Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VHT Nightshade

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

VHT Nightshade Empty
PostSubject: VHT Nightshade   VHT Nightshade Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2008, 10:26 pm

Anyone heard of it/ Know if there is anywhere to get it in the city?
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

VHT Nightshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: VHT Nightshade   VHT Nightshade Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2008, 10:42 pm

Get the stuff i told you its the exact same and no you cant get VHT nightshade in the city at all one place in stoon sells it and its always sold out
Back to top Go down
Jason-
Rank 3
Rank 3
Jason-

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-02-20

VHT Nightshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: VHT Nightshade   VHT Nightshade Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2008, 11:11 pm

Yes dont bother with vht I have the same stuff Cam has and just tinted the side markers and third brake light. It turned out great!, It will cost you around $7.00 a can and can be found a Redline Hobby act fast because they sell fast.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

VHT Nightshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: VHT Nightshade   VHT Nightshade Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2008, 8:59 am

I'm glad I told everyone about the all red tail lights, and tinted turn signals. Now I'm not unigue anymore:( But do it up, it really looks great. Oh, and have lots of paitence
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

VHT Nightshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: VHT Nightshade   VHT Nightshade Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2008, 3:55 pm

Shift_Now wrote:
I'm glad I told everyone about the all red tail lights, and tinted turn signals. Now I'm not unigue anymore:( But do it up, it really looks great. Oh, and have lots of paitence
I know marshal... it sucks especially since your the first one ever to do it... everyone steals your ideas and no one gives you credit!
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

VHT Nightshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: VHT Nightshade   VHT Nightshade Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2008, 8:15 pm

haha, its not that silly. What are you thinking of tinting? tail lights? turn signals? or headlights? your side markers are pretty much the only thing you can get away with. But it depends on how stingy the cop wants to be. Do your taillights all red(jsut like all of us) and smoke your side markers. That way the cops won't hassle you.
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

VHT Nightshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: VHT Nightshade   VHT Nightshade Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2008, 8:38 pm

Shift_Now wrote:
haha, its not that silly. What are you thinking of tinting? tail lights? turn signals? or headlights? your side markers are pretty much the only thing you can get away with. But it depends on how stingy the cop wants to be. Do your taillights all red(jsut like all of us) and smoke your side markers. That way the cops won't hassle you.
... im doing my sidemarkers black.. but i want black taililghts! not too dark... and my tailights are already all red... save for my reverse lights, and the rest of my car is red... i want to do black taillights and black emblems... if its not too dark they won't hassle me
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

VHT Nightshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: VHT Nightshade   VHT Nightshade Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2008, 10:44 pm

What is this stuff exactly?
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

VHT Nightshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: VHT Nightshade   VHT Nightshade Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2008, 10:45 pm

Spray Window tint
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

VHT Nightshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: VHT Nightshade   VHT Nightshade Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2008, 11:10 pm

im using it to smoke my sidemarkers and tails possibly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VHT Nightshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: VHT Nightshade   VHT Nightshade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VHT Nightshade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: