Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

April 18th Meet

Go down 
+20
dev
JYB116
Rob
Moneypits
jdm_itr
_....
Clint Eastwood
cuonger69
Golks
Black
troyjule
Marshal
duggyb
lu!$
Noops
JSharp
Thai-kun
corey
1eightySX
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

April 18th Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 18th Meet   April 18th Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 12:51 am

your sig is awsome lmao see canadian ef you are good for lots lol jk
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: April 18th Meet   April 18th Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 12:53 am

good video ryan, i laughed at adrains part haha
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: April 18th Meet   April 18th Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 12:58 am

1eightySX wrote:
bahrx7 wrote:
Ryan for president!

Seriously though, looks good...cant wait to see an actual long video with more driving Thumbs Up

I didn't get enough good footage to make it any longer. But I will keep video taping things all summer, I have nothing else to do.

I am heavily interested in helping if you'd like. I have full adobe master collection at my house and would love to take part! haha been waiting too long to do some of this for qca but no camera just editing software Sad
Back to top Go down
Cypress_h
Rank 4
Rank 4
Cypress_h

Number of posts : 275
Vehicle : 1991 plymouth laser
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: April 18th Meet   April 18th Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 1:00 am

dev wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
bahrx7 wrote:
Ryan for president!

Seriously though, looks good...cant wait to see an actual long video with more driving Thumbs Up

I didn't get enough good footage to make it any longer. But I will keep video taping things all summer, I have nothing else to do.

I am heavily interested in helping if you'd like. I have full adobe master collection at my house and would love to take part! haha been waiting too long to do some of this for qca but no camera just editing software Sad

i got an small hd video cam i carry everywhere
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: April 18th Meet   April 18th Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 1:01 am

im going to be making a documentary for school, "why rhd cars should not be banned" or something along those lines. so if anyone has something they want to say on the topic i am gonna try to bring a camera to the meets.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: April 18th Meet   April 18th Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 1:02 am

i really liked the video to
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: April 18th Meet   April 18th Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 1:03 am

JP wrote:
im going to be making a documentary for school, "why rhd cars should not be banned" or something along those lines. so if anyone has something they want to say on the topic i am gonna try to bring a camera to the meets.
how do they make right hand turns ? and do all of them have a missing drivers window thats dangerous
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

PostSubject: Re: April 18th Meet   April 18th Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 1:05 am

jdm_itr wrote:
JP wrote:
how do they make right hand turns ? and do all of them have a missing drivers window thats dangerous

don't you mean left hand turns? wouldn't that be the blind spot? Or should I definitely be going to bed cause I'm delusional.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: April 18th Meet   April 18th Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 1:11 am

thats what i ment i should be gin to bed lol
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: April 18th Meet   April 18th Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 9:39 am

dev wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
bahrx7 wrote:
Ryan for president!

I am sure we can do some stuff together, sounds like fun. Like I said I don't have much going on this summer so I will try to make it out to most the drift events. Maybe I will do some auto X filming as well and of course some more meets. That is the plan as long the event organizers allow it..... SoupGTR, I am looking in your direction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: April 18th Meet   April 18th Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2009, 11:48 pm

That was awesome, I can't wait to see more of this!!!! I would definitely like to help out in the future if you need it.
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: April 18th Meet   April 18th Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 4:10 am

1eightySX wrote:
JBlack09 wrote:
Ouch.. that's quite impressive

Yeah apparently being a smug graphic designer out weighs whatever it is I do... No matter I will just make fun of his slow civic Very Happy

To answer the other question, I used final cut pro.
i liked it haha and i share the same job profession as said smug brother, he must be hard to the core! that death trap of a headlight is fixed now fortunately
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

PostSubject: Re: April 18th Meet   April 18th Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2009, 1:10 pm

1eightySX wrote:
dev wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
bahrx7 wrote:
Ryan for president!

I am sure we can do some stuff together, sounds like fun. Like I said I don't have much going on this summer so I will try to make it out to most the drift events. Maybe I will do some auto X filming as well and of course some more meets. That is the plan as long the event organizers allow it..... SoupGTR, I am looking in your direction.

Oh nice you have a mac lol lucky. Well yeah If you need any cinematography done let me know, any editing, let me know if theres a way haha. I'm totally down Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 18th Meet   April 18th Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April 18th Meet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2