Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Genocide Anyone?

Go down 
+19
chungstachung
1eightySX
Noops
Jhall
Zimm
Clint Eastwood
subbie
jdm_itr
nguyen306
EF_guy
Jex
abs0Lut
veedub
laynehip
taylorvw
Marshal.
Rob
Moneypits
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 1:02 pm

why are you still trying to defend your false previous arguments?? lol your digging yourself a hole
Back to top Go down
EF_guy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 1:21 pm

djStewzy wrote:
why are you still trying to defend your false previous arguments?? lol your digging yourself a hole

there is no false argument, only experience in life
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 1:25 pm

One thing I'll say is that im slot more productive when I'm high than drunk and there is no hangover so thats nice but I'm don't with the argument it's like try to talk bj into liking hella flush not Gunna happen haters will still hate no matter what
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 1871
Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 2:35 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
One thing I'll say is that im slot more productive when I'm high than drunk and there is no hangover so thats nice but I'm don't with the argument it's like try to talk bj into liking hella flush not Gunna happen haters will still hate no matter what

he's right everyone, smoking weed makes him more productive. I mean his ITR is proof, he's got the front bumper and fenders off. OMGPROGRESS!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 2:40 pm

haha wow BJ, lol takin QCA convo's to the next level hahaha
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 3:14 pm

EF_guy wrote:
djStewzy wrote:

I sincerely beg you to google logical fallacies and the basics of arguing/debating.
Back to top Go down
EF_guy
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 3:35 pm

Clint Eastwood wrote:
EF_guy wrote:
djStewzy wrote:

I sincerely beg you to google logical fallacies and the basics of arguing/debating.

i think you need to understand a key word that i use quite often...
COULD
Google that if you happened to have skimmed over it since you obviously don't understand it. Rolling Eyes

well, whatever, ignorance is bliss and what not.
closed-minded fools holding back our society.

it sucks that people assume pot smokers are so lazy. how did that come about? oh right, the stereotyped lazy mexican laying in the sun smoking grass. so apparently since that is common, it occurs in us all? hmm... interesting.

the one part i find really interesting is how when i say these things, you simply say "no"
instead of perhaps trying to prove me wrong?
i stated something, prove me wrong. i stated lots of things, prove me wrong. come on, link me to some studies. i'll link you to some as well. why did you go to school if not to prove stupid people wrong? so come at me, braaaah. bounce
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 5:19 pm

Bjohnson wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:

he's right everyone, smoking weed makes him more productive. I mean his ITR is proof, he's got the front bumper and fenders off. OMGPROGRESS!
OK man sorry i don't have rich ass parents like most of you in the group i myself have to pay for everything on my own ,rent, bills, plates , food , cloths, gas , and i am working of some debts that i owe people and im so fucking sick of people beaking me about my fucking itr it will get done when it gets done . id rather have it sitting how it is than having everything torn apart and laying everywhere its absolutely not going anywhere so i could sit in the garage for the next 6 years and i could honestly not give a fuck about what people think about it or my life style. plus it will be winter soon so ill have time to slowly start working on it . thanks for the support tho man looking forward to when your s2k blows up so i can rag on you maybe wait a sec im not a dick ........ well its 420 so iam gunna go smoke a bowl and be lazy and eat a bunch of unhealthy shit and maybe fall asleep peace ass wipes

Last edited by jdm_itr on November 4th 2011, 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
00devo00
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 250
Vehicle : 2011 WRX STI Sport Tech Sedan
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 5:23 pm

Bjohnson wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:

I think he was just saying he is more likely to work on his cars when high than drunk, no just more productive high than not high.

also er-body be raging in these threads lately lol.

Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Coolface_troll_seal
Back to top Go down
chungstachung
Rank 4
Rank 4
chungstachung

Number of posts : 310
Vehicle : Taffy White Civic Si Sedan
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 5:28 pm

Jhall wrote:
chungstachung wrote:
I think the real problem that exists today is there are 1 billion overweight adults in the world, at least 300 million of them obese. The bad part is when they decide to have children, risking many diseases to carry on, such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, increased chance of strokes, etc.

**Not that I have anything against fat people, i felt it would be a reasonable subject admist this whole overpopulating discussion**

ohhhh im andy. I work out a lot now so i hate fate people.

eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy
Back to top Go down
http://ungcollective.bigcartel.com/
Zimm
Rank 6
Rank 6
Zimm

Number of posts : 856
Vehicle : 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 6:59 pm

This thread is outta control
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 7:39 pm

EF_guy wrote:

COULD
Google that if you happened to have skimmed over it since you obviously don't understand it. Rolling Eyes

it sucks that people assume pot smokers are so lazy. how did that come about? oh right, the stereotyped lazy mexican laying in the sun smoking grass. so apparently since that is common, it occurs in us all? hmm... interesting.

the one part i find really interesting is how when i say these things, you simply say "no"
i stated something, prove me wrong. i stated lots of things, prove me wrong. come on, link me to some studies. i'll link you to some as well. why did you go to school if not to prove stupid people wrong? so come at me, braaaah. bounce

This is why I told you to google basic arguments. The burden of proof lays with the one making the outlandish claims. Sorry but I dont have quiet enough time to prove everything you said wrong. But here are a few things.

1. Saying cancer is man made is absolutely ridiculous, malignant tumors are on record being by observed Hippocrates in like 400bc. Blood that tests positive for HIV was first collected in like 1939 and is a mutation of a similar strain called SIV found among chimpanzees primarily in west africa, long before the us government invented it to kill off the gays or whatever else some conspiracy theory website told you.

2. Where is there proof that weed cures cancer? Even before we get to that point we should narrow things down a bit. There are over 200 types of cancer, which one was it again that weed cures? Yes there have been a few studies that suggest that cannabinoids can be useful in treating/preventing certain cancers but these studies were limited and so far have been inconclusive.

3. I don't see how legalized dope would bring down the tobacco or alcohol industries? Please elaborate?

4. I also fail to see how legalizing pot would bring down pharmaceutical companies, where is this study that presents it as a cure all drug? Should we give it to people with asthma? Maybe it cures diabetes to? Having an allergic reaction to peanuts? Forget your epi pen, quick hit this bong.

And just a for the record here, I 100% think marijuana should be legal. But for none of the idiotic reasons you have presented. People like you do a lot more to detriment the advancement of legalizing pot then you do to help out your cause.
Back to top Go down
EF_guy
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 2:56 am

Clint Eastwood wrote:
EF_guy wrote:

COULD

This is why I told you to google basic arguments. The burden of proof lays with the one making the outlandish claims. Sorry but I dont have quiet enough time to prove everything you said wrong. But here are a few things.

1. Saying cancer is man made is absolutely ridiculous, malignant tumors are on record being by observed Hippocrates in like 400bc. Blood that tests positive for HIV was first collected in like 1939 and is a mutation of a similar strain called SIV found among chimpanzees primarily in west africa, long before the us government invented it to kill off the gays or whatever else some conspiracy theory website told you.

i sure do love conspiracy theories! THANK YOU. intelligence.

Quote :
2. Where is there proof that weed cures cancer? Even before we get to that point we should narrow things down a bit. There are over 200 types of cancer, which one was it again that weed cures? Yes there have been a few studies that suggest that cannabinoids can be useful in treating/preventing certain cancers but these studies were limited and so far have been inconclusive.

specific situations: Hemp Oil (not from flower, extracted like Honey Oil from Hemp, for the minute THC content) cured Rick Simpson's skin cancer.
more:
Original Univ of Va study showing that THC halts lewis lung adenocarcinoma:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_...

London study showing THC causes kills leukemia cells.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15454482

University of Texas study showing the CB1 receptor (which is activated by cannabis) suppresses colorectal cancer tumor, when the receptor is lost cancer can occur.

http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/68/15/6468

Univ of Southern Florida study showing that cannabis blocks cancer causing viruses:

http://news.bio-medicine.org/biology-news-2/Cannabis-may-help-combat-cancer-c...

