Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

window tinting

Go down 
+2
toddler
1eightySX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

window tinting  Empty
PostSubject: window tinting    window tinting  Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 10:55 am

Where is a good place to get this done in the city. It is not for me and I really don't have much of a clue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
toddler
Rank 5
Rank 5
toddler

Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2009-06-16

window tinting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: window tinting    window tinting  Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 11:04 am

stripe shop is good that's where mine was done before
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

Number of posts : 1718
Vehicle : MKII Jetta
Registration date : 2009-09-12

window tinting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: window tinting    window tinting  Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 12:39 pm

Isn't Duggy doing tint now?

My buddy used went to some girl he called her the "Tint Girl" she works or used to work at Ziebart, apparently like will tint a whole car for a $250 or so.

Somebody must have her number, or I could text my buddy for it. I think Jamo had his tint done by her (Christine maybe was her name?)
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

window tinting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: window tinting    window tinting  Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 12:45 pm

Dustin doesn't do window tint. I asked already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

Number of posts : 680
Vehicle : 09' Mustang GT & 94' Nissan Silvia
Registration date : 2009-04-07

window tinting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: window tinting    window tinting  Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 12:45 pm

Heretic wrote:
Isn't Duggy doing tint now?

My buddy used went to some girl he called her the "Tint Girl" she works or used to work at Ziebart, apparently like will tint a whole car for a $250 or so.

Somebody must have her number, or I could text my buddy for it. I think Jamo had his tint done by her (Christine maybe was her name?)

I don't do tint, yet anyways, i have not had time to practice just been doing to much other stuff.

i recommend Trevor Wendler, he owns Darkside Tinting, and used to work at The Stripe Shop but now is on his own.

Call him at 591-5506 tell him Dustin from Stealth Auto sent you.

As for the tint girl, she no longer works at ziebart, however she may have went on her own, but i don't think so.

Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

window tinting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: window tinting    window tinting  Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 12:52 pm

You can practice tinting my Audi, I'll pay for all your supplies and and you can have it all weekend or however long you need it. cheers

And since it's your first I won't expect it to be perfect, but either way it would be better then I can do. tongue

I'll even put "Tint by Stealth Auto" decals on it! Since it's a wagon it's a great show case for tint, big tall slab sided thing......Have I convinced you yet? Razz
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

window tinting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: window tinting    window tinting  Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 12:58 pm

Heretic wrote:
You can practice tinting my Audi, I'll pay for all your supplies and and you can have it all weekend or however long you need it. cheers

And since it's your first I won't expect it to be perfect, but either way it would be better then I can do. tongue

I'll even put "Tint by Stealth Auto" decals on it! Since it's a wagon it's a great show case for tint, big tall slab sided thing......Have I convinced you yet? Razz

i will do this, i just gotta order in the proper tools, right now i just have PPF hard cards/squeegees, i need to order some Unger handles and bluemax blades,as well as some other stuff.

i will let you know, i plan to practice up on tint and more PPF over winter so i can hit the season hard in summer.
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

window tinting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: window tinting    window tinting  Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 1:01 pm

When your ready, I'm ready. My kids will thank you, that car gets hot in summer.
Back to top Go down
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
Marshal.

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-02

window tinting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: window tinting    window tinting  Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 7:35 pm

Heretic wrote:

dustin, try to time it so you get the vehicle right before a big snow storm
Back to top Go down
chungstachung
Rank 4
Rank 4
chungstachung

Number of posts : 310
Vehicle : Taffy White Civic Si Sedan
Registration date : 2009-09-20

window tinting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: window tinting    window tinting  Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 2:15 am

need my front windows tinted! duuuustin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ungcollective.bigcartel.com/
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

window tinting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: window tinting    window tinting  Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 9:05 am

chungstachung wrote:
need my front windows tinted! duuuustin Very Happy

you need paint protection film on that beautiful white paint first!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

window tinting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: window tinting    window tinting  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

window tinting
Page 1 of 1