Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crash on ring road

Go down 
+6
UBR WGN
Earlface
slowEK
dev
DOOLHA
jdm_itr
10 posters
AuthorMessage
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 11:46 pm

any one see this on the ring road im trying to figure out how he is alive scratch
i cant get the photo to work but here is the link
http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465/1d/www.leaderpost.com/news/seriously+hurt+regina+crash/1442936/1444111.bin?size=620x400
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 11:51 pm

Man thats rank, dude musta been clippin. Hopefully the dude pulls threw, and makes a good recovery.
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 11:52 pm

I thought he was dead? Or maybe it was way to early when my radio went off and I heard it on the wolf.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 11:53 pm

OCHO wrote:
Man thats rank, dude musta been clippin. Hopefully the dude pulls threw, and makes a good recovery.
i herd hes in intensive care but recovering he hit the support beams under winepeg street bridge at like 100kms i guess
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2009, 11:54 pm

Shit man, I definitely heard wrong. I hope he pulls through as well, that's rough.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 12:01 am

dev wrote:
Shit man, I definitely heard wrong. I hope he pulls through as well, that's rough.
no shit hope so to if he made it this far and made it out of that car i hope he makes it !!!
Back to top Go down
slowEK
Rank 3
Rank 3
slowEK

Number of posts : 187
Vehicle : EJ6, EM1
Registration date : 2008-08-09

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 1:04 am

his sister goes to my school.. it was real foggy that night and he did hit the support beams. i believe hes in a coma right now and isn't really expected to make it.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 2:23 am

slowEK wrote:
his sister goes to my school.. it was real foggy that night and he did hit the support beams. i believe hes in a coma right now and isn't really expected to make it.
fuck thats shitty man i feel for his family that sucks
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 349
Vehicle : 07 Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-27

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 7:16 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
slowEK wrote:
fuck thats shitty man i feel for his family that sucks

its kristin zebretski's brother isnt it? i think he would have graduated from usher around the same time as you
Back to top Go down
slowEK
Rank 3
Rank 3
slowEK

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 10:11 pm

yeah it's Christin's brother and I believe he is 21
Back to top Go down
UBR WGN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-09-25

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 11:39 pm

I heard he was doin at least 140, and alcohol may have been involved. the pictures I saw have the motor landed about 20 ft in front of the car. Hope he pulls through, but if booze was involved he doesn't deserve to.
Back to top Go down
Wu23
Rank 1
Rank 1
Wu23

Number of posts : 19
Vehicle : 02 EP3
Registration date : 2008-12-28

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 11:58 pm

UBR WGN wrote:
I heard he was doin at least 140, and alcohol may have been involved. the pictures I saw have the motor landed about 20 ft in front of the car. Hope he pulls through, but if booze was involved he doesn't deserve to.

Thats a dick thing to say...
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2009, 12:51 am

Wu23 wrote:
UBR WGN wrote:

yeah it is but man why odnt people learn tho is what i dont get ? but whats his name ? he went to usher ?
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2009, 7:26 am

UBR WGN wrote:

Its sad to say, but I whole heartedly agree.
Its a terrible thing to have happened, but if you are dumb enough to drink and drive, I say its lucky he didn't take other people with him.
Hope he gets better
Back to top Go down
slowEK
Rank 3
Rank 3
slowEK

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2009, 10:37 am

jdm_itr wrote:
Wu23 wrote:
UBR WGN wrote:

yeah it is but man why odnt people learn tho is what i dont get ? but whats his name ? he went to usher ?

not sure of his first name but his last name is Zebreski and he did go to USHER
Back to top Go down
UBR WGN
Rank 2
Rank 2

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2009, 1:38 pm

MarshalR wrote:
UBR WGN wrote:

Its sad to say, but I whole heartedly agree.
Its a terrible thing to have happened, but if you are dumb enough to drink and drive, I say its lucky he didn't take other people with him.
Hope he gets better

Yup, exactly my thoughts, if alcohol was involved, too bad for him and his family, but thank god, he didnt hurt anyone else. Dick thing to say? Yes, but how would you like me to sugar coat someone drinking and driving, and putting other people's lives at risk? I honestly hope he pulls through, and that alcohol wasnt involved. But if he does pull through and alcohol was involved, I hope they throw the book at him.
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 349
Vehicle : 07 Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-27

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
Wu23 wrote:
UBR WGN wrote:

okay one last time yes he did its kristins brother and i heard it was so foggy when it happened you couldnt see ten feet in front of you for everyone making assumptions
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2009, 8:41 pm

so he was driving at 140km/h? When you can't see where you're going, you're supposed to drive slower than the posted speed limit
Back to top Go down
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

Number of posts : 193
Vehicle : 1981 Malibu 355sbc
Registration date : 2008-04-01

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2009, 8:47 pm

I kinda thinking he fell asleep at the wheel. If you looked at the tracks when the snow was there he was driving in the snow for a while, and you would definately notice if you weren't on pavement. You would think a guy would at least slow down or turn back to the road if he was in the ditch, even if you are tanked.

whos this.. UBR WGN anyways?
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2009, 9:00 pm

well I guess falling asleep is different then. Not good still, but not nearly as bad
It is also better to continue driving in the ditch, then to try veere back onto the roacd though. It causes flipping.
but yes, I see how things could be different. Hopefully a true story is released
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2009, 9:18 pm

Cody wrote:

hes the guy that got CWS mad at me Sad ******* even after i had it deleted, some people just can't let things go********* (i think)
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2009, 10:13 pm

^That helped things I am sure.
Still, you said it, and I personally think you should stand by what you say. Your word is your word.
CWS has had bad and good reviews before from people on here, And that hasn't affected his buisness becasue he still seems very busy.
Maybe we don't know all the facts, personally, I think most people don't care. Lets drop it, or keep it to PMs, becasue I am sick of irrevilant shit in other threads.
Thank-you
Management
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2009, 12:09 am

They were inspecting the bridge that the kid hit a couple days back to make sure that it was structurally sound (thats crazy)
Back to top Go down
UBR WGN
Rank 2
Rank 2

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2009, 4:52 pm

JSharp wrote:
Cody wrote:

hes the guy that got CWS mad at me Sad ******* even after i had it deleted, some people just can't let things go********* (i think)

Dude, I'm not trying to get you in trouble, but when you start talking crap about a good friend of mine, I'm going to say something. Once I read and responded to what you said I let Cam know. By the time he checked the site, the post had been deleted. Apparantly you two have made your peace and thats great. Drop it, let it go.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2009, 5:10 pm

his name is david to stay on topic i now know who he is hope he pulls through and that alcohol wasnt a factor Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

crash on ring road Empty
PostSubject: Re: crash on ring road   crash on ring road Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crash on ring road
Page 1 of 1