Harvard study showing cannabis cuts lung cancer growth in half:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070417193338.htm

The British Journal of Cancer reports that cannabis treats prostate cancer

Researchers at the California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute found that cannabis halts breast cancer.

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2007/11/19/cannabis-cancer.html

A large population study of chronic cannabis smokers found that they had a REDUCED risk of head, neck and throat cancers when compared to those that did not use cannabis.

http://cancerpreventionresearch.aacrjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/1940-62...

Spanish study showing that THC inhibits gliomas (brain cancer).

http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/cgi/content/full/68/6/1945

no, smoking it is not good from a medial stand point. yay for edibles.

Quote :
3. I don't see how legalized dope would bring down the tobacco or alcohol industries? Please elaborate?

that whole topic is about how the Alcohol and Tobacco industries are afraid of legalization. i'd have to do more digging to the news article about how a Tobacco company in the States were supporting those who opposed Proposition 19 when it was going up for vote, paying for advertising as well.
they fear that if marijuana is legalized, people will shy away from alcohol and tobacco since they are dangerous in comparison. that's the idea, anyways.

Quote :
4. I also fail to see how legalizing pot would bring down pharmaceutical companies, where is this study that presents it as a cure all drug? Should we give it to people with asthma? Maybe it cures diabetes to? Having an allergic reaction to peanuts? Forget your epi pen, quick hit this bong.

it can replace many over-the-counter prescriptions for pain, for one. being able to grow your own pain-relief is pretty awesome. the Hemp Oil actually would help with a cold, it can also replace muscle relaxers. obviously the pharmaceutical sector will never completely disappear, but a lot of funding could be lost towards research for diseases, cures. we don't know everything that THC can do, we don't know everything cannabinoids can do yet either.

Quote :
And just a for the record here, I 100% think marijuana should be legal. But for none of the idiotic reasons you have presented. People like you do a lot more to detriment the advancement of legalizing pot then you do to help out your cause.

detriment? why do you think they are trying to reach a medicinal status first? full legalization comes after full medicinal acceptance. it's inevitable. if there wasn't people spreading the word, legalization wouldn't have turned so extremely mainstream. ignorance is bliss.
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 3:50 am

EF_guy wrote:
Clint Eastwood wrote:
EF_guy wrote:

COULD

i sure do love conspiracy theories! THANK YOU. intelligence.

Quote :

specific situations: Hemp Oil (not from flower, extracted like Honey Oil from Hemp, for the minute THC content) cured Rick Simpson's skin cancer.
more:
Original Univ of Va study showing that THC halts lewis lung adenocarcinoma:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_...

London study showing THC causes kills leukemia cells.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15454482

University of Texas study showing the CB1 receptor (which is activated by cannabis) suppresses colorectal cancer tumor, when the receptor is lost cancer can occur.

http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/68/15/6468

Univ of Southern Florida study showing that cannabis blocks cancer causing viruses:

http://news.bio-medicine.org/biology-news-2/Cannabis-may-help-combat-cancer-c...

Harvard study showing cannabis cuts lung cancer growth in half:

The British Journal of Cancer reports that cannabis treats prostate cancer

Researchers at the California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute found that cannabis halts breast cancer.

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2007/11/19/cannabis-cancer.html

A large population study of chronic cannabis smokers found that they had a REDUCED risk of head, neck and throat cancers when compared to those that did not use cannabis.

http://cancerpreventionresearch.aacrjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/1940-62...

Spanish study showing that THC inhibits gliomas (brain cancer).

http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/cgi/content/full/68/6/1945

no, smoking it is not good from a medial stand point. yay for edibles.

