Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

USA Shipping

Go down 
+5
1eightySX
subbie
Sleypr
Golks
Moneypits
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

USA Shipping Empty
PostSubject: USA Shipping   USA Shipping Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 2:49 pm

Nearer spring i may be ordering some parts for the gtr, but as im cheap i dont want to pay shipping cause its fuckin ridiculous and still havent found anyone in canada to offer me competitive pricing. So i was thinking bout taking a truck down to my property in whitefish and staying a week so my take across the border is bigger then coming back. Just seeing if anyone would be interested in wanting parts to be brought back.

Now there would be duty and such at the border to pay so id leave that up to you to figure out.

lemme know i guess
Back to top Go down
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Number of posts : 582
Vehicle : '98 Honda
Registration date : 2008-03-05

USA Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Shipping   USA Shipping Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 3:56 pm

Moneypits wrote:
Nearer spring i may be ordering some parts for the gtr, but as im cheap i dont want to pay shipping cause its fuckin ridiculous and still havent found anyone in canada to offer me competitive pricing. So i was thinking bout taking a truck down to my property in whitefish and staying a week so my take across the border is bigger then coming back. Just seeing if anyone would be interested in wanting parts to be brought back.

Now there would be duty and such at the border to pay so id leave that up to you to figure out.

lemme know i guess

Nobody has competitive pricing? I find that strange......
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Sleypr
Rank 4
Rank 4
Sleypr

Number of posts : 402
Vehicle : 2004 Infiniti G35x, 2000 Jeep XJ
Registration date : 2008-08-30

USA Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Shipping   USA Shipping Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 4:16 pm

Yeah, what are you after for parts?
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

USA Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Shipping   USA Shipping Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 11:11 pm

Just everyone ive talked to for CF parts

now you may offer competitive pricing if i was factoring in the costs of travel and fuel and such

but since im hoping to make a small vacation out of it just seems easy to bring back what i need.

problem im having is the CF parts i want for my GTR from siebon directly are only around 600 each shipped to my place in montana but once i choose regina as the shipping address it adds another 300 dollars to the price and frankly they arent that important to me if i can get em for the lowest price ill put em on otherwise screw it my car has a hood and trunk anyways
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

USA Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Shipping   USA Shipping Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 11:42 am

Moneypits wrote:
Just everyone ive talked to for CF parts

now you may offer competitive pricing if i was factoring in the costs of travel and fuel and such

but since im hoping to make a small vacation out of it just seems easy to bring back what i need.

problem im having is the CF parts i want for my GTR from siebon directly are only around 600 each shipped to my place in montana but once i choose regina as the shipping address it adds another 300 dollars to the price and frankly they arent that important to me if i can get em for the lowest price ill put em on otherwise screw it my car has a hood and trunk anyways

I find that really hard to believe, they must be ripping you off hard. It only cost me an extra $400 to ship my seibon CF hood to regina. Where are you buying it from?
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

USA Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Shipping   USA Shipping Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 11:44 am

really surprised your hood for your skyline would be $150.oo more than the hood for my wrx...

anyways here is where i got mine from.

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/body-kits-seibon-c-4217_4218_4387.html
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

USA Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Shipping   USA Shipping Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 1:01 pm

... and seeing as how Golks can under cut Vivid, I would check with him... I don't know if he carries Seibon but you could always ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Silvianow
Rank 3
Rank 3
Silvianow

Number of posts : 179
Vehicle : 92 silvia, 90 Celsior
Registration date : 2009-08-15

USA Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Shipping   USA Shipping Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 1:04 pm

1eightySX wrote:
... and seeing as how Golks can under cut Vivid, I would check with him... I don't know if he carries Seibon but you could always ask.
Whats his username?
Back to top Go down
troyjule
Rank 4
Rank 4
troyjule

Number of posts : 398
Vehicle : BMW e46
Registration date : 2008-05-28

USA Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Shipping   USA Shipping Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 1:08 pm

...Golks.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

USA Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Shipping   USA Shipping Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 3:50 pm

Haaa
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

USA Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Shipping   USA Shipping Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 3:54 pm

240sxy wrote:
Haaa

i hate you and your $5 shipping
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

USA Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Shipping   USA Shipping Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 3:54 pm

DEADlogic wrote:
240sxy wrote:
Haaa

i hate you and your $5 shipping

Dry carbon is where its at.
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

USA Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Shipping   USA Shipping Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 3:57 pm

240sxy wrote:
Dry carbon is where its at.

x2
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

USA Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Shipping   USA Shipping Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 4:30 pm

Seems like a waste of money to me

if you care about weight savings that much might as wellreplace your windows .

If i cared about weight savings of a few pounds i just wouldnt eat mcdonalds
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

USA Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Shipping   USA Shipping Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 4:31 pm

who said anything about weight savings, shit looks BOSS
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

USA Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Shipping   USA Shipping Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 4:34 pm

DEADlogic wrote:
really surprised your hood for your skyline would be $150.oo more than the hood for my wrx...

why wouldnt it be more its a rarer car for north america its not common like a subaru

and extra 400$ for shipping?

i said its 600 shipped thats including the hood shipped to montana then its 300 on top of that to ship to regina
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

USA Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Shipping   USA Shipping Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 4:47 pm

Moneypits wrote:
DEADlogic wrote:

why wouldnt it be more its a rarer car for north america its not common like a subaru

and extra 400$ for shipping?

i said its 600 shipped thats including the hood shipped to montana then its 300 on top of that to ship to regina

in the end my hood cost me $860 CDN to my door, just though I'd help out. Dont need to blow the lid off or anythign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

USA Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Shipping   USA Shipping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USA Shipping
Page 1 of 1