Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kicked out of sgi :(

Go down 
+6
Black
JSharp
Piett
greddy_1700
Fiorante
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

kicked out of sgi :( Empty
PostSubject: kicked out of sgi :(   kicked out of sgi :( Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2008, 1:33 pm

so i got a letter from the lovely people at sgi telling me that i have to take a defensive drivers course( $150 from my pocket)for a speeding ticket i recieved in june. but, on there website it says that speeding 50km over the posted limit is only a taffic conviction. seeing as i was only going 125 on the ringroad which isnt unusual for many, that should not be consitered a traffic conviction, and i shouldnt have to take the course ? after i mentioned this, she got bitchy, she said that i should pay the 150 $ and take the course, so me being pissed right off that she couldnt give me a straight answer, i asked her how fast she drives on the ring road,she said 100. then i asked if it was bad to not drive with the flow of traffic, and now her whole office behind her, looking at me, she said that i should leave. fuckin bitch, i guess this mean ill hit up every sgi branch until they can give me a straight answer or revoke my licence.
Back to top Go down
Rank 1
Rank 1

Number of posts : 6
Vehicle : '99 Jeep Cherokee
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: kicked out of sgi :(   kicked out of sgi :( Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2008, 2:22 pm

The flow of traffic argument will never work cause no matter how you look at it you were speeding...
Back to top Go down
greddy_1700
Rank 5
Rank 5
greddy_1700

Number of posts : 654
Vehicle : 1991 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: kicked out of sgi :(   kicked out of sgi :( Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2008, 3:06 pm

Suck it up and pay the fine. You were speeding, end of story.
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: kicked out of sgi :(   kicked out of sgi :( Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2008, 3:37 pm

greddy_1700 wrote:
Suck it up and pay the fine. You were speeding, end of story.

x2
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: kicked out of sgi :(   kicked out of sgi :( Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2008, 4:24 pm

i payed the speeding ticket. im not paying the $150 to take a defensive driving course.
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: kicked out of sgi :(   kicked out of sgi :( Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2008, 4:55 pm

Fiorante wrote:
i payed the speeding ticket. im not paying the $150 to take a defensive driving course.

X2

I hate SGI they tried to pull that same shit with me and i had to argue with the Highway traffic board and talk about my entire life and how i spend my money and show responsibility. They asked more questions about my day to day life then my ticket. They must have been impressed that i said i dont beleive in taking out loans and only pay for things i can afford because they overturned everything even though the two old farts still wanted to send me there!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by JSharp on November 7th 2008, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: kicked out of sgi :(   kicked out of sgi :( Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2008, 4:59 pm

JSharp wrote:
Fiorante wrote:

X2
x3
maybe try going to a different branch like you said but stay calm and just take the information printed off their website and politely ask why, no one responds well to yelling and rude comments. Im sure you didn't start that way but i would just try somewhere else, maybe she was having a bad day
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: kicked out of sgi :(   kicked out of sgi :( Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2008, 5:39 pm

x4...although i took every course possible and its not that bad.. lol!
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: kicked out of sgi :(   kicked out of sgi :( Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2008, 5:52 pm

Lol clerks at SGI
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: kicked out of sgi :(   kicked out of sgi :( Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 5:21 pm

BigSteve wrote:
x4...although i took every course possible and its not that bad.. lol!

u wish you took every coarse possiable klein...
Back to top Go down
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

Number of posts : 186
Vehicle : 2001 Grand Prix GTP
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: kicked out of sgi :(   kicked out of sgi :( Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2008, 5:53 pm

same thing happened to me, just because sgi doesnt send you a bill for those speeding tickets, doesnt mean they dont know about them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kicked out of sgi :(   kicked out of sgi :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kicked out of sgi :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: