Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 Inception.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Location : Regina, Saskatchewan
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Inception. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 6:57 pm

I think u got it all wrong Josh, Christopher Nolan is the DIRECTOR, not BAT MAN or the cop from Public Enemy. Christopher Nolan in fact had nothing to do with Public Enemy. I think your referring to Christian Bale who has nothing to do with Inception lol.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0634240/#director1990

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000288/
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9


Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Inception. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 12:03 am

abs0Lut wrote:
I think u got it all wrong Josh, Christopher Nolan is the DIRECTOR, not BAT MAN or the cop from Public Enemy. Christopher Nolan in fact had nothing to do with Public Enemy. I think your referring to Christian Bale who has nothing to do with Inception lol.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0634240/#director1990

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000288/

yup im high as fuck.

i hate christian bale.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Inception. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 2:13 am

Piett wrote:
abs0Lut wrote:
I think u got it all wrong Josh, Christopher Nolan is the DIRECTOR, not BAT MAN or the cop from Public Enemy. Christopher Nolan in fact had nothing to do with Public Enemy. I think your referring to Christian Bale who has nothing to do with Inception lol.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0634240/#director1990

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000288/

yup im high as fuck.

i hate christian bale.. Embarassed

I was so confused. He is an unreal writer and director and apparently an unreal producer as well. Easily one of the best films this year. This an Shutter Island come to mind for great films.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5


Number of posts : 556
Vehicle : Longboard
Location : Queen City
Registration date : 2010-05-27

Inception. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 2:23 am

1eightySX wrote:
Piett wrote:
abs0Lut wrote:
I think u got it all wrong Josh, Christopher Nolan is the DIRECTOR, not BAT MAN or the cop from Public Enemy. Christopher Nolan in fact had nothing to do with Public Enemy. I think your referring to Christian Bale who has nothing to do with Inception lol.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0634240/#director1990

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000288/

yup im high as fuck.

i hate christian bale.. Embarassed

I was so confused. He is an unreal writer and director and apparently an unreal producer as well. Easily one of the best films this year. This an Shutter Island come to mind for great films.

Shutter island was terrible.
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Location : Regina, Saskatchewan
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Inception. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 8:22 am

whatever fuck lol, your probly one of those people who think if there isnt atleast 1 kill per minute the movie fucking sucks. scorcese doesnt make terrible movies and never will. i like movies where i have to see it again to fully understand and catch everything.
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Inception. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 10:59 am

MacSkank wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
Piett wrote:
abs0Lut wrote:
I think u got it all wrong Josh, Christopher Nolan is the DIRECTOR, not BAT MAN or the cop from Public Enemy. Christopher Nolan in fact had nothing to do with Public Enemy. I think your referring to Christian Bale who has nothing to do with Inception lol.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0634240/#director1990

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000288/

yup im high as fuck.

i hate christian bale.. Embarassed

I was so confused. He is an unreal writer and director and apparently an unreal producer as well. Easily one of the best films this year. This an Shutter Island come to mind for great films.

Shutter island was terrible.

lock this thread
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Location : Queen City
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Inception. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 11:37 am

I will agree with him, go watch shutter island again and you'll realize how shitty it was.

However Inception was amazing.

_________________
Slow and Low.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Inception. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 12:10 pm

corey wrote:
I will agree with him, go watch shutter island again and you'll realize how shitty it was.

However Inception was amazing.

You and I have to find something new to be friends about. You are selling your S chassis and your taste in films is fluky at best. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Location : Queen City
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Inception. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 12:31 pm

1eightySX wrote:
corey wrote:
I will agree with him, go watch shutter island again and you'll realize how shitty it was.

However Inception was amazing.

You and I have to find something new to be friends about. You are selling your S chassis and your taste in films is fluky at best. Very Happy
do you like mike holmes?

_________________
Slow and Low.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Inception. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 2:46 pm

corey wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
corey wrote:
I will agree with him, go watch shutter island again and you'll realize how shitty it was.

However Inception was amazing.

You and I have to find something new to be friends about. You are selling your S chassis and your taste in films is fluky at best. Very Happy
do you like mike holmes?

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Location : Regina, Saskatchewan
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Inception. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 6:16 pm

I watched shutter island again and thought it was just as good as the first time i saw it.
Back to top Go down
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5


Number of posts : 556
Vehicle : Longboard
Location : Queen City
Registration date : 2010-05-27

Inception. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 8:25 pm

Shutter island was good. Until he got to the lighthouse. From then on it seemed like the writers stopped giving a shit about the plot.
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Location : Regina, Saskatchewan
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Inception. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 11:24 pm

it had to end somewhere i guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Inception. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inception.   Inception. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Inception.
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: