Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have a job, need a career?

Go down 
+2
L-Spec
RyanR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanR
Rank 6
Rank 6
RyanR

Number of posts : 752
Vehicle : 2008 Toyota Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Have a job, need a career? Empty
PostSubject: Have a job, need a career?   Have a job, need a career? Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 8:41 pm

Yes I totally stole that from Kaltire.

Anyways Hyundai of Regina needs a command start/new vehicle accessory guy. You get to play under dashes and install sick azz rimz and tirez along with other accessories (dvd headrests, running boards, etc) Command start installation experience, or just general wiring experience its a definite asset but we are willing to train the right individual as long as you aren't retarded or something. Drop of a resume at Hyundai of Regina today and accelerate your future!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.306motorclub.com
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Mazdarati
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Have a job, need a career?   Have a job, need a career? Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 9:00 pm

Don't forget about the perks, people: If you are able to obtain this job, you would be one step closer in securing yourself in Corey's muscular arms.
Back to top Go down
RyanR
Rank 6
Rank 6
RyanR

PostSubject: Re: Have a job, need a career?   Have a job, need a career? Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 9:18 pm

L-Spec wrote:
Don't forget about the perks, people: If you are able to obtain this job, you would be one step closer in securing yourself in Corey's muscular arms.

You have no idea how hard i am laughing right now.
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Have a job, need a career?   Have a job, need a career? Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 11:56 pm

hows the pay
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Have a job, need a career?   Have a job, need a career? Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 12:24 am

raboyto2 wrote:
hows the pay
Does it matter, you get to be around a bundle of joy like me all day... And Jeff the local pedophile. He means business...
Back to top Go down
RyanR
Rank 6
Rank 6
RyanR

PostSubject: Re: Have a job, need a career?   Have a job, need a career? Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 1:03 am

raboyto2 wrote:
hows the pay

Honestly I have no idea, over minimum wage for sure. Most likely would depend upon experience and/or efficiency.
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

PostSubject: Re: Have a job, need a career?   Have a job, need a career? Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 1:41 am

do i get internet access at work?

and does Hyundai pay for the the water in the water cooler, or do i have to?
Back to top Go down
RyanR
Rank 6
Rank 6
RyanR

PostSubject: Re: Have a job, need a career?   Have a job, need a career? Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 6:52 pm

raboyto2 wrote:

bleh you sound way to needy!. But to answer your questions, yes there is internet on the shop computer, and yes we have a water fountain in the shop.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Have a job, need a career?   Have a job, need a career? Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 8:21 pm

RyanR wrote:
raboyto2 wrote:

bleh you sound way to needy!. .

hes just very special.
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

PostSubject: Re: Have a job, need a career?   Have a job, need a career? Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 8:50 pm

well fucking napa makes me pay for water. i didnt pay so now im banned from drinking water out of the water cooler. im not going to pay a dollar every week. I cant afford that shit.
Back to top Go down
RyanR
Rank 6
Rank 6
RyanR

PostSubject: Re: Have a job, need a career?   Have a job, need a career? Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 11:36 pm

raboyto2 wrote:
well fucking napa makes me pay for water. i didnt pay so now im banned from drinking water out of the water cooler. im not going to pay a dollar every week. I cant afford that shit.

lol wtf! thats retarded! Water is free my man!
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Have a job, need a career?   Have a job, need a career? Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 12:25 am

And if you get courageous you can sneak to the front and steal outta their water cooler!
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

PostSubject: Re: Have a job, need a career?   Have a job, need a career? Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 12:54 am

man... if i worked for you guys you would have problems. i would zip tie the shit out of everything.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Have a job, need a career?   Have a job, need a career? Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 12:55 am

I used to zip tie Jeff's cover all legs up so when he put em on his leg wouldn't go through. Him and I have some sort of rivalry going on although its hard to keep it going seeing as he keeps winking at me, how flattering.
Back to top Go down
RyanR
Rank 6
Rank 6
RyanR

PostSubject: Re: Have a job, need a career?   Have a job, need a career? Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 7:20 pm

raboyto2 wrote:
man... if i worked for you guys you would have problems. i would zip tie the shit out of everything.

Yeah better not apply then.
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

PostSubject: Re: Have a job, need a career?   Have a job, need a career? Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2008, 7:07 pm

haha. wasnt going to. Napa was treated me pretty good so far i guess. But if i only worked for the money i would of been LONG gone.

you know that "Liquidation Place" on park street (two blocks south of Ross Ave) , fuck their starting wage is 15$ an hour.
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Have a job, need a career?   Have a job, need a career? Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2008, 6:46 pm

can you hyundai guys hook me up with a new clock for my moms santa fe, its died, and shes out of the warrenty, if not ill buy it. is it pretty easy to hook up ?
Back to top Go down
RyanR
Rank 6
Rank 6
RyanR

PostSubject: Re: Have a job, need a career?   Have a job, need a career? Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2008, 6:42 pm

Fiorante wrote:
can you hyundai guys hook me up with a new clock for my moms santa fe, its died, and shes out of the warrenty, if not ill buy it. is it pretty easy to hook up ?

I think they are about 100 bucks. Il see what my cost is tomorrow. Easy to install, just have to pull the center trim out, its a couple screws at the bottom then just clips on the sides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have a job, need a career?   Have a job, need a career? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have a job, need a career?
Page 1 of 1