Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New To Forums, And First Car! =)

Go down 
+19
veedub
greddy_1700
kriS13
taylorvw
Clint Eastwood
raboyto2
Piett
dr.dub
corey
240sxy
1eightySX
Cody
Rob
d3v
phoez
Thai-kun
L-Spec
Maniac
xTitan69x
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xTitan69x
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 78
Vehicle : 2011 Genesis Coupe 2.0T GT
Registration date : 2008-08-11

New To Forums, And First Car! =) Empty
PostSubject: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 1:24 am

Well Yeah, The Topic Says It All. But I Recently, Meaning 4 Days Ago, Bought A New 1992 Nissan 240sx, It's My First 5 Speed Car, And Car In General, And So Far It Runs Amazing, And I Am Slowly Getting The Hang Of The Standard Driving, Its Almost Becoming A Habit Now...
Over The Next Few Years I And My Brother Are Planning On Making Our Cars Very Nice And Speedy Cars, But I Will Have To See Where My Life Takes Me Next. Hopefully It Becomes Tuned Up Though.
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 1:26 am

Nice i just joined this week too and have my first standard car too in april trust me you will be heel toeing in no time
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Mazdarati
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 1:26 am

Welcome. Is your car a grey coupe by any chance? I haven't seen it around before (I don't think so anyway), so I figure it might be you?
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 1:27 am

xTitan69x wrote:
Well Yeah, The Topic Says It All. But I Recently, Meaning 4 Days Ago, Bought A New 1992 Nissan 240sx, It's My First 5 Speed Car, And Car In General, And So Far It Runs Amazing, And I Am Slowly Getting The Hang Of The Standard Driving, Its Almost Becoming A Habit Now...
Over The Next Few Years I And My Brother Are Planning On Making Our Cars Very Nice And Speedy Cars, But I Will Have To See Where My Life Takes Me Next. Hopefully It Becomes Tuned Up Though.

'sup buddy, you should know who I am.
Back to top Go down
xTitan69x
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 1:30 am

Haha!
Well So Far I Am Glad That I Bought The Car!
But I Really Want To Find Out How Much HP It Has! =)

And No, Its Red.
Not Sure Whether Its Hatchback Or Coupe! :O

And What Up CASHOPOLIS MAN! =)
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 1:32 am

I can tell you more about his car than he can XD

1992 Nissan 240SX (I assume an SE)
Red in color, 5 speed, KA24DE, liftback model, really minty condition, 150hp @ 5,200rpm, 155ft/lb @4,200rpm, your standard 240SX. It's pretty nice if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
xTitan69x
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 1:35 am

Thai-kun wrote:
I can tell you more about his car than he can XD

1992 Nissan 240SX (I assume an SE)
Red in color, 5 speed, KA24DE, liftback model, really minty condition, 150hp @ 5,200rpm, 155ft/lb @4,200rpm, your standard 240SX. It's pretty nice if I do say so myself.

Apparently. Lol
Thanks Bro! Smile
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 1:36 am

How's that amp working out for you buddy?
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 1:43 am

sorry but have to ask are there any high hp cars on here like 400 or more a buddy of mine in the states has a EP3 like mine that is over 500hp its sick when you hear it
Back to top Go down
xTitan69x
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 1:52 am

Its working great for me right now, Hasn't had any problems yet, and I doubt it will.
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 1:53 am

EP304 wrote:
sorry but have to ask are there any high hp cars on here like 400 or more a buddy of mine in the states has a EP3 like mine that is over 500hp its sick when you hear it
They're around here somewhere...
Back to top Go down
xTitan69x
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 1:55 am

Quick Question, What Is An FD?
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 1:56 am

xTitan69x wrote:
FD = Financial Disaster
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 1:58 am

Lol, Lucky knows this from experience.

an FD (short for FD3S) is a Mazda RX-7, continuation to the FC, also the last car to have the RX-7 name to it before Mazda switched to the RX-8.

New To Forums, And First Car! =) RX7%20TT01

"FD" is the common name for it, it's really just part of the chassis code. Your chassis code would be the S13.
Back to top Go down
xTitan69x
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 2:05 am

L-Spec wrote:
xTitan69x wrote:
FD = Financial Disaster

LOL!
Anyways, thanks again guys...
Right now i am annoyed, I am trying to find the usb crap that works on my camera cause I took some pictures of it, but you think i could find it...
its really starting to anger me... =(
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 2:10 am

Thai-kun wrote:
Lol, Lucky knows this from experience.

an FD (short for FD3S) is a Mazda RX-7, continuation to the FC, also the last car to have the RX-7 name to it before Mazda switched to the RX-8.

New To Forums, And First Car! =) RX7%20TT01

"FD" is the common name for it, it's really just part of the chassis code. Your chassis code would be the S13.

I was just gonna say isn't it the chassis code like I refer my car as the EP3 better then saying civic sir hatchback(too long and doesn't sound cool)
Back to top Go down
phoez
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1337
Vehicle : nokia + xj

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 3:50 am

I Hate People Who Type Like This Yo. fags.
Back to top Go down
d3v
Rank 4
Rank 4
d3v

Number of posts : 335
Vehicle : 1992 Honda Civic Hatch w/ h22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 3:53 am

Really? I Hate People Who Say There Going To Buy Someone's Car Even Though They Already Had One 4 Days Ago And Were Still Contacting The Seller, Then The Seller Asks You Still Taking It And The Guy Dosn't Answer Even Though He Already Had A Different Car And Didn't Let The Seller Know And Screwed Him Over, I Dunno That's Just Me. fags x2
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 8:23 am

Posts some pics of this nissan!
Back to top Go down
xTitan69x
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 1:29 pm

d3v wrote:
Really? I Hate People Who Say There Going To Buy Someone's Car Even Though They Already Had One 4 Days Ago And Were Still Contacting The Seller, Then The Seller Asks You Still Taking It And The Guy Dosn't Answer Even Though He Already Had A Different Car And Didn't Let The Seller Know And Screwed Him Over, I Dunno That's Just Me. fags x2

For your information I was not aware that my grandparents and my parents were secretly planning this behind my back, if i would have known, I would have told you that I could not buy it, and also, my grandparents bought it 4 days ago they told me, but i only got it 2 days ago, so don't be telling me you hate me over the fact that i was not aware about the car. And you phoned me and I also said that I was still going in for the loan, and that was only like a day ago... I am sorry that I was not aware man, You and I know im not the type of person that is going to just blow somebody off, all im saying is that it was a total suprise to me, and I was going to phone you today or tomorrow to tell you the news, but since you found out this way, and you got a little pissed, which you have every right, because i am kinda pissed aswell that they wouldn't tell you about the 240 when you came over that day to show them the car... Anyhow, It was a fricking confusing issue, but its all sorted out now. All I can do now is say im sorry on my behalf and my parents, I should have let you known instantly, but it was only a day that i let it slide by, and you never phoned me after i got the car, you phoned me about 7 hours before i got the car though. Anyways, Sorry bro, didn't want it to happen like that...

Hope you can forgive and forget!
Back to top Go down
d3v
Rank 4
Rank 4
d3v

Number of posts : 335
Vehicle : 1992 Honda Civic Hatch w/ h22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 1:33 pm

it's not so much just you, but while I was holding it for you the other 2 guys who contacted me I can't even get a hold of anymore so that really really sucks, but just for future reference let someone know if you can't buy it, it's not worth just playing along so the owner gets screwed, anyways i'm not mad at all. welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
xTitan69x
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 1:42 pm

d3v wrote:
it's not so much just you, but while I was holding it for you the other 2 guys who contacted me I can't even get a hold of anymore so that really really sucks, but just for future reference let someone know if you can't buy it, it's not worth just playing along so the owner gets screwed, anyways i'm not mad at all. welcome to the site.

Bro, like I said man, I am very sorry, VERY, if i would have only known... And I can try and help you find a buyer aswell, i'll ask around at my work and shit, but no promises, but i will next time, thanks for the hints, maybe waiting about 12 hours after i bought the car was wrong. But yeah, thanks. Lol.

Glad you're not mad, cause your a fun guy, like i said, this was all a suprise, a good one, but kinda caused some issues...
Back to top Go down
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

Number of posts : 193
Vehicle : 1981 Malibu 355sbc
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 1:52 pm

EP304 wrote:

I've got just under 400..
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 11:03 pm

Yes the malibu makes sense now. I will never by 400 for a long time maybe close to 300 in spring wanna be reliable which turbo and high psi don't go together well 9 psi is my limit on stock internal and upgrading a a3 is dumb.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 11:54 pm

Oh S13's ....... fastbacks especially.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New To Forums, And First Car! =)   New To Forums, And First Car! =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New To Forums, And First Car! =)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: