Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drunken night turns into me being angry!

Go down 
+4
Justin
Harper
Rob
Piett
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Drunken night turns into me being angry! Empty
PostSubject: Drunken night turns into me being angry!   Drunken night turns into me being angry! Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 4:37 am

alright so i thought id be a nice guy and pack my car.

Well 7 people later in a 2 door integra...well my car looked like i had a 3" drop on it and well a flat tire.

Sooooo 7 drunk people trying to change a tire in the cold weather.. took bout a good 30-45 mins lol,

So now i have the donut on and i gotta get it fixed tomorrow or today (sunday) and i just need a few questions answered.

If i go to walmart, will they take my old wheel and throw on a nmew tire then throw it on.

and would they be willing to take off all the hubcaps and do a little safety check for a bit more money whille there at it.?
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: Drunken night turns into me being angry!   Drunken night turns into me being angry! Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 12:12 pm

Yes they would put a new tire on it and put it on the car, but no they dont do inspections (thank god).

Would I reccomend going there? No. Not only are the tires absolute shit but im sure something wont be done right.

However if they do end up messing up your rim they are known to be pretty generous
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Drunken night turns into me being angry!   Drunken night turns into me being angry! Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 12:41 pm

so where do you recommend i gooo?
Back to top Go down
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

Number of posts : 303
Vehicle : 97 Prarie Porche
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Drunken night turns into me being angry!   Drunken night turns into me being angry! Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 11:57 pm

I went to walmart not to long ago to get a screw taken out of my tire, they took my tire off, fixed it and put it back on. I watched the guy do it all because I have heard Robbie's stories about Walmart's people. Everything was done ok ... just not in the time frame they said it would be, I was waiting there for over an hour and a half.
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Drunken night turns into me being angry!   Drunken night turns into me being angry! Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 12:04 am

well i went to walmart, all seems well, and it actually took less time then expected.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Drunken night turns into me being angry!   Drunken night turns into me being angry! Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 12:03 am

I duno, maybe you guys just arent as picky with your cars as I am lol. I like things done MY way and done right/perfect lol. Some guys wont even fill the oil to the FULL line after an oil change, ive got the "oh its in the cross hairs that means its good". Go to hell, my car has a timing chain and they are known to use oil so I want that shit full! Need to get the most life out of that engine that I can.

Im also afraid they will cross thread lug nuts doing wheels, when I bought my car I had to replace 4 or 5 studs and lugs because some retard stripped em all. Snapped 2 in the process of removing them. ( dont know where the work was done)
Back to top Go down
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

PostSubject: Re: Drunken night turns into me being angry!   Drunken night turns into me being angry! Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 12:16 am

I always check my oil levels right after they park my car and give me my keys ... oh and I love how they say do you want your extra oil? Of course I want that shit, I paid for it, and if your douche mechanic didn't put it to the full line guess where that oils going? That is the first time I have ever let Walmart touch my tires though, wasn't bad since I watched him do it. The lugs I put on with my rims are those special ones with the grooves that you need a piece to go into the lug wrench that fit them (not sure what you want to call those lol, a rim key?) So those jackasses can't do anything with my tires ... they seem to like to rotate tires if you didn't ask them to.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 363
Vehicle : 00' GSR

PostSubject: Re: Drunken night turns into me being angry!   Drunken night turns into me being angry! Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 12:24 pm

Harper wrote:
I always check my oil levels right after they park my car and give me my keys ... oh and I love how they say do you want your extra oil? Of course I want that shit, I paid for it, and if your douche mechanic didn't put it to the full line guess where that oils going? That is the first time I have ever let Walmart touch my tires though, wasn't bad since I watched him do it. The lugs I put on with my rims are those special ones with the grooves that you need a piece to go into the lug wrench that fit them (not sure what you want to call those lol, a rim key?) So those jackasses can't do anything with my tires ... they seem to like to rotate tires if you didn't ask them to.

locking lugnuts, i got em too Smile
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Drunken night turns into me being angry!   Drunken night turns into me being angry! Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 1:41 pm

I was thinking about gettin the lockin lugs but im still undecided.

What are the pros and cons to having them? Convince me
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Drunken night turns into me being angry!   Drunken night turns into me being angry! Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 2:12 pm

Cons is when you buy a car with him and the previous owner lost em you cant get THE FUCKIN WHEELS off ahh also if you lose em your screwed
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Drunken night turns into me being angry!   Drunken night turns into me being angry! Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 4:37 pm

Pros are that no one can steal your wheels unless they have that key.

Drunken night turns into me being angry! White350z3sDrunken night turns into me being angry! White350z2s
this guy decided not to get them and well look at the outcome Razz
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Drunken night turns into me being angry!   Drunken night turns into me being angry! Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 6:38 pm

Lol, but what are the chances of that happening in Regina? I may buy some just cause. Plus that would give me 2 more street cred points!
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Drunken night turns into me being angry!   Drunken night turns into me being angry! Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 8:26 pm

cleary it will never ever happen unless there fucking like plated in diamonds and all over the internet
but they are cool so buy em!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nigel
Admin
Admin
Nigel

Number of posts : 319
Vehicle : 1991 Honda Civic
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Drunken night turns into me being angry!   Drunken night turns into me being angry! Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 8:31 pm

Life is all about street cred.

Drunken night turns into me being angry! Hinge_crazy
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Drunken night turns into me being angry!   Drunken night turns into me being angry! Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 11:08 pm

On my 4X4 there was just 1 locking lug per wheel.
I kept the socket with owners manual..
Back to top Go down
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

PostSubject: Re: Drunken night turns into me being angry!   Drunken night turns into me being angry! Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 9:05 pm

Cons: Don't loose it or your fucked
Pros: They look better than your standard lug nuts, nobody can jack your wheels!

should come up with some kind of locking valve stem covers ... some cock stole one of mine this past summer when my car was parked out front of my house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunken night turns into me being angry!   Drunken night turns into me being angry! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunken night turns into me being angry!
Page 1 of 1