Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

has anyone ever being jumped?

Go down 
+7
Proch
CamJohns122
Black
d3v
kkid28
Piett
BrYaNtOn
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BrYaNtOn
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 132
Vehicle : 1989 nissan 240sx
Registration date : 2008-02-26

has anyone ever being jumped? Empty
PostSubject: has anyone ever being jumped?   has anyone ever being jumped? Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2008, 3:06 am

k so get this i was leaving work tonight when i got jumped by this guy and his buddies 3 cars full of people. from lumbson. has any one else ever being jumped
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever being jumped?   has anyone ever being jumped? Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2008, 8:17 am

yeah man wtf steven told me bout that what the fuck happened?
Back to top Go down
kkid28
Rank 4
Rank 4
kkid28

Number of posts : 379
Vehicle : 93 Bird
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever being jumped?   has anyone ever being jumped? Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2008, 11:11 am

Yeup, jumped at Thom frosh by some 20 year old losers (2) that didn't even finish high school. Well I was walking my drunk ass cousin to my car and they jumped us, so really it was 2 on 2... I got him pretty good though :p
Back to top Go down
d3v
Rank 4
Rank 4
d3v

Number of posts : 335
Vehicle : 1992 Honda Civic Hatch w/ h22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever being jumped?   has anyone ever being jumped? Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2008, 12:13 pm

ya what happened big bryanton
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever being jumped?   has anyone ever being jumped? Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2008, 5:32 pm

I got jumped two summers ago, 2 o clock saturday afternoon on Gordon by like 6 or 7 guys
Back to top Go down
BrYaNtOn
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 132
Vehicle : 1989 nissan 240sx
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever being jumped?   has anyone ever being jumped? Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2008, 8:41 pm

JP wrote:
well this guy that works at wallmart wanted to fight me. hes hated me ever since he broke up with his gf like 4 months ago. and he thought i was going out with her when we are just friends. so then he just wanted to fight me. and fucking jumped me in the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever being jumped?   has anyone ever being jumped? Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 2:40 am

BrYaNtOn wrote:
JP wrote:
well this guy that works at wallmart wanted to fight me. hes hated me ever since he broke up with his gf like 4 months ago. and he thought i was going out with her when we are just friends. so then he just wanted to fight me. and fucking jumped me in the parking lot.

fuck man weird shit.. some guy wants to kill me Razz becuase i broke up with my girlfriend and he threw a bottle of water at the type r when i was leaving.
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever being jumped?   has anyone ever being jumped? Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 3:15 am

Lol fuck people man seriously makes me sick of the drama, not being hypocritical tho ive done it myself but seriously people are just fucking stupid, to bad you didnt kick the shit outta him and put him in his place
Back to top Go down
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

Number of posts : 186
Vehicle : 2001 Grand Prix GTP
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever being jumped?   has anyone ever being jumped? Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 1:26 pm

i've never been jumped ha. 2 years ago about a block from my house 3 lil indians tried to rob me... they wont be trying that again
Back to top Go down
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 363
Vehicle : 00' GSR
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever being jumped?   has anyone ever being jumped? Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 4:34 pm

I had my candy stolen from me in grade 6 out trick or treating...
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever being jumped?   has anyone ever being jumped? Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 5:24 pm

Justin wrote:
I had my candy stolen from me in grade 6 out trick or treating...

haha that happened to me one halloween to.. well not me but my friend. he was off the sidewalk a bit and they drove by, grabbed his bag and he went with the bag like 6 feet and then they got away Razz
Back to top Go down
Baht85
Rank 3
Rank 3
Baht85

Number of posts : 198
Vehicle : 04 sentra se r spec v
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever being jumped?   has anyone ever being jumped? Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 11:22 pm

haha that happened to me bchap and 2 other guys in grade 6 but the other guy we were with brought a knife since he was a south ender and was scared of the north end of coarse he is jumped and pulls it out and the guy shit him self and peaced out
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever being jumped?   has anyone ever being jumped? Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 11:24 pm

baht85 wrote:
haha that happened to me bchap and 2 other guys in grade 6 but the other guy we were with brought a knife since he was a south ender and was scared of the north end of coarse he is jumped and pulls it out and the guy shit him self and peaced out

Haha yes! Grade 6 knife fight ftw!

(Knives are uncool)
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever being jumped?   has anyone ever being jumped? Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 11:27 pm

Whats with the north end vs south end fued?
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever being jumped?   has anyone ever being jumped? Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 11:42 pm

SOUTH FUCKIN ROCKS!

Haha i dont think theres much of a fued with the north vs. south cept for maybe with like sports teams or school activities but outside of that this website included kinda brings the people together in a different environment etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has anyone ever being jumped?   has anyone ever being jumped? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

has anyone ever being jumped?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: