Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy snow mackeral!!!!

Go down 
+4
Nigel
Piett
Rob
playboyz28
8 posters
AuthorMessage
playboyz28
Rank 4
Rank 4
playboyz28

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Snap-On Tool Truck
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Holy snow mackeral!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 12:19 am

Holy snow mackeral!!!

Crazy snowfall, good money for people shoveling snow Smile

Damn scrapers, they scrape the snow off the road, but just leaves a super shiny gleam on the roads...cause for more accidents..grrr
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 12:20 am

Yea the roads are horrible right now. I had 2.5 hours of shoveling when I got home this afternoon, not happy..
Back to top Go down
playboyz28
Rank 4
Rank 4
playboyz28

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 12:25 am

I shoveled at lunch and it still piled up when I got back home from work..nuts!!

Need to buy a snowblower at summer time...at blowout prices.. grin
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 12:28 am

yeah i was getting stuck a few times:P but now everyone just slides when they start going at a green light.

also, i had to snowblow my house and my nextdoor neighbors too. while i was at it i did part of my street Razz
Back to top Go down
playboyz28
Rank 4
Rank 4
playboyz28

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 12:33 am

hahahah!!!! I would love to snowblow my street!!...especially where I park the car..my neighbour has a huge mountain of snow between his two vehicles..laugh..that will stay till summer Smile
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 12:42 am

playboyz28 wrote:
hahahah!!!! I would love to snowblow my street!!...especially where I park the car..my neighbour has a huge mountain of snow between his two vehicles..laugh..that will stay till summer Smile

haha by part of my street what i meant was wear i park lmao. i realized how retarded my one neighbor is tho, he was snowblowing and like put all the snow from his sidewalk and driveway on the street so beside my clean nice snowblown patch, theres a huge ass mountain to bottom out my car Neutral
Back to top Go down
Nigel
Admin
Admin
Nigel

Number of posts : 319
Vehicle : 1991 Honda Civic
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 8:35 am

JP wrote:
playboyz28 wrote:

haha by part of my street what i meant was wear i park lmao. i realized how retarded my one neighbor is tho, he was snowblowing and like put all the snow from his sidewalk and driveway on the street so beside my clean nice snowblown patch, theres a huge ass mountain to bottom out my car Neutral

Ha, ya my neighbour blew all of his into the street in front of house. As if it wasnt bad enough already, now theres no way I can drive that way.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 1:47 pm

HA last night on way to guitar, some guy was blowing snow out onto the street.
So i bombed by and crashed through the snow and it flew all over where he had just nicely cleared away.
Back to top Go down
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

Number of posts : 303
Vehicle : 97 Prarie Porche
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 1:48 pm

lol! I hate fuckers who blow there snow on the street ... you look at there yard and its like empty
Back to top Go down
Nigel
Admin
Admin
Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 5:14 pm

Harper wrote:
lol! I hate fuckers who blow there snow on the street ... you look at there yard and its like empty

no doubt, and they complain when the city plows and puts a little snow on their driveway
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 10:45 pm

The city's street plower's are not the smartest chaps.
Down sherwood there was a 2 foot high barrier of snow between the two lanes.
Luckily i drive a monster truck so i could lane change with ease.
Back to top Go down
Nigel
Admin
Admin
Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 12:35 am

I almost got stuck behind the plows on sherwood, but I took the alley behind Kleins, somehow didnt get stuck, and then pulled in front of them just in time.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 12:39 am

momentum is a wonderful thing
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 4:56 pm

Looks like this is the last of the major snow falls we will be getting.
Weather forecast for the next week is lookin good.
Back to top Go down
playboyz28
Rank 4
Rank 4
playboyz28

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 6:47 pm

///M3 wrote:
Looks like this is the last of the major snow falls we will be getting.
Weather forecast for the next week is lookin good.

Till May when we get a freak snow storm.. Smile
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 8:28 pm

Ha that would not suprize me not one bit.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 363
Vehicle : 00' GSR

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 11:22 pm

We bought a monster snowblower, did out driveway and the street infront of our house for a good 20M, I live on a cresent and everyone does it so there's almost none on my block Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 11:38 pm

My snowblower is almost on its last legs. You can only suck up so many toys, chains, and other misc items till it just dont work well anymore. The recoil dont work and the electric starter takes some encouragement (hammer) to engage and actually turn the motor over..
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 11:39 pm

For the price of a snowblower you use a few times over the entire winter.
i can shovel for cheaper...
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 11:44 pm

Trust me corey, when you've got a yard and driveway as big as mine you NEED one lol. With my dad using the snowblower and me shoveling it still took 2.5 hours to shovel it all out
Back to top Go down
playboyz28
Rank 4
Rank 4
playboyz28

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2008, 1:09 pm

I need a snowblower !!! Sad

More like I want one..laugh..dont need it but could use one...and love one..laugh
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2008, 2:18 pm

///M3 wrote:

haha yeah believe me the snow was fricken high and without using a snowblower your gonna be spending 3-4 hours out there..no thanks
Back to top Go down
playboyz28
Rank 4
Rank 4
playboyz28

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2008, 3:02 pm

JP wrote:
///M3 wrote:

haha yeah believe me the snow was fricken high and without using a snowblower your gonna be spending 3-4 hours out there..no thanks

No shit, I think if i got a snowblower, I'll never look at a shovel the same away again Smile

Its like the commercials on TV of the swiffer!! The duster/mop is in court..laugh
Back to top Go down
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

Number of posts : 303
Vehicle : 97 Prarie Porche

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2008, 4:59 pm

I would have died the other day if not for a snow blower, took me a little over an hour to snowblow my whole driveway. There was a three foot snow drift in the middle of it. My garage is behind my house to so I have a long ass drive way Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy snow mackeral!!!!   Holy snow mackeral!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy snow mackeral!!!!
Page 1 of 1