Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Am GT

Go down 
+6
Piett
Golks
corey
Nigel
Justin
SteveK
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 2:05 am

So this kid in a grand am gt is rippin around and all the 90-93 integras are following him, (jp, riley, and courtster, and myself) and this guy cuts me off with his mazda mx-6 and gets out and punches me in the face....(i had my window rolled down), yeah thats correct, he punched me in the face... and was screaming at me cause i made a U-Turn in the knoll parking lot so i could get onto the other side of rochdale.....but long story short it was fun rippin in the integras (devens civic) following this gay ass grand am which then the guy switched into his moms V6 Accord.....lol good night
Back to top Go down
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 363
Vehicle : 00' GSR
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 2:08 am

So... you're with a bunch of guys and you have them outnumbered... and he randomly punches you in the face.. please do not tell me you just let him get away with it.
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 2:12 am

Justin wrote:
So... you're with a bunch of guys and you have them outnumbered... and he randomly punches you in the face.. please do not tell me you just let him get away with it.

he cut me off...and the others guys kept rippin
Back to top Go down
Nigel
Admin
Admin
Nigel

Number of posts : 319
Vehicle : 1991 Honda Civic
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 2:28 am

BigSteve wrote:
So this kid in a grand am gt is rippin around and all the 90-93 integras are following him, (jp, riley, and courtster, and myself) and this guy cuts me off with his mazda mx-6 and gets out and punches me in the face....(i had my window rolled down), yeah thats correct, he punched me in the face... and was screaming at me cause i made a U-Turn in the knoll parking lot so i could get onto the other side of rochdale.....but long story short it was fun rippin in the integras (devens civic) following this gay ass grand am which then the guy switched into his moms V6 Accord.....lol good night

I think i saw you make the u turn, i was sitting at the intersection ha.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 2:33 am

Man, he punched you int he face?! What the fuck!
What color was the Mazda mx-6, riced out?
Back to top Go down
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Number of posts : 582
Vehicle : '98 Honda
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 2:40 am

BigSteve wrote:
following this gay ass grand am which then the guy switched into his moms V6 Accord.....lol good night

Oh My. No

Let me guess the Grand Am is Black and the Accord is Maroon?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 2:52 am

Golks wrote:
BigSteve wrote:
following this gay ass grand am which then the guy switched into his moms V6 Accord.....lol good night

Oh My. No

YES!!!! we fuckin boxed in that accord on armor road, and i got out and flipped shit, and was asking for any of them to get out and fight, but none of them did.. then he said it was his bro who cut me off at the beginning of this whole mess, so i told him to call his bro up he said he did and then he never showed.. i was mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 2:57 am

JP wrote:
Golks wrote:
BigSteve wrote:

Oh My. No

YES!!!! we fuckin boxed in that accord on armor road, and i got out and flipped shit, and was asking for any of them to get out and fight, but none of them did.. then he said it was his bro who cut me off at the beginning of this whole mess, so i told him to call his bro up he said he did and then he never showed.. i was mad Mad

Oh my. Suspect I'll have a talk with him the next time I see him. And give him a good spanking too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 3:01 am

Golks wrote:
JP wrote:
Golks wrote:
BigSteve wrote:

Oh My. No

Oh my. Suspect I'll have a talk with him the next time I see him. And give him a good spanking too. Razz

why who is that?
Back to top Go down
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 3:01 am

JP wrote:

why who is that?

Don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 3:05 am

alright alright, so just tell him to think before he cuts off a person for no reason.. maybe to act cool infront of the girl in his seat but it really pissed me off.. hes lucky(whoever did it) didnt get their ass kicked. like we had 15 people at mcdanks, 20-30 thom people a phone call away, and 50 HUGE drunk guys at the barley mill all ready to kick someones ass, so just tell him to think twice..
Back to top Go down
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 3:06 am

JP wrote:
alright alright, so just tell him to think before he cuts off a person for no reason.. maybe to act cool infront of the girl in his seat but it really pissed me off.. hes lucky(whoever did it) didnt get their ass kicked. like we had 15 people at mcdanks, 20-30 thom people a phone call away, and 50 HUGE drunk guys at the barley mill all ready to kick someones ass, so just tell him to think twice..

Yup. I will pass those exact words on to him. Maybe he will be on MSN laster.
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 3:08 am

thanks man and see ya tomorrow Razz
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 3:24 am

HAHAHA next time big steve keep a knife or wrench in close range its what i have in every car of mine either in the glovebox or console
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 11:19 am

we all had our crowbars:P
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 12:17 pm

ya was that swyston or whatever his name is? The little one thinks hes hot shit since he has an accord and his license in grade 10 and his brother drives a black grand am
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 12:26 pm

Fd3S wrote:
ya was that swyston or whatever his name is? The little one thinks hes hot shit since he has an accord and his license in grade 10 and his brother drives a black grand am

grand am "GT" dont mess around.... haha it was a teal/green mx-6 and the guy had a shaved head..... he looked mean as fuck too
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 1:36 pm

yeah the kid in the accord shit his pants when i went up to him, and they were all like we didnt do anything man!! and then i told any of them to step out and they all pussied out, so theyre all pussies
Back to top Go down
Baht85
Rank 3
Rank 3
Baht85

Number of posts : 198
Vehicle : 04 sentra se r spec v
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 7:45 pm

sounds like steve got owned and didnt do shit...i woulda been with yall if d3v's civic wasnt so slow lol!
Back to top Go down
d3v
Rank 4
Rank 4
d3v

Number of posts : 335
Vehicle : 1992 Honda Civic Hatch w/ h22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2008, 5:11 pm

lol f u baht haha they all left way ahead of me and i was following steve haha but I guess steve lost them too so I just followed him lol!
civics own yo betcha hurd the vtec when i stepped on the gas bitches =] haha and the guys in the integra's seriously left like a minute before me so i didnt even know who to follow haha
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2008, 5:23 pm

d3v wrote:
lol f u baht haha they all left way ahead of me and i was following steve haha but I guess steve lost them too so I just followed him lol!
civics own yo betcha hurd the vtec when i stepped on the gas bitches =] haha and the guys in the integra's seriously left like a minute before me so i didnt even know who to follow haha

so you followed the automatic..... haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Am GT   Grand Am GT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Am GT
Page 1 of 1