Quote :

that whole topic is about how the Alcohol and Tobacco industries are afraid of legalization. i'd have to do more digging to the news article about how a Tobacco company in the States were supporting those who opposed Proposition 19 when it was going up for vote, paying for advertising as well.
they fear that if marijuana is legalized, people will shy away from alcohol and tobacco since they are dangerous in comparison. that's the idea, anyways.

Quote :

it can replace many over-the-counter prescriptions for pain, for one. being able to grow your own pain-relief is pretty awesome. the Hemp Oil actually would help with a cold, it can also replace muscle relaxers. obviously the pharmaceutical sector will never completely disappear, but a lot of funding could be lost towards research for diseases, cures. we don't know everything that THC can do, we don't know everything cannabinoids can do yet either.

Quote :

detriment? why do you think they are trying to reach a medicinal status first? full legalization comes after full medicinal acceptance. it's inevitable. if there wasn't people spreading the word, legalization wouldn't have turned so extremely mainstream. ignorance is bliss.

omg weed is the all mighty drug thats the greatest shit in the word!!!!, get fucking real, there is a reason they havent legalized it, your just another stoner fuck that only looks at it from the point of view. if you an all your stoner hippy friends stopped smoking up an blaming the government for your shitty life, an got a real fucking job, showed up everyday, an stopped wasting your money on some fucking miracle drug maybe you would go somewhere in life.
Back to top Go down
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
Marshal.

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 9:47 am

Jon made my morning.

And I dont think the fact that weed is illegal has ever stopped anyone from doing it. I dont think it has ever been said,"man,bro, Ill drink all your booze and smoke all your smokes, but keep that THC away from me. Its illegal dont you know"
Back to top Go down
00devo00
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 2:54 pm

Wow, I'm in disbelief of this thread. You guys need to get over yourselves. 1: you have gone completely off topic. 2: I can't believe you actually spent the time and effort on researching your argument, and then coming here and spending more time to write it all out.

This is mainly towards EF_guy and Clint Eastwood.
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 3:24 pm

It helps me with inmflammation and sleeping, I was diagnosed with Lupus A year ago today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 1871
Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 8:13 pm

00devo00 wrote:
Wow, I'm in disbelief of this thread. You guys need to get over yourselves. 1: you have gone completely off topic. 2: I can't believe you actually spent the time and effort on researching your argument, and then coming here and spending more time to write it all out.

it's qca, did you expect anything else?
Back to top Go down
00devo00
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 9:43 pm

Bjohnson wrote:
00devo00 wrote:

it's qca, did you expect anything else?

lol, i had high hopes. tongue
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 9:56 pm

Alright John ... Sick story man so you think I'm a stupid stoner fuck that's not going anywere in life ? Sounds good man sure there are some people that make marijuana look bad but 99% of the time those people don't do just marijuana ha . And don't call me a stupid fuck when your going out getting blacked out to the point were you can't even hold a conversation with me and the hop in a car and rip down the street ... That's dumber than me smoking a bit of weed in my garage don't think that that will kill no one ?
Back to top Go down
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
Marshal.

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 11:10 pm

isnt that just another point of why pot is good and alcohol is bad?
Back to top Go down
EF_guy
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 12:26 am

Fiorante wrote:
omg weed is the all mighty drug thats the greatest shit in the word!!!!, get fucking real, there is a reason they havent legalized it, your just another stoner fuck that only looks at it from the point of view. if you an all your stoner hippy friends stopped smoking up an blaming the government for your shitty life, an got a real fucking job, showed up everyday, an stopped wasting your money on some fucking miracle drug maybe you would go somewhere in life.

u mad brah?
i don't think i've complained about my shitty life. my life isn't that shitty.
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 12:18 pm

welcome to QCWEEDMOTIVE
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 1:11 pm

kyle none of that was direct toward you, i dont think ive once heard you try an argue that weed is a miracle drug
Back to top Go down
nguyen306
Rank 4
Rank 4
nguyen306

Number of posts : 396
Vehicle : Space Craft
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 1:23 pm

kyles my miracle drug <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Genocide Anyone?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: