing it for him
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2009, 12:17 am

Earlface wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:
Earlface wrote:
erics grills?

off his truck lol it was chrome but he wanted it black so i was doing it for him
oh ok im off topic affraid
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2009, 12:21 am

jdm_itr wrote:
Earlface wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:
Earlface wrote:
erics grills?

oh ok im off topic affraid

oh no well now you only have two choices: torcher in the dungeon or death by richard simmons
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2009, 12:22 am

lol how lame
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2009, 12:25 am

jdm_itr wrote:
lol how lame

most things on this site are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

Number of posts : 193
Vehicle : 1981 Malibu 355sbc
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 9:45 am

jdm_itr wrote:
Earlface wrote:
lol if there's anything left are we the only 2 peeps on here with sleds

and i do but no one cares haha
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 10:38 am

i rememberd you
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2009, 2:05 am

i was bored today so here u guys go its totally extreme lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2009, 8:11 pm

what all have you done for mods on your sled
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2009, 11:42 pm

Cody wrote:
what all have you done for mods on your sled
not much 6" riser protaper handle bars so about 10" higher float skies thats it wanna get a can but i might sell this summer and get a 800 dragon rmk 155
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 7:21 pm

cute video ermel lol you should come to the mountains in march
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 7:41 pm

Earlface wrote:
cute video ermel lol you should come to the mountains in march
yeah i would if i wasnt broke were u goin
Back to top Go down
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 9:32 pm

Shit I'd love to go sledding in the mountains

So will you be selling your sled in the spring? I'll be looking for one in the spring, was wanting a crossfire or something similar, id like something with efi but not a huge deal. Long track for sure.
Yours is carbed right?
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2009, 9:59 pm

Cody wrote:

So will you be selling your sled in the spring? I'll be looking for one in the spring, was wanting a crossfire or something similar, id like something with efi but not a huge deal. Long track for sure.
Yours is carbed right?
lol the mountains r sick and mine is efi 700 08 rmk
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2009, 6:30 am

Cody wrote:

Yours is carbed right?

lol ya but its polaris junk Shocked ...forgot to mention we took the polaris out sunday with a brand new bottom end and snapped the brand new crank in half with 8 miles on it. im fuckin done with polaris for the rest of my life. oh and kyle, me and rick are tagging along with kurt and clint to mcbride. had to sell lots of car parts to afford it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2009, 12:13 pm

Earlface wrote:
Cody wrote:

Yours is carbed right?

lol ya but its polaris junk Shocked ...forgot to mention we took the polaris out sunday with a brand new bottom end and snapped the brand new crank in half with 8 miles on it. im fuckin done with polaris for the rest of my life. oh and kyle, me and rick are tagging along with kurt and clint to mcbride. had to sell lots of car parts to afford it Very Happy
lol you cant quite polaris you riding the shittiest sled they made everyone hates those jump into a polaris runin a liberty motor youll bee set my sled has like 1500 miles i havent even changed the belt lol im impresed
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2009, 1:31 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
Earlface wrote:
Cody wrote:

Yours is carbed right?

lol you cant quite polaris you riding the shittiest sled they made everyone hates those jump into a polaris runin a liberty motor youll bee set my sled has like 1500 miles i havent even changed the belt lol im impresed

lol yep i was just bugging you and ya it would be gone if we could sell it but the engine just keeps blowing
Back to top Go down
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2009, 4:45 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
lol the mountains r sick and mine is efi 700 08 rmk

well I'd be interested but I don't think I'll be spending enough on a sled to buy an 08, i havent decided what I want to spend yet.
do you know what you might want for it when you sell it
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2009, 12:40 pm

if i sell like 8 or 7
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2009, 12:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

comon lets go skidooin
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next