Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

x-kote anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-18

x-kote anyone? Empty
PostSubject: x-kote anyone?   x-kote anyone? Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 2:01 pm

X-kote clinic going down june 3-7 for anybody wanting to get it done should p.m. Or email jeramiahmorrison@hotmail.com. To book. If u guys havn't seen this product or heard of it let me know I can see about getting some pictures up. ItS basically a self leveling clearcoat. Makes old paint look like new. Price is gonna be around 350 depending on the condition of the paint and prep needed. Usually takes about 6hr/car
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

x-kote anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: x-kote anyone?   x-kote anyone? Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 2:05 pm

dr.dub wrote:
X-kote clinic going down june 3-7 for anybody wanting to get it done should p.m. Or email jeramiahmorrison@hotmail.com. To book. If u guys havn't seen this product or heard of it let me know I can see about getting some pictures up. ItS basically a self leveling clearcoat. Makes old paint look like new. Price is gonna be around 350 depending on the condition of the paint and prep needed. Usually takes about 6hr/car

I can vouch for X-kote. My brother had it done to the S2000 last year...unfortuantely, since then, he's cleaned it with a brush, so it kind of defeats the purpose of using the stuff to begin with. But yes, X-kote works very, very well.
Back to top Go down
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-18

x-kote anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: x-kote anyone?   x-kote anyone? Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 3:14 pm

The nice thing is those brush marks can be poilished out or worst case x-koted again. Amazing product and what it can really do.
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

x-kote anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: x-kote anyone?   x-kote anyone? Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 10:51 pm

Thai-kun wrote:
dr.dub wrote:

I can vouch for X-kote. My brother had it done to the S2000 last year...unfortuantely, since then, he's cleaned it with a brush, so it kind of defeats the purpose of using the stuff to begin with. But yes, X-kote works very, very well.

did the same thing.. but its only scratched in the wax so its alll goooooooddd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

x-kote anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: x-kote anyone?   x-kote anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

x-kote anyone?
Page 1 of 1