Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cannon Run

Go down 
+14
EGuenther
Marshal
Clint Eastwood
1eightySX
corey
Maniac
raboyto2
greddy_1700
Earlface
Sleypr
Moneypits
jdm_itr
JSharp
subbie
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Cannon Run - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2009, 7:12 pm

Well hopefully the drifting initiative does better this year. small steps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 349
Vehicle : 07 Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2009, 7:55 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
and i totaly agree on the fact that nobody comes to event i when to 2 meets in the summer 1 was me and the other was clint eastwood and earlface and me Razz and i never said i was comin to the paintball thing so dont get mad at me

lol truth. the first qcma meet (the big one) was right after i was in a rollover and i was in the hospital. oops. and the next one i was on an annual 9 day canoe trip in northern sask. oops. then the next one only me kyle and chappy showed up. not sure on the rules for the auto x (link?) but i would be interested if im in regina on a weekend when one is going on. the bullrun thing would be fun but my car doesnt do gravel so if it included that its not happening.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2009, 9:10 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
and i totaly agree on the fact that nobody comes to event i when to 2 meets in the summer 1 was me and the other was clint eastwood and earlface and me Razz and i never said i was comin to the paintball thing so dont get mad at me

I also went to 2 meets in the summer, after i found out about this site, and it was like me and 3 or 4 people...not much of a meet...and for the rally/ice dice i would do it but i just dont want to fuck up my car as i need it for work! Im trying to find a cheap truck or suv thats still in good shape... but as soon as i do my car is all for fun and driving around!
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2009, 9:19 pm

There was only one real meet and lots of people came, the other meets were just shit people said one day "hey anyone wanna meet up tonight?" they weren't organized or anything. Just saying...
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2009, 9:20 pm

Clint Eastwood wrote:
There was only one real meet and lots of people came, the other meets were just shit people said one day "hey anyone wanna meet up tonight?" they weren't organized or anything. Just saying...

fair enough, either way i think we should do it up this summer!!
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2009, 1:59 am

ice dice/autoX is probably alot easier on your car than a cannonball type event. plus, FAR less tickets, and I know most people on here(JYB) cannot afford another ticket.

If you wanna do something, A bunch of us are going out to the mountains for like a week to just rip around and have fun, maybe camp to save on money. But I guarantee almsot no one will show up for that. Everyone is talk, very little action, but some people had good excuses(my car had no motor for a month, some people cannot book time off, yada yada), but agreed, some people need to step up the commitment factor.
Maybe this season things will change, fingers crossed!

Bring the cars out to an autoX event, even just to watch, or participate, doesn't matter.
Lets act more like a club, less like a forum who does nothing but talk about their 13 second RSXs or ridiculously over-rated white BMWs.

mmmKay?
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2009, 3:26 am

MarshalR wrote:
know most people on here(JYB) cannot afford another ticket.

Hahahahahahahahah jyb for pres
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2009, 5:01 pm

MarshalR wrote:
ice dice/autoX is probably alot easier on your car than a cannonball type event. plus, FAR less tickets, and I know most people on here(JYB) cannot afford another ticket.

If you wanna do something, A bunch of us are going out to the mountains for like a week to just rip around and have fun, maybe camp to save on money. But I guarantee almsot no one will show up for that. Everyone is talk, very little action, but some people had good excuses(my car had no motor for a month, some people cannot book time off, yada yada), but agreed, some people need to step up the commitment factor.
Maybe this season things will change, fingers crossed!

Bring the cars out to an autoX event, even just to watch, or participate, doesn't matter.
Lets act more like a club, less like a forum who does nothing but talk about their 13 second RSXs or ridiculously over-rated white BMWs.

mmmKay?

I agree, lets hope more people will show up (including myself) to some events!
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 349
Vehicle : 07 Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2009, 8:00 pm

Clint Eastwood wrote:

thats right. for some reason i thought the walmart parking lot thing and regina beach were 2 different meets. it was probably one of the "hey wanna meet up" meets i missed the second time
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2009, 8:13 pm

hey and on the "we should act more like a club" note, weren't we all going to pitch in and get some QC Automotive decals for everyone??? what happened to that??
Back to top Go down
EGuenther
Rank 1
Rank 1

Number of posts : 17
Vehicle : 1990 Talon TSi
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2009, 10:09 pm

MarshalR wrote:

If you wanna do something, A bunch of us are going out to the mountains for like a week to just rip around and have fun, maybe camp to save on money. But I guarantee almsot no one will show up for that.

wa? when? CalgaryDSM.com is alot like this, one guy, Nick, the last two meets last year he was the only one to show up with his xB. I'll ask some of those guys if they wanna join in for this, but then again, thats just talk, but i'll ask.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2009, 10:38 pm

so far, nothing is planned. When I said "we" I meant "me", becasue so far NO ONE will commit(atleast whoever I throw the idea out to).
But I'm going to atleast a week, possibly up to 2, with no set destination except drive around the mountains, enjoy the scenery/roads, take your time and just enjoy. Possibly camp to save the money, because I know everyone is so hard up. So if people are interested, and will commit, anyone can definately come, becaue I don't really want ot go alone. We can iron out details if anyone wants to come?
Back to top Go down
Cypress_h
Rank 4
Rank 4
Cypress_h

Number of posts : 275
Vehicle : 1991 plymouth laser
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2009, 4:48 pm

WReX wrote:
hey and on the "we should act more like a club" note, weren't we all going to pitch in and get some QC Automotive decals for everyone??? what happened to that??

if someone wants to take the time to come up with a decal design i can get some prices, only way to get a "club" deal is to bulk order we're talking 200+ decals at a time.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2009, 6:23 pm

This has been put on the back burner for some time just due to a hectic schedule for both Nigel and I. I 100% agree that we should have decals and with spring coming I will try my best to pursue this further so that with spring arriving so will some merchandise.

That being said, if anyone has any logo/sticker designs and or ideas shoot me a pm!
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2009, 7:41 pm

qca - if you're not offtopic, you're not on topic.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2009, 10:00 pm

i think we should use the red and white logo as the banner on the site (QC AUTOMOTIVE), i think it looks pretty sweet just the way it is!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2009, 10:37 pm

this is what or logo should be for the decals...

Cannon Run - Page 2 N505394871_1309265_4392629
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2009, 10:57 pm

WReX wrote:
this is what or logo should be for the decals...

Cannon Run - Page 2 N505394871_1309265_4392629
ill buy 10!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2009, 8:19 am

haha i just want 2, but i think thats what we should get, simple and clean!!
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2009, 1:45 pm

WReX wrote:
haha i just want 2, but i think thats what we should get, simple and clean!!
lets just make sure there the die cut ones
where you peel off the the front of the sticker and only the lettering is left
Back to top Go down
greddy_1700
Rank 5
Rank 5
greddy_1700

Number of posts : 654
Vehicle : 1991 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2009, 1:50 pm

You are all fag's.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2009, 1:58 pm

hate stickers or something?
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2009, 4:34 pm

didnt you know decals add like 50 whp??? lol
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2009, 4:58 pm

apparently you did

is that what makes your wrx so fast

Shocked
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2009, 5:08 pm

240sxy wrote:
apparently you did

is that what makes your wrx so fast

Shocked

OBVIOUSLY!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Run   Cannon Run - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cannon Run
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next