Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child)

Go down 
+2
Thai-kun
Maniac
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-08-10

EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child) Empty
PostSubject: EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child)   EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2008, 12:46 am

Any EP3 owner on here I have only talked to one guy from Regina on ephatch but I have seen 3 other ep3's in regina.

P.S. any k series owners have kpro on here

Last edited by leafs31_31@hotmail.com on August 10th 2008, 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child)   EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2008, 12:55 am

I'd say the FN series Civics are more like Honda's bastard child. I love the EP3! Anywho, welcome!
Back to top Go down
phoez
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1337
Vehicle : nokia + xj
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child)   EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2008, 1:09 am

lol does anyone on here even have a k series???

besides you.
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child)   EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2008, 1:41 am

ePHin wrote:
lol does anyone on here even have a k series???

besides you.

Thought there was a 2003 rsx type s on here so he would have k20a2 unless he's not stock. I hate my engine stupid weak k20a3 diet vtec nothing good except awesome engine to boost with the low compression, that is what I'm doing next spring getting the rev hard stage 2 turbo kit. k24/k20a2 frank swap boosted FTW.

Will post up my ride soon and want comments about what to change I hate the rims that came with it and the tails look like shit from honda so want CTR tails.
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child)   EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2008, 4:50 am

Wu.. hes got a red ep3 with a set of 15" weds and some fogs
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child)   EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2008, 10:33 pm

ya wu is the one I met on ephatch

He has a 02 and his mods are

3"SRI w/ BPI velocity stack
Wed sport racing SA90
Mugen style CF wing
Yellow fogs
8000k hids
DIY black out headlight housing
Spoon n1 exhaust with Type 1 racing B pipe

My mods are
17" Konig knock offs ( came with car)
lowered on I believe eibach springs(came with car)
22mm progress rear sway and tie bar with corpsort endlinks
Greddy evo 2 cat back
sri intake
6000k HID
CTR rep wing
and some other little things
Back to top Go down
slowEK
Rank 3
Rank 3
slowEK

Number of posts : 187
Vehicle : EJ6, EM1
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child)   EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child) Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 8:17 pm

You the guy that lives in Uplands? Do you also have an old Golf?
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child)   EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child) Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 1:56 am

Had a old golf sold that well my parents sold it cause the guy came when I was working. Right now I'm working on my alarm/remote start install with 6 alarm triggers fuel and ecu kill relays along with starter kill and 2 pain generators and 2 more sirens
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child)   EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child) Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 2:28 am

EP304 wrote:
Right now I'm working on my alarm/remote start install with 6 alarm triggers fuel and ecu kill relays along with starter kill and 2 pain generators and 2 more sirens
lol holy shit...
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child)   EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child) Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 2:49 am

Ya its not to hard to install in my car since most are at the factory alarm plug taking some pics not detailed ones. Its a Clifford rsx 3.3 hybrid so the relays are in the brain. I got motion detection with a warn away for just a little area of the outside,glass break,battery back up siren and battery so it can still power the brain to send a signal to my remote,tilt sensor,the shock sensor thats in the brain all this for less then 500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child)   EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EP3 love on here (honda's bastard child)
Page 1 of 1