Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where can i get custom made braided hoses?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

where can i get custom made braided hoses? Empty
PostSubject: where can i get custom made braided hoses?   where can i get custom made braided hoses? Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2009, 4:47 pm

Hey guys what a place to get custom braided hoses/lines made here in regina. Lately ive seen some pretty need setups online with these things in them and i became interested in them. Id like to know of a place where i can get some done up. Whats the price range you know?
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: where can i get custom made braided hoses?   where can i get custom made braided hoses? Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2009, 5:18 pm

Check with Queen City Performance, I know that you can rig up steel braided lines from there.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: where can i get custom made braided hoses?   where can i get custom made braided hoses? Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2009, 5:28 pm

thanks Corey
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: where can i get custom made braided hoses?   where can i get custom made braided hoses? Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2009, 8:41 pm

Air tech on Macdonald. Was there today and had a custom fitting made and it looks amazing. Definately check them out, taylor and i chatted with the guy for a while and he can make almost any type of braided line.
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: where can i get custom made braided hoses?   where can i get custom made braided hoses? Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2009, 9:05 pm

bahrx7 wrote:
Air tech on Macdonald. Was there today and had a custom fitting made and it looks amazing. Definately check them out, taylor and i chatted with the guy for a while and he can make almost any type of braided line.

ye the made me brake line, was quality but raped my wallet.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: where can i get custom made braided hoses?   where can i get custom made braided hoses? Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2009, 9:50 pm

OCHO wrote:
bahrx7 wrote:

how much did you end up paying and what did you get done? If you don't mind the question
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: where can i get custom made braided hoses?   where can i get custom made braided hoses? Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 4:19 pm

luispizarro25 wrote:
OCHO wrote:
bahrx7 wrote:

how much did you end up paying and what did you get done? If you don't mind the question

I just got one steel braided brake line.They made it for me when they were in the middle of renovation and werent really doing any work at the time, got it to me within a day too. They are real good guys and they said they pressure tested it to triple what i would even need. Only shitty this was it cost me like $70bucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where can i get custom made braided hoses?   where can i get custom made braided hoses? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where can i get custom made braided hoses?
Page 1 of 1