Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So..... how about it.

Go down 
+16
Fiorante
240sxy
stewzy
subbie
Soup
Jhall
jdm_itr
JHMED
Black
Jex
Noops
Piett
Thai-kun
corey
1eightySX
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

So..... how about it. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So..... how about it.   So..... how about it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2009, 12:14 pm

Marshal. wrote:
Fiorante wrote:
sounds like someone wants to show off there suntan in december..

Damn fucking right I do.
I hear its a new trend that is catching on.
GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: So..... how about it.   So..... how about it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2009, 1:28 pm

Last edited by Marshal. on December 12th 2009, 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm a dousche)
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: So..... how about it.   So..... how about it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2009, 1:35 pm

2.0. wrote:
Construction Worker:
So..... how about it. - Page 4 Village-people-construction-worker

The oringal add for to fill that position went:
"Must dance, and have mustache"

We all hear about your prominent mustache.
See if you can still fill in the position?

Your fans would find you fabulous.

https://qcautomotive.forumakers.com/general-f14/personal-bashing-t1862.htm
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: So..... how about it.   So..... how about it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2009, 1:40 pm

Unprovoked comment #1: "sounds like someone wants to show off there suntan in december.."

Unprovoked comment #2"just like frosted tips an white sunglasses... COOL"

Unprovoked comment #3"GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

This was all in good humour, we didn't mean anything bad by it right?
Mine too Wink

Last edited by Marshal. on December 12th 2009, 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added winky face.)
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: So..... how about it.   So..... how about it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2009, 1:44 pm

Ahh reading through that personal bashing thread reminded me of the old marshal, the marshal with the tan lines, good sense of humour and just fun to be with.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: So..... how about it.   So..... how about it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2009, 1:50 pm

corey wrote:
Ahh reading through that personal bashing thread reminded me of the old marshal, the marshal with the tan lines, good sense of humour and just fun to be with.

He's still there, fun to be with. Tan lines and all. Just ask Jordan Hall, jason and eric, we had tons fun last night till my overboosting problem happened.
He's the guy who still tries to hang out with you. Still helps YOU out when you asked for advice/opinion. Still the guy who offered to make another person a custom part when they asked.
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: So..... how about it.   So..... how about it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2009, 3:53 pm

i havent seen any marshal in ages!
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: So..... how about it.   So..... how about it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2009, 4:07 pm

time for couples therapy.
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: So..... how about it.   So..... how about it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2009, 5:39 pm

Marshal. wrote:
corey wrote:

He's still there, fun to be with. Tan lines and all. Just ask Jordan Hall, jason and eric, we had tons fun last night till my overboosting problem happened.
He's the guy who still tries to hang out with you. Still helps YOU out when you asked for advice/opinion. Still the guy who offered to make another person a custom part when they asked.
overboost?
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: So..... how about it.   So..... how about it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 11:46 pm

Jesse Pick a day... I would like a Saturday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: So..... how about it.   So..... how about it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 3:33 am

yea Jordan, the cold weather is making me hit 16psi of boost, and hitting the factory boost cut.
So I took my turbo off on sunday and ported the wastegate housing. That seemed to help some of the boost spiking issues, but now that the tune arrived, it doesn't really matter, as I run 16psi anyways.
So its all good now.
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: So..... how about it.   So..... how about it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 11:21 am

Marshal. wrote:
yea Jordan, the cold weather is making me hit 16psi of boost, and hitting the factory boost cut.
So I took my turbo off on sunday and ported the wastegate housing. That seemed to help some of the boost spiking issues, but now that the tune arrived, it doesn't really matter, as I run 16psi anyways.
So its all good now.
mmm how exactly is the tune? What do your AFR's look like? Does it work well with meth?
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: So..... how about it.   So..... how about it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 12:59 pm

it works great with the meth. I currently have my meth disconnected though, as I wanted to see how the tune was without it. And because my meth tank is frozen.... I had too much water in it. So this weekend I'll drain it out and let you know how it works with meth. I imagine it will just run richer and cleaner? I know my TMIC is all sparkly clean inside and so it what I can see in my intake manifold. I'm having too much fun with it to even care haha, I just wish I had more traction now.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: So..... how about it.   So..... how about it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 1:04 pm

PM each other.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: So..... how about it.   So..... how about it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 2:40 pm

corey wrote:
PM each other.
yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So..... how about it.   So..... how about it. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So..... how about it.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: