Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

passing on dotted

Go down 
+6
locked2
Marshal.
EVOXXX
toddler
bogan
m-x-3
10 posters
AuthorMessage
m-x-3
Rank 3
Rank 3
m-x-3

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-05

passing on dotted Empty
PostSubject: passing on dotted   passing on dotted Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2011, 12:53 pm

OK. i got a ticket for dangerous driving. i was going to the fort. and i went to pass 2 cars. so i downshifted and pulled out. didn't realize how close the car was that was coming. so i cut in super quick. drove to dairy queen and some bitch pulled up beside me and took my plate number. i went in for food and when came out the cops were sitting there waiting. they didn't want to give me a ticket. but they had to because the dumb bitch wouldn't answer her phone to give a statement. i told them everything that happened. first time i have ever told the complete truth to a cop. haha. but anyways. its a 280 dollar ticket for passing. im going to fight it, so im taking that chick to court. p.s- she was the first car i passed. so it wasn't her that i cut off. so shes a dumb-ass and put herself in the hole. the cop even told me to go to court because of it. so pretty much its my word against her word against the cops. i was thinking of taking a photo of where i pulled out and pulled back in. people do this on a daily basis. plus the cop wasn't even there to see the proof. what do you think? bullshit ticket?
Back to top Go down
bogan
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2010-05-23

passing on dotted Empty
PostSubject: Re: passing on dotted   passing on dotted Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2011, 1:58 pm

Last edited by bogan on December 12th 2011, 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
toddler
Rank 5
Rank 5
toddler

Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2009-06-16

passing on dotted Empty
PostSubject: Re: passing on dotted   passing on dotted Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2011, 2:00 pm

first of all if your going to fight it don't send in the ticket saying not guilty.
Second when you show up at your court date and you tell them not guilty that's all the judge wants to hear from you until you say not guilty.
Third he will give you another court date and ask if you have anything else to add, than will offer you all the details on the ticket and sometimes will make the next court appearence faster than others. Or just throw the ticket away right there depending on the story that you give the judge.

I'm still waiting for a court date to come in the mail for my second appearance because I sent in my ticket saying not guilty.
Back to top Go down
EVOXXX
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2011-05-08

passing on dotted Empty
PostSubject: Re: passing on dotted   passing on dotted Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2011, 5:33 pm

its not a just a court date its a trial date there is HUGE difference between regular traffic court and going to trial if you do end up loosing in trial you could been faced with additional fees for making the cop have to waste time to come to court, and there key witness but if either one of them doesn't show up to the trail you can expect the charge to be dropped or rescheduled
Back to top Go down
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
Marshal.

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-02

passing on dotted Empty
PostSubject: Re: passing on dotted   passing on dotted Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2011, 7:49 pm

dont tickets say "a peace officer witnessed....such and such event at such and such time"?
IF an officer wasnt there, how can they prove anything, maybe this lady has a grudge against you? How can they prove ANYTHING happened. Its a he said she said thing.
Back to top Go down
locked2
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-11-15

passing on dotted Empty
PostSubject: Re: passing on dotted   passing on dotted Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2011, 11:38 pm

Actually is says the following:

ON BEHALF OF HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN IN THE PROVINCE OF SASKATCHEWAN THE PEACE OFFICER DECLARES THAT HE/SHE HAS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO BELIEVE AND DOES BELIEVE THAT:

Followed by the rest of the ticket.
Back to top Go down
m-x-3
Rank 3
Rank 3
m-x-3

passing on dotted Empty
PostSubject: Re: passing on dotted   passing on dotted Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2011, 1:29 am

the funny thing was that she was the first person i passed. i never cut her off for my own safety. i had enough room. shes just a dumbass. not really worried too much. people do it on a daily basis. so fuck it. now i just have to wait a month to go to court. haha.
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

passing on dotted Empty
PostSubject: Re: passing on dotted   passing on dotted Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2011, 8:15 am

C S B
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

Number of posts : 1718
Vehicle : MKII Jetta
Registration date : 2009-09-12

passing on dotted Empty
PostSubject: Re: passing on dotted   passing on dotted Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 6:36 pm

toddler wrote:
first of all if your going to fight it don't send in the ticket saying not guilty.
Second when you show up at your court date and you tell them not guilty that's all the judge wants to hear from you until you say not guilty.
Third he will give you another court date and ask if you have anything else to add, than will offer you all the details on the ticket and sometimes will make the next court appearence faster than others. Or just throw the ticket away right there depending on the story that you give the judge.

I'm still waiting for a court date to come in the mail for my second appearance because I sent in my ticket saying not guilty.

If you mail the ticket in with a not guilty plee, you don't have to go the first court date and get a 2nd date court date. You just get 1 court date when the officer will be there.

Also depending what you told the cops you might have shot your self on the foot. They weren't there so the first thing you should say is, "what that's crazy there was tons of room, that's not what happened". Now it's her word against yours. You would both have to be in court to explain to a judge. She not a trained professional in traffic and speed analysis, she would be easy to discredit in court. Even without a lawyer. Ask some detail questions" where was the sun at the time, what was the conditions like, how was your view of the road, do you remember what colour the oncoming car was, is it possible it was traveling slower then it seemed to you? If she says "no" to that, you ask something like "could you guess at it's speed then, how can you guess so accurately, have you had any training in estimating speeds from inside moving vehicles? Well maybe next time I can call the RCMP with my completely uneducated guess that you were traveling 200km/h.

Shit like that, get her flustered. Court can be fun too.

However if you told the cops "Yeah it was pretty close I guess" well your fucked my man, pay the ticket. Because they can only testify in court what you told them, they didn't see it. And they will say "ya he said it was close"

Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

Number of posts : 680
Vehicle : 09' Mustang GT & 94' Nissan Silvia
Registration date : 2009-04-07

passing on dotted Empty
PostSubject: Re: passing on dotted   passing on dotted Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2011, 10:01 am

THIS ^^^

i love court for this reason, ask a multitude of abnormal questions in a short period of time and everyone goes oh shit wtf and runs like a cat.

i have won multiple tickets this way.
Back to top Go down
EVOXXX
Rank 3
Rank 3

passing on dotted Empty
PostSubject: Re: passing on dotted   passing on dotted Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2011, 10:20 pm

duggyb wrote:
THIS ^^^

i love court for this reason, ask a multitude of abnormal questions in a short period of time and everyone goes oh shit wtf and runs like a cat.

i have won multiple tickets this way.

if the police officers in question even show up sometimes they dont even come
Back to top Go down
the_fuckin_man_bitches
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-01-15

passing on dotted Empty
PostSubject: Re: passing on dotted   passing on dotted Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2011, 11:37 am

you're fucked bro, I was that lady and you cut me off. I will see you in court, I hope they take that piece of shit car off the road.
Back to top Go down
m-x-3
Rank 3
Rank 3
m-x-3

passing on dotted Empty
PostSubject: Re: passing on dotted   passing on dotted Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2011, 12:23 pm

p.s- i didnt cut her off. istead of being a retard and trying to know what happened. read it all over. then talk. you obviously have no clue what happened.
Back to top Go down
EVOXXX
Rank 3
Rank 3

passing on dotted Empty
PostSubject: Re: passing on dotted   passing on dotted Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2011, 1:43 am

the_fuckin_man_bitches wrote:
you're fucked bro, I was that lady and you cut me off. I will see you in court, I hope they take that piece of shit car off the road.

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

passing on dotted Empty
PostSubject: Re: passing on dotted   passing on dotted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

passing on dotted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: