Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walmart's Great Service

Go down 
+3
Piett
corey
Harper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

Number of posts : 303
Vehicle : 97 Prarie Porche
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Walmart's Great Service Empty
PostSubject: Walmart's Great Service   Walmart's Great Service Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2008, 5:02 pm

So I realized that one of my tires was slowly leaking air so I took it to walmart (Rochdale/Pasqua) since I was near by. I was told 20 minutes so I walked to the bank and put my paycheque in the bank and came back. My car was on the lift when I came back but nobody seemed to be working on it so I wandered around the electronics and automotive sections (the only sections to wander really) like 20 times, came back and it was still up there and nothing had been done to it. Turns out that two of the guys had left for an hour and went to Tim Horton's instead of fixing my tire. The manager was pissed and started yelling at them through the window in front of a whole bunch of customers ... just what I wanted a pissed off guy fixing my tire.

Sad My 20 minutes turned into 90 minutes of bordom, they could have told me what was going on and that it would have been later than expected.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Walmart's Great Service   Walmart's Great Service Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2008, 5:04 pm

HA! Rob always tells me storys about walmarts automotive department.
In a way work ethic like this does not suprize me haha. Did they fix the tire atleast?
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Walmart's Great Service   Walmart's Great Service Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2008, 10:27 pm

man i hate when u are stuck in walmart! like its true all ya got to browse is electronics and automotive. And for corey (M3) he just always heads straight for the damn toys. haha jk

but yeah did they atleast fix the tire?
Back to top Go down
Nigel
Admin
Admin
Nigel

Number of posts : 319
Vehicle : 1991 Honda Civic
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Walmart's Great Service   Walmart's Great Service Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2008, 11:27 pm

WalMart makes Canadian Tire seem like a Nascar pit crew.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: Walmart's Great Service   Walmart's Great Service Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2008, 11:37 pm

Harper WTF were you thinking taking it there??? If you gonna take it to Walmart ATLEAST take it to my walmart so I could fix the tire lol, and I could have got it for you for about 15 bucks less..

But one good thing about Walmart is if they fuck up your car they will compensate you very generously
Back to top Go down
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

PostSubject: Re: Walmart's Great Service   Walmart's Great Service Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2008, 11:45 pm

I didn't want to drive to far with it and walmart is the closest place to Knoll, it's not like I let them under my hood, they just fixed the tire and I watched the guy do it so it was fine.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Walmart's Great Service   Walmart's Great Service Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2008, 11:46 pm

Ive seen people I work with lift cars up by the mufflers and gas tanks lol!
Back to top Go down
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

PostSubject: Re: Walmart's Great Service   Walmart's Great Service Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2008, 11:50 pm

You serious? I would flip shit if I saw that!
Back to top Go down
Nigel
Admin
Admin
Nigel

Number of posts : 319
Vehicle : 1991 Honda Civic
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Walmart's Great Service   Walmart's Great Service Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2008, 11:54 pm

Supra_mk2 wrote:
Ive seen people I work with lift cars up by the mufflers and gas tanks lol!

haha some guy at my school lifted one of the school cars on the gas tank, and it broke... funny shit
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Walmart's Great Service   Walmart's Great Service Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2008, 11:59 pm

Lol, some peoples kids...
Back to top Go down
JDK
Rank 1
Rank 1

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Walmart's Great Service   Walmart's Great Service Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2008, 10:01 am

Did you atleast get anything for free out of it?
Back to top Go down
playboyz28
Rank 4
Rank 4
playboyz28

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Snap-On Tool Truck
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Walmart's Great Service   Walmart's Great Service Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 12:13 am

Cripes! I hope you got something free out of it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walmart's Great Service   Walmart's Great Service Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walmart's Great Service
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: