Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope?

Go down 
+4
taylorvw
Noops
1eightySX
lu!$
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope? Empty
PostSubject: Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope?   Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope? Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2009, 2:38 pm

Not sure if its the same for perhaps nissans, toyotas and perhaps subarus and bemmers but i just cant believe how crazy ppl sometimes sell or buy JDM stuff.... its just crazy what i have sometimes come across... i guess that for those nissan fanboys with RHD this isnt really a big thing since your car is already from JDM land. but for those who dont have the pleasure to drive on that other side of the shift knob sometimes it gets frustrating to get some good unique stuff...

i was bored and finally got a JDM cluster... ha JDM again, i think i said JDM like 10 times alerady... but anyways i came across this super rare part that i never heard of.... for the price there must be prbly like 5 made in the whole entire world... dont quote me on that, i just think its a little to much...
Its a >>> EG Spoon Cluster - click and find out price
Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope? 266085338_tp

Is there anything else that can beat this price? prbly Kyles front end conversion but sizewise thats big enough to be valued that much....peace
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope?   Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope? Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2009, 4:28 pm

I kind of get honda tuning but not really. I know Golks was saying that there are Lexus owners that try there hardest to make their Lexus into the Aristo. But back to Hondas, I know the Super Street guys are always writing about finding old rare parts for their Honda. It seems that enough time has passed that Honda tuning has done a whole cycle and is starting back at scratch.

Nissan's seem to be a little bit different they worry more about wheel fitment and ride height and seeing what you can get away with. Also, there is a big deal made about brand names and brand association. But there is a JDM aspect to it as well as most of the sought after items are those from Japanese companies. Also if you think about it the tail lights on Adrian's car and my car are JDM. However the difference is that Nissan owners like the newer things from Japan that we could never get not the older things. It would seem at least. If I am wrong Adrian will correct me and tell me what I want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope?   Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope? Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2009, 4:32 pm

BUY it
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope?   Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope? Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2009, 5:12 pm

Lol no... I just said I got mine. Not spoon but im happy with it. It really a waste of money but that's Honda for ya! ha
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope?   Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope? Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2009, 5:39 pm

pretty sure its just a stock eg6 (sir) cluster. Was going to sell one to cam for under $100.
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope?   Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope? Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2009, 5:41 pm

nevermind sorry now that i take a better look at the picture its not.
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope?   Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope? Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2009, 5:56 pm

So i buy a jdm car, and the jdm cluster and climate control gone! Booo
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope?   Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope? Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2009, 6:03 pm

Clint Eastwood wrote:
So i buy a jdm car, and the jdm cluster and climate control gone! Booo
? scratch
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope?   Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope? Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2009, 6:35 pm

good ol spoon. expensive bastards
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope?   Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope? Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2009, 8:09 am

spoon itr cluster in minty shape go for 1400$
Back to top Go down
Mitchell_ep3
Rank 1
Rank 1

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope?   Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope? Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2009, 10:29 pm

another thing why they are so expensive is that when you buy them new they all come with 000000 on the odometer, so with 1000 bucks used prices with 50k on it i bet they paid ALOT for it new and want to get soemwheat their money back, they buy that stuff becasue... well... they can
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope?   Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope? Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2009, 10:32 pm

so im asuming nissa LHD owners drool for RHD nissan.. no?
if so what is one the most stupidly expensive thing they would kill for?
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope?   Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope? Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2009, 10:34 pm

the 2 most stupid expensive usless honda parts that i know of are ctr ignition lights they go for about 600 - 700 us all it is , is a little amber light that shines on the key hole lol
and the second is the nsx type r valve cover cf cover like 2g
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope?   Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope? Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 2:34 pm

another one Spoon DC2 96 spec Cluster asking 1300 OBO
Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope? 0222091557
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope?   Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope? Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 3:51 pm

If it has the green needles and Cf it goes for more
Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope? Impp_0904_13_z2000_honda_civic_rebi

Last edited by Noops H2 on August 14th 2009, 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope?   Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope? Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 4:16 pm

luispizarro25 wrote:
so im asuming nissa LHD owners drool for RHD nissan.. no?
if so what is one the most stupidly expensive thing they would kill for?

People here don't care but maybe in the U.S they treat it a little different. I don't really pay attention to that... However here the LHD Nissan owners drool for 240sxy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope?   Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you pay mucho dinero for rare JDM even if you had the extra dope?
Page 1 of 1