Hey. Not from the city that rhymes with fun, but I'm close by. About 2 hours away.
Occupation : Landlord / property manager
- 1999.5 Jetta 2.0L manual gas - daily driver in winter
- 2000 Jetta VR6 auto - mostly just use it for parts stealing lol
- 2001 Jetta 2.0L auto - not sure why I have it anymore, for sale
- 2001 Audi TT quattro 280 hp 6 spd manual stage 2 - toy / drag strip
- 2003 Jetta 1.8T 214 hp manual stage 1 with new paintjob - toy
- 1984 Prosche 944 2.7L motor swap manual - toy / daily driver summer
- 2001 Yamaha R6 ( <-- well frame and fairings are R6 ) 664 cc + nos = toy / deathtrap
Love german cars, the bike is just a distraction when i need to feel the wind at 360 kmph (ya, the bike is modded 'a bit')
Most of my German autos get pretty pampered. By far the most money has gone into my Porsce, with the Audi a close second.
Would love to find out where all the great VW/Audi tuners are, so PM me.