Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM!

Go down 
+16
taylorvw
veedub
greddy_1700
CamJohns122
Thai-kun
kkid28
240sxy
L-Spec
Piett
Harper
CSmitty21
troyjule
Clint Eastwood
kriS13
corey
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
d3v
Rank 4
Rank 4
d3v

Number of posts : 335
Vehicle : 1992 Honda Civic Hatch w/ h22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM!   Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 1:11 pm

CamJohns122 wrote:
corey wrote:
I'm lookin' into window stickers right now just need a better design/font.

The idea of meets is good but we don't want to go overboard its a fun pass time not a job you know. One every month and a half or so seems to be good, makes it more of an adventure rather then the same old.

I say we bring some guys with trucks to some parking lot and bring some BBQs!! than have a meet with meat
LOL love it "meet with meat" haha
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM!   Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 1:25 pm

It looked like a sausage fest as it is
Back to top Go down
greddy_1700
Rank 5
Rank 5
greddy_1700

Number of posts : 654
Vehicle : 1991 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM!   Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 3:31 pm

Hey! heres a great idea! lets make it not on a race weekend so I can actually come out next time king
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM!   Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 5:37 pm

greddy_1700 wrote:
Hey! heres a great idea! lets make it not on a race weekend so I can actually come out next time king
Awe, but your such good entertainment Wink
I figured that yellow/gray/white civic had something to do with either you or Robert.
Looked like fun and lets just say you did much better than that 5.slow mustang. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM!   Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 6:26 pm

corey wrote:
greddy_1700 wrote:
I figured that yellow/gray/white civic had something to do with either you or Robert.
Looked like fun and lets just say you did much better than that 5.slow mustang. Laughing

funny, cause i remember you wanting to use a 302 at one time for an engine swap
Back to top Go down
greddy_1700
Rank 5
Rank 5
greddy_1700

Number of posts : 654
Vehicle : 1991 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM!   Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 7:41 pm

corey wrote:
greddy_1700 wrote:

Well its not yellow / grey / white anymore Cool
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z

PostSubject: Re: Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM!   Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 8:17 pm

i got a video of the FD shooting a flame on my phone.
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM!   Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 9:35 pm

I think we should rent the track for QCautomotive.com and have a day of racing, and what have you, and a BBQ

I take credit for this tho haha
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM!   Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 9:54 pm

looks like it was a good time...
On the plus side, if any one got stuck, Jason in his 4x4 BMW could have pulled anyone out haha(sorry, had to do it, and I'll continue until we put in those lowering springs.) Calle me this weekend, and if I finish my swap, I'll be game to let you use the tools and help you.
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM!   Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 11:34 pm

CamJohns122 wrote:
I think we should rent the track for QCautomotive.com and have a day of racing, and what have you, and a BBQ

Tracks booked up pretty good, still a few random days free. You guys should come out to the track on a QCMA day. And you can say you beat a skyline on the track cause mine is super slow. XD

BTW. You boys looked pretty slick rolling up in a 50 car parade lol.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM!   Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 11:47 pm

SoupGTR wrote:
CamJohns122 wrote:

Tracks booked up pretty good, still a few random days free. You guys should come out to the track on a QCMA day. And you can say you beat a skyline on the track cause mine is super slow. XD

BTW. You boys looked pretty slick rolling up in a 50 car parade lol.
First of all Wecome!
I've seen your car around quite a bit and think its great! Don't mind if I eye it down a bit, its normal i think?

Wish I coulda snapped some pictures at the track, either way it was a good time.

PM me with more details/info on booking the track for a day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM!   Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh-eeM-Gee! ICECREAM!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3