Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tickets...

Go down 
+16
Fiorante
Marshal
Justin
Couse
JHamel
laynehip
Torque
CamJohns122
Black
d3v
SteveK
veedub
corey
Baht85
Piett
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JHamel
Rank 1
Rank 1
JHamel

Number of posts : 2
Vehicle : 94 Civic Coupe Si
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Tickets... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 1:04 am

So today is the 12th and i got my civic coupe yesterday and tonight at 10:15 i got a ticket for having my lights off lol cuz my gauge is custom and its blue so i forgot lol it was a Half an Hour after Sunset and the officer was AKA Officer ASS and gave me a 115 dollar ticket bottom line im taking it to court cuz i told him about the gauge and how the lights off dont effect it and he new i just got the car and then later threatend me about my muffler and loud car so peace out officer im taking it to court Hamel OUTZ!
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 2:37 am

JHamel wrote:
So today is the 12th and i got my civic coupe yesterday and tonight at 10:15 i got a ticket for having my lights off lol cuz my gauge is custom and its blue so i forgot lol it was a Half an Hour after Sunset and the officer was AKA Officer ASS and gave me a 115 dollar ticket bottom line im taking it to court cuz i told him about the gauge and how the lights off dont effect it and he new i just got the car and then later threatend me about my muffler and loud car so peace out officer im taking it to court Hamel OUTZ!
Are you serious? All's you hear is cops giving warning's and a headsup too get them lights on. He must of been having a rather bad day/night hah.
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 3:26 am

OMG Me and taylor got the same ticket who was the officer? were they in a grey ghost car
Back to top Go down
Baht85
Rank 3
Rank 3
Baht85

Number of posts : 198
Vehicle : 04 sentra se r spec v
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 8:08 pm

dope car lil ham must say maybe a lil better then ur truck
Back to top Go down
Couse
Rank 1
Rank 1

Number of posts : 16
Vehicle : 2000 Acura Integra RS
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2008, 11:44 pm

You guys have nothing on me and my tickets, 3 speeding, inapropriate license, following to close and i can keep going.lol
Back to top Go down
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 363
Vehicle : 00' GSR
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2008, 2:11 pm

CamJohns122 wrote:
OMG Me and taylor got the same ticket who was the officer? were they in a grey ghost car
Driving around we saw that same car two blocks from the ledge with a black something pulled over.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2008, 6:25 pm

Well, in my full 1.5 years of having my license, I've been quite lucky. One speeding ticket (72 in a 50), one warning (180 in a 40, yes, and I only got a warning. It was 1:30 AM and I had the nices RCMP officer), one stunting/street racing ticket (Went ot court and fought it, I won becasue the officer wroke the ticket wrong I do believe), and when I was driving around in my 1976 Mercedes 450SEL I has pulled over, asked to exit my vehicle, and they searched everything. They made me remove the air filter, mvoe all the seats, take out my spare tire, and open every compartment in the car. Not ticket there either haha.
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2008, 7:13 pm

1 speeding ticket, 69 in a 50, and 1 hit n run + 300 in tickets from sgi. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nigel
Admin
Admin
Nigel

Number of posts : 319
Vehicle : 1991 Honda Civic
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2008, 7:14 pm

im 100% clean
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2008, 8:22 pm

one ticket for me, and its from my at-fault accident, otherwise im cleann Surprised
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2008, 10:32 pm

Grr, at fault accident. Other then that I've never been pulled over therefore no tickets obviously.
I've been told i drive like a Grandma I think its a compliment?
Back to top Go down
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 363
Vehicle : 00' GSR
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2008, 11:35 pm

been pulled over twice for loud muffler. No tickets though, which is weird cause my car has lots of tint.
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2008, 11:43 pm

so tonight, riley (black integra) and d3v (white civic type-r) got pulled over for street racing.. and riley got off scott free while d3v got an illegal headlight ticket lol wow.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2008, 11:47 pm

Why race in the city? I just dont get it. Atleast go out to the highway or some empty road somewhere out of town.
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2008, 12:14 am

BigSteve wrote:
so tonight, riley (black integra) and d3v (white civic type-r) got pulled over for street racing.. and riley got off scott free while d3v got an illegal headlight ticket lol wow.

haha im gonna text riley right now and make fun of him
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2008, 12:20 am

Supra wrote:
Why race in the city? I just dont get it. Atleast go out to the highway or some empty road somewhere out of town.

it was actually outside of the city, but since the citys expanding it was on an empty straight away road that was just paved last summer.
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2008, 12:30 am

Hmm, I had an at fault accident, but it seems to have dissapeared, it happened last summer, no damage on my car. I filed the claim as did the guy i hit (plenty of damage to his car) and I haven't heard about it since so I'm hoping it dosen't pop up sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2008, 12:34 am

bchap wrote:
Hmm, I had an at fault accident, but it seems to have dissapeared, it happened last summer, no damage on my car. I filed the claim as did the guy i hit (plenty of damage to his car) and I haven't heard about it since so I'm hoping it dosen't pop up sometime soon.
So wait you haven't had to pay anything?
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2008, 12:38 am

Nope I got the original letter saying the incident was filed, but after that I have not been contacted by SGI or the guy i hit. As i understand it he has a year to file a claim or whatever but I am prety sure he already filed a claim.

I'm happy if it dissapears, if it does come back, thats 300$ i dont wanna spend,
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2008, 12:40 am

bchap wrote:
Nope I got the original letter saying the incident was filed, but after that I have not been contacted by SGI or the guy i hit. As i understand it he has a year to file a claim or whatever but I am prety sure he already filed a claim.

I'm happy if it dissapears, if it does come back, thats 300$ i dont wanna spend,
Hmm seeing that you didn't claim anything to get fixed I bet he hasen't claimed his yet.
After that year his window of opportunity is down the drain then does that mean your claim is thrown into the ocean to never be brought back up? If so I can only hope for the samething to be done for mine cause i haven't paid a single cent so far although im only few weeks into the process ha.
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2008, 12:45 am

Ya i would assume that it will be disgarded if nothing happens in hte first year.
Back to top Go down
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

Number of posts : 186
Vehicle : 2001 Grand Prix GTP
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2008, 2:24 am

Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2008, 9:40 am

Supra wrote:
Long empty roads an surprisinglhy decieving (spelling?) haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tickets...   Tickets... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tickets...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2