Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FROSH

Go down 
+12
Piett
Moneypits
DOOLHA
laynehip
its.eric
Black
Fiorante
lu!$
phoez
JYB116
MacSkank
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

Number of posts : 556
Vehicle : Longboard
Registration date : 2010-05-27

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 5:31 pm

So... wednesday at the lovely school of Campbell Collegiate, 11 kids faced suspension, 3 of which face assault with a weapon for the simple tradition of froshing/paddling.. The made it to the CTV & Global six o'clock news, and everything. When I was in grade 9 my ass was bruised and bloody for weeks. No one seemed to care? Now everything is just extremely blown out of proportion. WTF is going on RPS. Anyone have any opions on the subject?
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 5:34 pm

any grad 12 try touch me i fucking rolled them. fuck that shit. stop being a pussy and suck it up or fight back
Back to top Go down
phoez
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1337
Vehicle : nokia + xj
Registration date : 2008-02-16

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 5:35 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 5:36 pm

have to ask. froshing/paddling?
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 5:37 pm

JYB116 wrote:
any grad 12 try touch me i fucking rolled them. fuck that shit. stop being a pussy and suck it up or fight back

That's how it was in my grade nine years too. Now the cops are taking pictures of the kids asses for "proof". Whats the real crime? Some harmless paddling, or 41 year old Popo snappin shots of a 13 year olds hiney.
Back to top Go down
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 5:47 pm

lu!$ wrote:

The grade 8's going into highschool are subject to a "welcoming" by making them do embarrassing things..EX: dressing them up in ridiculous clothing and making them do shit in the malls. OR paddling their asses with paddles. Just for shits and giggles, no harm done. But now it is being blown up into this.
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 5:55 pm

MacSkank wrote:
lu!$ wrote:

The grade 8's going into highschool are subject to a "welcoming" by making them do embarrassing things..EX: dressing them up in ridiculous clothing and making them do shit in the malls. OR paddling their asses with paddles. Just for shits and giggles, no harm done. But now it is being blown up into this.

the thing is tho.. too many retards out there end up taking it too far. in gr12 i might have thrown a kid in a locker or seemed scary but i ended up being chill with over half of them.
Back to top Go down
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 5:58 pm

Fair enough, i can understand that. What i can not understand is why 3 of my friends are facing criminal charges with fingerprintings and fines. and the other 8 are suspended for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. leading up to grade 12, i was so stocked to be able to frosh. Now that it is actually time, I could really care less about it. Like you said, I'll mess around a little bit. But honestly, if the kids are getting paddled, they can either suck it up, or just stand up to it
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 6:00 pm

in carnaval schools would go to other schools with bats, chains, numchucks and rotten eggs filled with bleach to beat ppl up for fun unless you gave them money... or you could just be good at running like i was... several ppl would get injured until cops would show up... now every school in my neighbourhood has a cop bus near buy...
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 6:03 pm

lu!$ wrote:
in carnaval schools would go to other schools with bats, chains, numchucks and rotten eggs filled with bleach to beat ppl up for fun unless you gave them money... or you could just be good at running like i was... several ppl would get injured until cops would show up... now every school in my neighbourhood has a cop bus near buy...

Now that due cause for police involvement. This on the other hand is not.. Mad
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 6:39 pm

Last edited by ... on February 18th 2021, 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 6:40 pm

hey skank, didnt a kid almost freeze to death at the campbell frosh last year because he passed out in a field ?
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 6:50 pm

My first day I got picked up and paddled a little bit, and yeah it hurt but I was bought lunch almost everyday that week and my frosh took my around the school, introduced me to people and it was cool. That was fine. Then we had "gladiator fights" where we got taken to a church wore some pads and a helmet and the grade 9's (us) had to duke it out with wooden dowels wrapped in underlay, and that was a lot of fun!

Then, I got hit by a bunch of drunk assholes like 2 months after school started like 10 times all down my legs and took one good one in the back. That was fucked up and I was sore for a week. Its people like that over the last few years who have really fucked it up for everyone else, no wonder these kids don't want to get involved with frosh and shit because its fucking scary now, not harmless fun and games anymore.
Back to top Go down
its.eric
Rank 3
Rank 3
its.eric

Number of posts : 169
Vehicle : 2005 civic
Registration date : 2008-10-05

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 6:51 pm

Hey you frosh at the beginning of the year not the end.. stupid kids. id arrest them too.

but i agree when i was in grade 9 it was life.. you went to frosh and got paddled.. if you wernt at frosh..
thats when life got rough for you. because every one would make fun of you untill at least grade 10
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 7:10 pm

its sounds like these campbell kids dont no how to party... or r fucking retards hahahah.

i wanna fight campbell kids fuck em alll
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 7:31 pm

if you want to hit someone with a paddle, i can direct you to some sites where people will actually pay you to do so.
BUT if you paddle some poor grade 9 you should be charged.
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 7:32 pm

laynehip wrote:
if you want to hit someone with a paddle, i can direct you to some sites where people will actually pay you to do so.
BUT if you paddle some poor grade 9 you should be charged.

ya they should be. its like saying o because ur 20 u can paddel a 16 year old just because and its fine?
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 7:47 pm

frosh was amazing. end of story.

and stop crying about paddling, who cares if you get hit a couple times with a peice of wood. Its a little hazing, man up.
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 7:52 pm

DOOLHA wrote:
frosh was amazing. end of story.

and stop crying about paddling, who cares if you get hit a couple times with a peice of wood. Its a little hazing, man up.

stfu boyyy
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 7:54 pm

on another note the whole frosh thing is totally avoidable
i wasent hit with a paddle, threatened to be hit with a paddle, got drunk with those with paddles, or tried to hit anyone with a paddle my entire high school career.
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 7:56 pm

laynehip wrote:
on another note the whole frosh thing is totally avoidable
i wasent hit with a paddle, threatened to be hit with a paddle, got drunk with those with paddles, or tried to hit anyone with a paddle my entire high school career.

its cause u were a riffel student, we are nice people with good heads on are shoulders
Back to top Go down
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 10:11 pm

Not condoning froshing at all. Just asking for some opinions on the whole situation because I think it's all being blown out of proportion.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 10:13 pm

macskank i hope your friends are fuckin arrested and criminally charged your friends are fuckin pussies trying to feel big paddling kids.

first off there in grade 11 i should whip out my paddle and paddle them myself, remember in highschool you are worthless.

second when i paddled kids i used it as a scare tactic got my laugh from seeing them scared gave em a quick tap and bought the kid lunch if he was cool about it i didnt beat them sensless so they fuckin bled, you call this hazing?

theres a fine line between hazing and froshing and assault and they crossed it. hitting a kid so hard that the force breaks skin and bleeds and the poor kid cant sit down isnt froshing. why the fuck would that kid want to go to highschool now, hell if i was the parents id fuckin rage.

bottom line your friends are stupid and took it much to far and ruined a fun tradition for years to come i hope they get whats coming to em and if i ever come across any of those kids ill make sure to give em whats coming in honor to the grade 8s
Back to top Go down
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 1:37 am

Moneypits wrote:
macskank i hope your friends are fuckin arrested and criminally charged your friends are fuckin pussies trying to feel big paddling kids.

first off there in grade 11 i should whip out my paddle and paddle them myself, remember in highschool you are worthless.

second when i paddled kids i used it as a scare tactic got my laugh from seeing them scared gave em a quick tap and bought the kid lunch if he was cool about it i didnt beat them sensless so they fuckin bled, you call this hazing?

theres a fine line between hazing and froshing and assault and they crossed it. hitting a kid so hard that the force breaks skin and bleeds and the poor kid cant sit down isnt froshing. why the fuck would that kid want to go to highschool now, hell if i was the parents id fuckin rage.

bottom line your friends are stupid and took it much to far and ruined a fun tradition for years to come i hope they get whats coming to em and if i ever come across any of those kids ill make sure to give em whats coming in honor to the grade 8s

Three of them are being criminally charged. Sure that may be fair. I bled, i was bruised, and I couldn't sit for weeks. I didn't call the cops though. Personally, no I don't think that grade 8's do deserve being bloody and bruised. I do however think it's cool to haze them by doing embarrassing things or use scare tactics on them. Just shits and giggles. I do not think it is fair however that 8 of my friends are suspended for being in the vicinity of the event, while playing hackey sack.. Just because these kids pointed out every single kid they saw in our yearbook. That was not cool.
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 10:10 am

i got hit once beginning grade 9, and i paddled a few in grade 12.

i think its getting handled a little different because its done at such a random time, do it during summer or welcoming week.. not when your still in grade 11.. if it was done during summer/welcoming week then i think the kid would have understood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FROSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: FROSH   FROSH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FROSH
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: