Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cindy McCain Drifts????

Go down 
+2
240sxy
Maniac
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Cindy McCain Drifts???? Empty
PostSubject: Cindy McCain Drifts????   Cindy McCain Drifts???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2008, 2:03 pm

Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Cindy McCain Drifts????   Cindy McCain Drifts???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2008, 4:41 pm

interesting.

if that was her in the yellow vette which she was standing beside in the picture, its believable.

kinda sketchy though, she flew to japan to take drifting lessons, she only spoke of what the sport was; which everyone already knows. i wanna see in car footage!

and that vid had alot of clips from the pink godzira and vicroy at the Balcony.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Cindy McCain Drifts????   Cindy McCain Drifts???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2008, 5:37 pm

240sxy wrote:
interesting.

if that was her in the yellow vette which she was standing beside in the picture, its believable.

kinda sketchy though, she flew to japan to take drifting lessons, she only spoke of what the sport was; which everyone already knows. i wanna see in car footage!

Well, well, well..... Its called b roll footage, Adrian. It is when the production agency obtains licensing to footage. So instead of having a news crew go and find a drifting event and going through the trouble of filming it they just order the footage. It seems legit enough, I mean its obviously a P.R. thing in response to Michelle Obama who has been doing very well in the eyes of the public.

I bet Cindy has tried it, I mean it is soft journalism but probably mostly legit and she was only a senators wife when she went to Japan. So why would they send a camera crew with her to Japan?

P.S. Did you see that S13 in the B.G. I don't think someone would go through the trouble to make a fake video of this...and as soft as the story is I am pretty sure that was her in the Vette.

Oh, "One thing" we have not talked in a while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Cindy McCain Drifts????   Cindy McCain Drifts???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2008, 5:58 pm

I would love to see her and Nick Hogan do a Tandem run together. That would be very inspiring.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Cindy McCain Drifts????   Cindy McCain Drifts???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2008, 7:11 pm

shes still a fucking bitch!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Cindy McCain Drifts????   Cindy McCain Drifts???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2008, 7:33 pm

laynehip wrote:

BAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Cindy McCain Drifts????   Cindy McCain Drifts???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2008, 8:18 pm

1eightySX wrote:
240sxy wrote:
interesting.

Well, well, well..... Its called b roll footage, Adrian. It is when the production agency obtains licensing to footage. So instead of having a news crew go and find a drifting event and going through the trouble of filming it they just order the footage. It seems legit enough, I mean its obviously a P.R. thing in response to Michelle Obama who has been doing very well in the eyes of the public.

I bet Cindy has tried it, I mean it is soft journalism but probably mostly legit and she was only a senators wife when she went to Japan. So why would they send a camera crew with her to Japan?

P.S. Did you see that S13 in the B.G. I don't think someone would go through the trouble to make a fake video of this...and as soft as the story is I am pretty sure that was her in the Vette.

what the fuck.

i was just stating who was in the clips.

and what "camera" crew did they send with her to japan?

those clips are from the balcony and HTM, which you probably are speaking of the camera crew. the balcony and horse theif mile are in the us and pink godzira and viceroy are american drift teams.

i thought you knew more.
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Cindy McCain Drifts????   Cindy McCain Drifts???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2008, 2:24 am

laynehip wrote:

LOL I love John for picking Sarah Palin as VP.....NOT! Like Alaska come on I think he's going senile faster then most thought.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Cindy McCain Drifts????   Cindy McCain Drifts???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2008, 2:55 am

240sxy wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
240sxy wrote:
interesting.

what the fuck.

i was just stating who was in the clips.

and what "camera" crew did they send with her to japan?

those clips are from the balcony and HTM, which you probably are speaking of the camera crew. the balcony and horse theif mile are in the us and pink godzira and viceroy are american drift teams.

i thought you knew more.

Wow "One thing" cool your jets. you said it was sketchy that she flew to Japan, I was merely pointing out that proof of this would not be documented. So the answer is no camera crew was sent with her to Japan. Yup I was nottalking about american drift teams and of course I don't know who they are... that is your job! I was merely saying that the drift footage would be considered B roll as it would NOT have been shot by the crew doing the interview. So either you were using the B-roll to discredit the video or using it to show everyone what being the search button is all about.

So just to reiderate... I was disptuing your opion on the legitmacy of the video,( as that is my business) not the cars in it, as that is your business.

Anyway, I will see you friday...for the last time as you are about to come down with a bad case of murdered. king
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cindy McCain Drifts????   Cindy McCain Drifts???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cindy McCain Drifts????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: