Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

any junkyards?

Go down 
+7
phoez
JHMED
Rob
Sleypr
Black
Adam.Gts
chungstachung
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chungstachung
Rank 4
Rank 4
chungstachung

Number of posts : 310
Vehicle : Taffy White Civic Si Sedan
Registration date : 2009-09-20

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 8:40 pm

Is there any junkyards in regina that let you go in and buy a part or something? I need a passenger side mirror assembly for my civic
Back to top Go down
http://ungcollective.bigcartel.com/
Adam.Gts
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 226
Vehicle : R32
Registration date : 2009-07-09

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 8:47 pm

chungstachung wrote:
Is there any junkyards in regina that let you go in and buy a part or something? I need a passenger side mirror assembly for my civic
Bucks is like 2 mins out side of regina. There are tons of junkyards in Regina. I just don't know of many because I don't go to them.
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 9:14 pm

Also, on the way to bucks, if you turn right at armour (in front of ipsco) and then go north on that highways that you come to (can't remember which one it is) towards raymore and southey ( i think ) there are quite a few around there.

I would check bucks first though. You can always call them to ask if they've got your parts.
Back to top Go down
chungstachung
Rank 4
Rank 4
chungstachung

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 9:22 pm

i went to bucks the other day and some guy was saying how they closed it because the workers were stealing the cars and selling them
Back to top Go down
Sleypr
Rank 4
Rank 4
Sleypr

Number of posts : 402
Vehicle : 2004 Infiniti G35x, 2000 Jeep XJ
Registration date : 2008-08-30

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 10:06 pm

Call HondaToy in Edmonton, cheap and they will ship to you!

HondaToy <---clicky
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 10:42 pm

I think All parts and maybe sharkys is the only ones left in regina
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Vehicle : 88 ED8
Registration date : 2009-08-13

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 2:38 am

Employees at Buck's were stealing all the good parts, and selling or using them. It should be re-opening soon... Phone book gives a good idea of the location. They NEVER have parts for the EFs though, not for a couple years at least.

TJ's Automotive is pretty good. He sells all the aftermarket parts he gets too... Deal with Tyler instead of anyone else, Tyler is a nice guy. They crush most of their civics though... North of Regina, east side of the highway. You can see it after the Saskatoon highway over-pass.

AllParts Automotive sometimes has a decent selection of Civics. There was a CRX in there not long ago... but I stripped the mirrors from it, and they are on my CRX now. Located north of Regina, about 5-10 mins towards southy, on the east side of the highway.

Those are my recommendations.

I have a passenger mirror assembly, but the mirror is broken, and it doesn't adjust properly. I can look around my garage for some good glass, and see if I can fix it this week... I have a parts car, ask me if you need any parts really.
Back to top Go down
chungstachung
Rank 4
Rank 4
chungstachung

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 10:52 am

its for a 03 civic sir with heated mirrors so i dont know if they will have any
Back to top Go down
phoez
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1337
Vehicle : nokia + xj
Registration date : 2008-02-16

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 11:32 am

should check sgi salvage
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 1:10 pm

chungstachung wrote:
its for a 03 civic sir with heated mirrors so i dont know if they will have any

03? Not around here... SGI salvage, or ordering online is the way to go. Junkyards around here have cars no newer than 2000.
Back to top Go down
chungstachung
Rank 4
Rank 4
chungstachung

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 1:44 pm

can i just buy parts from sgi? or do i need to acutally buy like the whole car? cus thats what someone told me but i find it hard to believe
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 1:51 pm

you can just buy a sinlge part from them in most cases..

But, SGI also likes to charge $225 for a factory ford cd player out of a '02 Ford F150
Back to top Go down
chungstachung
Rank 4
Rank 4
chungstachung

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 3:27 pm

omg, well i checked all the oem Honda sites, they want 184 US for a color matched mirror.....
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 3:48 pm

sgi charges 50% of oem
Back to top Go down
phoez
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1337
Vehicle : nokia + xj
Registration date : 2008-02-16

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 4:15 pm

Marshal. wrote:
you can just buy a sinlge part from them in most cases..

But, SGI also likes to charge $225 for a factory ford cd player out of a '02 Ford F150

got a 98 SIR cluster for 75$ there a while back haha
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 5:07 pm

chungstachung wrote:
omg, well i checked all the oem Honda sites, they want 184 US for a color matched mirror.....

.... umm thats pretty decent? (because its color matched)
Back to top Go down
chungstachung
Rank 4
Rank 4
chungstachung

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 5:14 pm

alright im probably just gonna buy it then, thanx alot guys
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 349
Vehicle : 07 Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-27

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 7:14 pm

Supra wrote:

seriously?...there are tons... and anyone looking for parts for newer cars go north on albert (turns into highway 6) and take your first right on armour road...go onto the gravel just a bit and there is a newer place there with TONS of new stuff
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 7:20 pm

Earlface wrote:
Supra wrote:

seriously?...there are tons... and anyone looking for parts for newer cars go north on albert (turns into highway 6) and take your first right on armour road...go onto the gravel just a bit and there is a newer place there with TONS of new stuff

you mean turn right on Inland Drive.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 7:21 pm

there are shit loads of wrekers in the city
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 7:26 pm

raboyto2 wrote:
Earlface wrote:
Supra wrote:

I think you mean Regina Certified Autowrecking and Recycling...
And yeah, they have newer stuff.
But they are also expensive.
Wanted $600 for a B18a1... no tranny, no ecu...
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 7:56 pm

raboyto2 wrote:
Earlface wrote:
Supra wrote:

ya i dont really know or care the name lol i work right by it next to tjs autowrecking but they are sketchy
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 10:47 pm

i remember i was offroading behind tj's and the guy that ownes it cam aroun back with his stock dually and got burried so i whent over to help him and he fucking blacked out on me for stealing parts and started trying to pull me out of the truck so i drive beside him and put the hammer down and coverd him and his truck in mudd it was fucking halarious then we continued to offroad all around his compound while he sat there lol
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 12:08 am

jdm_itr wrote:
i remember i was offroading behind tj's and the guy that ownes it cam aroun back with his stock dually and got burried so i whent over to help him and he fucking blacked out on me for stealing parts and started trying to pull me out of the truck so i drive beside him and put the hammer down and coverd him and his truck in mudd it was fucking halarious then we continued to offroad all around his compound while he sat there lol

lol. i hate that cunt. it is a sketchy place
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 5:30 pm

raboyto2 wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:

lol. i hate that cunt. it is a sketchy place

im convinced they are drug dealers. i get a birds eye view of that operation all day every day and ya...shady things and people are always happening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

any junkyards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any junkyards?   any junkyards? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

any junkyards?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: