Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QCA forum/domain

Go down 
+26
JHMED
phoez
dev
Moneypits
lu!$
doom26464
Bjohnson
Sleypr
JSharp
Soup
L-Spec
laynehipnumbertwo
1eightySX
its.eric
Gino
240sxy
laynehip
Marshal
Fiorante
Clint Eastwood
Jhall
Black
duggyb
raboyto2
corey
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

Number of posts : 680
Vehicle : 09' Mustang GT & 94' Nissan Silvia
Registration date : 2009-04-07

QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 11:51 pm

raboyto2 wrote:
im not banned , see?

im on my best behavior.

i see that now...my bad...
Back to top Go down
Gino
Rank 2
Rank 2
Gino

Number of posts : 38
Vehicle : 2000 Mustang Gt
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 11:51 pm

Corey, how about i buy you a cheeseburger and you give me the site.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 11:52 pm

banned.
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 11:52 pm

Gino wrote:
Corey, how about i buy you a cheeseburger and you give me the site.

i dont think it has anything to do with giving the site to anyone. he can give it to you, but who is going to pay when its time to RENEW it, which im assuming is in 3 days? (and which costs 150$)
Back to top Go down
its.eric
Rank 3
Rank 3
its.eric

Number of posts : 169
Vehicle : 2005 civic
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 11:58 pm

when do you have to pay for the site? we cant let it be deleted. Cory.. come on.. Hold on to it till Some of us decided to take on the responsibility I mean for real Cory you Held it up for how many years? I have no idea. but we are all gratefull and Apprieciate it. I love you Cory you a good guy we dont hang out often enough i often piss you off.. but i realise that this site has gotten anoying.. but lets at least take a serious action at cleaning it up.

Thanks..

any one interested in shares.. contact me.. I cant afford the hole Thing!!!
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 12:19 am

I would hate to see this this site go as I have met a lot of sweet people. For example Corey, I remember when I met Corey. At first I thought he was a bit retarded, then I figured out he was actually just funny. Then I thought he was a goof and he made me angry and now I am very happy that him and I hang out and he threatens to kill my cat.

There are some people on here who are gems and pretty much why I keep coming back, however, Corey's heart is not in it anymore, he finally went legit got on the NIRAH circut and maybe now is fed up with all of our hard parking hate. Very Happy

*That is not true actually a surprising amount of members participate in events.

Bottom line is we all need a place to nerd out and maybe we have out stayed our welcome on Corey's front stoop. So if this place goes down perhaps a new forum will arise from the ashes like a phenix. And maybe Corey can just be a member and not have to deal with all of our B.S? And maybe Canadian_ef can come up with a new user name to elude WReX for a bit longer before being uncovered and ripped apart.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
laynehipnumbertwo
Rank 1
Rank 1

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 12:25 am

its.eric wrote:
when do you have to pay for the site? we cant let it be deleted. Cory.. come on.. Hold on to it till Some of us decided to take on the responsibility I mean for real Cory you Held it up for how many years? I have no idea. but we are all gratefull and Apprieciate it. I love you Cory you a good guy we dont hang out often enough i often piss you off.. but i realise that this site has gotten anoying.. but lets at least take a serious action at cleaning it up.

Thanks..

any one interested in shares.. contact me.. I cant afford the hole Thing!!!
thats not a bad idea
if we incorporated this bitch we would only need 15 people putting in 10 dollars each
my parents gave me 100 dollars for food for 4 days
i would put in 10 dollars of that money
i wouldnt even expect a dividend at the end of the year or any type of capital gain
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Mazdarati
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 12:26 am

Maybe you guys can have a bake sale.
Back to top Go down
laynehipnumbertwo
Rank 1
Rank 1

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 12:28 am

i still think this is all because corey put in a 13 hour day and he is just tired and grumpy
i miss the old happy corey
QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Donovanbraceface148

QCA forum/domain - Page 2 IMG_0678
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 12:37 am

Where is the site hosted corey?
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 1:16 am

corry why did you give up on me>?????????????? WHY

I may buy the site tomorrow or possibly go in on it with a person

i would just like to stay in touch with the people on the site and be able to see upcoming events and all the rest of the reason why i type qcautomotive into Google everyday at least a couple times

sorry one last thing/// i would like to say that i am sorry for calling my car a Godzilla when i first made my showroom thread, it was foolish and i know thats why this is happening today and its all my fault and there is nothing i can do about it............... i want corry to run the site
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 1:53 am

laynehipnumbertwo wrote:

QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Donovanbraceface148

OMG COREY! PLEASE WERE YOUR GLASSES AND NEVER CUT YOUR HAIR AGAIN! THIS IS AMAZING
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 8:53 am

See the problem is, is that when someone actually TRIES to clean up a thread, or a forum, that person is then chastized or seen as "power-hungry".
Corey has tried to clean up this place, and gets nothing but bitching in return about why he deleted posts or entire threads...

I would hate to see this site go too, but this is not a new topic, corey brought it up a few months ago, and no one though he was serious. I can only think of 1 person who cleaned up their act.
Its just frustrating
Back to top Go down
laynehipnumbertwo
Rank 1
Rank 1

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 10:16 am

Marshal. wrote:
See the problem is, is that when someone actually TRIES to clean up a thread, or a forum, that person is then chastized or seen as "power-hungry".
Corey has tried to clean up this place, and gets nothing but bitching in return about why he deleted posts or entire threads...

I would hate to see this site go too, but this is not a new topic, corey brought it up a few months ago, and no one though he was serious. I can only think of 1 person who cleaned up their act.
Its just frustrating
i still fail to see why that is a problem
or why somebody would actually get upset over it
who the fuck takes a car forum full of young people that seriously
and its not even bad
im on investing forums that are worse than this
and that is an entirely different demographic of people
Back to top Go down
Sleypr
Rank 4
Rank 4
Sleypr

Number of posts : 402
Vehicle : 2004 Infiniti G35x, 2000 Jeep XJ
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 11:30 am

laynehipnumbertwo wrote:
Marshal. wrote:

Its just frustrating
i still fail to see why that is a problem
or why somebody would actually get upset over it
who the fuck takes a car forum full of young people that seriously
and its not even bad
im on investing forums that are worse than this
and that is an entirely different demographic of people

It may not be "That bad", but its not THAT GOOD either, and keep in mind its not all young people. There are some older farts on here too! Everyone I have met from the site has been great, and I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. But forums are forums and there will always be people opening their yaps and proving their lack of brain cells. But the forums are here for "car enthusiasts" to enjoy and share information. Not bash each other for the sake of bashing.
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 11:47 am

I think Corey was trying to get the point across that QCA is an embarassment and that he doesn't want to be associated with it. A few people I've spoken to feel the same way, but in his case, he is the admin and can't exactly walk away from it because Nigel already beat him to it Razz

Last edited by L-Spec on September 11th 2009, 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 1871
Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 12:27 pm

i'd even pitch a bit of money to keep it up, otherwise i couldnt sit on here in third period like this right now..
Back to top Go down
doom26464
Rank 4
Rank 4
doom26464

Number of posts : 411
Vehicle : MR-2 GT, Civic SiR
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 1:30 pm

i don't blame him this forum is kind of a joke

only on this forum can you get 3 pages of arguing if a car has lsd when it obviously does, 8 pages aruging when it has nothing to do with the orginal post about a picture of a mustang, and 2 pages of random off topic about te37 lol. throw in a couple random post from jyb#### about absolutle nothing and a few jack ass comments from 240sxy and you have a recipe for QCautomotive
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 1:54 pm

doom26464 wrote:
i don't blame him this forum is kind of a joke

only on this forum can you get 3 pages of arguing if a car has lsd when it obviously does, 8 pages aruging when it has nothing to do with the orginal post about a picture of a mustang, and 2 pages of random off topic about te37 lol. throw in a couple random post from jyb#### about absolutle nothing and a few jack ass comments from 240sxy and you have a recipe for QCautomotive

And yet you keep coming back? People can't complain because they are in fact posting. Most forums are a joke, I mean it is people sitting behind a computer screen arguing.

I frequent a lot of them, they are all ridiculous. Drift West is out of hand, 306 is in what feels like a weird transition stage, and is pretty funny at times. The most serious one I am on is the lamest and has no real traffic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 1:59 pm

is it 150 a month or a year? if its a year ill pitch in with 30% of it... this is a fun place to sit and laugh sometimes and as winter is coming lots of ppl will stop coming here. Cars will be put away and perhaps this site can change. I have faith in it and its entertainment.... As an immigrant lol i actually get to learn new words as i see crazy young kids bashing and beaking each other... not like it matters, but if anyone wants to share some of it pm and we can try to keep it up. my .02
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 2:09 pm

corey wrote:
duggyb wrote:
raboyto2 posted 3 min after u banned him in the warm fuzzy thread
he wasn't banned.

my fuck this has turned into a ban spree rather than anything good accomplished.

I know im prob gonna get banned for this but,
if you want good things to get accomplished maybe instead of putting the site is done on the 13th or you can have it for $150 a year because i dont give a fuck which way it goes. maybe if we all tried including corey, like by saying hey this site needs to be cleaned up or its gonna be gone on the 13th because im not paying $150 by my self for the year, maybe support that some people want to pitch in, i would gladly give $20 to who ever pays for it and im sure lots more people would throw money in. i dont mean do diss you corey with this post but lets all be positive and maybe we can save QCA?
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 4:53 pm

It's $150 for the entire thing. forever...
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 6:40 pm

corey wrote:

ya so lets all pitch in, like i said ill give who ever pays the thing 20 bucks
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 7:11 pm

Bjohnson wrote:
corey wrote:

ya so lets all pitch in, like i said ill give who ever pays the thing 20 bucks
How much of a chance do you think you have? I mean.. the other thread has turned into a Honda thread, and that started from an argument about the honourable name of "Rex" (like giving your car a nickname is probably the second gayest thing next to owning a modern Beetle). They've already given up hope and have just carried on not caring. Maybe start up a petition or a THREAD but really, within the first two post, it'll most likely go off topic since the amount of people who don't care outnumbers the people who do.
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 7:12 pm

Time is ticking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QCA forum/domain   QCA forum/domain - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QCA forum/domain
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next