Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What song are you listening to?

Go down 
+67
c.mayer
bogan
james
greddy_1700
Heretic
Zilla
duggyb
Adam.Gts
00devo00
lu!$
Zimm
G-Zee
MacSkank
Bjohnson
BeeKay
Cypress_h
doom26464
Dot.
Fiorante
its.eric
Jex
abs0Lut
Jhall
toddler
kyles_r32
mower-power
Noops
240sxy
cuonger69
Soup
taylorvw
Sleypr
subbie
Moneypits
JYB116
JSharp
dr.dub
raboyto2
dev
DOOLHA
jdm_itr
SteveK
Torque
Justin
veedub
L-Spec
phoez
CSmitty21
Marshal
RyanR
Fuckbag
Piett
Baht85
Nigel
Thai-kun
Proch
Rob
1eightySX
laynehip
corey
CamJohns122
Clint Eastwood
troyjule
Black
Harper
kkid28
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 9:18 pm

meow
Back to top Go down
troyjule
Rank 4
Rank 4
troyjule

Number of posts : 398
Vehicle : BMW e46
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 1:46 pm

for a handicap from Degrassi he is pretty dece.
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 9:49 pm

Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 12:18 am

corey wrote:

Yeahh I am banned from 306, big whoop. Like I care about discussing high cholesterol and late night soap operas.

306 has it's moments and gets as out of hand as this forum... The wheel stretch thread put a smile on my face. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 12:59 am

1eightySX wrote:
corey wrote:

Yeahh I am banned from 306, big whoop. Like I care about discussing high cholesterol and late night soap operas.

306 has it's moments and gets as out of hand as this forum... The wheel stretch thread put a smile on my face. Razz

The one where the guy was stretching tires on his winter rims? ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 3:41 am

The winter tire part is beside the point for me.... I just lol'd about how people don't get it. Instead of being like oh I don't get that style, they get their meter sticks out and discuss the physics of it. And one guy was like if you like that stuff you should go to QCA.... and all I could think was really? Really, way to draw attention to your irrelevance. There is a lot of interesting stuff and people on there but some lol factor buried in it.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 3:44 am

I feel like they all belong in old folks home and should take up scrabble as a hobby rather than cars?
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 7:24 pm

DJ STUZY ADD THIS TO YOUR PLAYLIST BROAH
Back to top Go down
troyjule
Rank 4
Rank 4
troyjule

Number of posts : 398
Vehicle : BMW e46
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 8:23 pm

HOOOOOOMOOOOO
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 8:31 pm

T-Rex wrote:
HOOOOOOMOOOOO
what did you just say.
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 5:35 pm

Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 5:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 1:35 am

You can't even say this isn't catchy.

Back to top Go down
RyanR
Rank 6
Rank 6
RyanR

Number of posts : 752
Vehicle : 2008 Toyota Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 7:32 pm

1eightySX wrote:
The winter tire part is beside the point for me.... I just lol'd about how people don't get it. Instead of being like oh I don't get that style, they get their meter sticks out and discuss the physics of it. And one guy was like if you like that stuff you should go to QCA.... and all I could think was really? Really, way to draw attention to your irrelevance. There is a lot of interesting stuff and people on there but some lol factor buried in it.

Thats pretty much the difference between this forum and 306. I've been on SMC/306 since 2002 and it has grown up alot. Most of the members have houses, mortgages, kids, etc and just either don't have the time/money/interest to use their cars for anything other than transportation. I enjoy this forum to see what people are working on, I enjoy 306 because there is a professional in almost every career path there. If you need help regarding anything there is always an expert there. I don't think I would come to this forum for advice, but its a fun place to watch all the drama unfold......In all honesty though stretched tires in -40 weather is fucking retarded.
Back to top Go down
http://www.306motorclub.com
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 11:02 pm

RyanR wrote:
1eightySX wrote:

Thats pretty much the difference between this forum and 306. I've been on SMC/306 since 2002 and it has grown up alot. Most of the members have houses, mortgages, kids, etc and just either don't have the time/money/interest to use their cars for anything other than transportation. I enjoy this forum to see what people are working on, I enjoy 306 because there is a professional in almost every career path there. If you need help regarding anything there is always an expert there. I don't think I would come to this forum for advice, but its a fun place to watch all the drama unfold......In all honesty though stretched tires in -40 weather is fucking retarded.

If there was a LIKE button I would have pressed it for this, very true and definitely well put without having to be rude in any way.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 5:57 pm

Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 6:26 pm

laynehip wrote:

Back to top Go down
doom26464
Rank 4
Rank 4
doom26464

Number of posts : 411
Vehicle : MR-2 GT, Civic SiR
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 10:54 pm

RyanR wrote:
1eightySX wrote:

this!

I don't post on here much but I do browse it everyonce and awhile just to see what the regina guys are doing to there cars. That and this forum makes me feel like im 17 again ahhh the glorydays!
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 11:29 pm

RyanR wrote:
1eightySX wrote:

I am not disputing stretched tires in the winter. Just the conversation that followed was full of funny to me. I am an active enough member of both forums and both have their fair share of ridiculousness going on. 306 is just more of general forum as it should be as it is the second biggest forum in the province. I find that if I want to talk about my car interests I come here, and I want to defend my car interests I go to 306. I like both but yes, they are completely different one is off the wall and the other is set in their ways.

Although, I don't ever really post for advice on either forum, I feel that the peoples opinions that I trust are on QCA.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 10:43 pm

Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 4:26 pm

taking it way back..too smooth

and just smethin cool
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 8:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 6:41 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 5:02 pm

That MGMT remix is actually really good!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?   What song are you listening to? - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What song are you listening to?
Page 17 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next