Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle?

Go down 
+14
Thai-kun
JSharp
taylorvw
Silvianow
Rob
Dot.
Marshal
jdm_itr
JYB116
laynehip
Jason-
Jhall
mfeeds
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle?   my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 1:00 am

Corey made sure his oil pan was free of dents and put fresh oil before he went for a test drift...I mean test drive around the block.
But who knows if that story is true, I mean, information is constantly getting jumbled it seems. I like to believe Corey would take that precaution, seeing as how he wouldn't even put the engine INTO his car before he tore it all apart and had it freshened up.
Yea, I can't why he would do that. Rolling Eyes
/sarcasm.

We can easily sit around and point fingers at every single one of each other faults and fuck-ups in their lives begining when they were 5 and could take responsibilities for their actions.
If you don't want to be torn apart then get off the internet, find a new hobby.. Especially if someone were to come on here and start being rude to everyone to begin with. Its just like real life, some people get away with being rude to people becasueother people like them. We call these people popular.
Some people get picked apart every time they post something. Mostly becasue its easy.
I'm a big believer in Karma and getting what you deserve, things work themselves out in the end.

Bod can stand up for himself all he wants, its just going to incourage more lashings. And really, he should stand up for himself, becasue everyone tries to be your friend on the internet. Where it matters is outside here. You shouldn't take abuse anywhere. If you don't like it, remove yourself from the situation. It causes the least amount of drama, and eventually, people forget about it.

Once they crush his spirit, they'll accept him, think if it as friendly initiation.
Just look at Adam, he takes his lashings in stride now. Look how far he has come, I mean, I don't think a single person liked how when he first came on here, all that was mentioned was cobb this or perrin that. I distinctly remember many people commenting on this. But he is a pretty cool guy outside the internet. And a wealth of knowledge. He even provides music for sweet parties.
Maybe Bod is the same way, I mean, Facebook even shows pictures of him at parties, that must mean people like him.

If you want maturity, hang out at dignified coffee shops and libraries and get a pair of thick rimmed glasses and watch the National Geographic Channel and Histoy Channel constantly.
If you want to have some fun, buck-up, becasue it will be a bumpy ride.

And here are some rules to live by:

Rule 4: Doubletap: Carrying a gun is a great idea but it should never be your primary weapon. When you do end up using it for that last minute 'oh shit' moment remember to double tap. Its an emergency and thats why your using it and not your cricket bat so why skimp? One bullet more in the head will go a long way to ensuring your survival.

Rule 7: Keep the Dumb Dumbs Close at Hand: One of the most sure fire ways of making sure you survive is keeping the less intelligent as close at hand as possible. When you find somebody who asks you 'Whats going on? What Happened? Those are the ones you want with you. That way when the zombies come they are likely to stupid to realize its not Amway calling and run
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle?   my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 1:09 am

Marshal. wrote:

And here are some rules to live by:

Rule 4: Doubletap: Carrying a gun is a great idea but it should never be your primary weapon. When you do end up using it for that last minute 'oh shit' moment remember to double tap. Its an emergency and thats why your using it and not your cricket bat so why skimp? One bullet more in the head will go a long way to ensuring your survival.

Rule 7: Keep the Dumb Dumbs Close at Hand: One of the most sure fire ways of making sure you survive is keeping the less intelligent as close at hand as possible. When you find somebody who asks you 'Whats going on? What Happened? Those are the ones you want with you. That way when the zombies come they are likely to stupid to realize its not Amway calling and run

Words to live by.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle?   my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 1:28 am

why is there no ham in hamburgers??
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle?   my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 1:30 am

cheez whiz is actually just melted garbage bags.
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

PostSubject: Re: my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle?   my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 1:33 am

People aren't born with kneecaps.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle?   my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 1:33 am

What you are describing can also be caused by running or perhaps even a bad tune. MAF and things like that should be looked at as well , might help. Well check the coil packs first but these are other possible problems. Which reminds me....

I love how we are all of topic now... again, feels like home. Except for still no Adrian, he is like Santa.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

PostSubject: Re: my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle?   my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 1:39 am

1eightySX wrote:
I love how we are all of topic now... again, feels like home. Except for still no Adrian, he is like Santa.

My signature quote temporarily makes up for Adrian's lack of presence.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle?   my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 1:41 am

Agreed but we need to lure him out.
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

PostSubject: Re: my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle?   my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 1:42 am

1eightySX wrote:
Agreed but we need to lure him out.

Alright, you work on sourcing the Adrian-bait. I'll organize the group buy.
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle?   my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 1:43 am

word on the street is he found a new forum.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle?   my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 1:47 am

Did he finally sign up for facebook? RYD?
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle?   my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 3:12 am

my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle? - Page 2 Jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle?   my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 11:17 am

its like summer time with snow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle?   my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 1:07 pm

bahrx7 wrote:
cheez whiz is actually just melted garbage bags.

Legit. Seen with my own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zilla
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 92
Vehicle : skyline
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle?   my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 11:48 pm

prolly not the maf, buy pre gapped plugs, ive always had luck with bosch, but each engine is different, coils are good for whatever hp you can dream of making, just replace the coils with oem. jared had 57 of em
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle?   my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 12:09 am

I don't know how different the SR is from the Rb20 but I had the bogging issue a few times the first time the fix was the maf. As of right now my car is running rich and even after changing the coil mpacks it is still running rich. Adrian mentioned something about checking the amperage (something like that) on the maf. however, I run a Power FC so it could be something completely different then the issue occuring with this RB. Useful knowlege would be what is done to the car.... if some mods were comleped with disregard to the ecu than it could be a tunning issue. However, this is only a suggestion and as the coil pack as an easy fix and for the sake of echoing others try that first but if not, I gave you a small list of ideas from my past Nissan experince.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle?   my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my 1992 gts-t is boggin out at full throttle?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: