Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

let us post something

Go down 
+14
subbie
dr.dub
DOOLHA
RyanR
240sxy
greddy_1700
laynehip
JYB116
Marshal
veedub
1eightySX
RB
corey
Court
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Court
Rank 1
Rank 1

Number of posts : 9
Vehicle : 92 skyline
Registration date : 2008-06-04

let us post something Empty
PostSubject: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 1:59 pm

like what cant we say then?
Back to top Go down
Court
Rank 1
Rank 1

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 1:59 pm

unlock the other thread
Back to top Go down
Court
Rank 1
Rank 1

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:02 pm

i wanna post my side of the story
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:05 pm

Fine, I just don't want this to turn into a huge fight and everyone goes insane freaking out.
Back to top Go down
RB
Rank 2
Rank 2
RB

Number of posts : 70
Vehicle : --
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:09 pm

we all love you corey
Back to top Go down
Court
Rank 1
Rank 1

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:19 pm

yeah <3
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:33 pm

Wow I missed so much over the last two days....
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:34 pm

1eightySX wrote:
Wow I missed so much over the last two days....
haha me too
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 3:24 pm

That "guy" in the sunfire was me. Too bad it was a 1988 Merkur XR4TI running 15PSI of boost that managed to catch up to you to see if you retarded or something. But yea buddy, another quality post. I pulled no e-barke, I did no drift, and you slid and spun into my lane.
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 5:24 pm

k who all gives a shit about this its in the past forgive and forget, we all know what happend and wat was wrong so like soo what?
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 7:11 pm

JYB116 wrote:
k who all gives a shit about this its in the past forgive and forget, we all know what happend and wat was wrong so like soo what?
cause some people are fucking idiots and they should not be allowed to go through life not being told how huge of an idiot they are
like this kid
"hey ya I no exactly who it was you trying to act all fuckn tuff o ya I am a 20 year old beaking 17 year olds and I am saying how ill have a fuckn bat waiting for you if you come well guess what shut your fuckn mouth ill make your 20 year old ass kiss my fuckn shoe after i rush your fuckn house and use your own bat on you now watch who the fuck you start shit talking to hes my friend so what you going to do."

why would you ever want to post something like this on the internet
perhaps total lack of all self respect and dignity
edit: oh and education

oh and
corey wrote:
Fine, I just don't want this to turn into a huge fight and everyone goes insane freaking out.
sorry corey
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 7:22 pm

laynehip wrote:
JYB116 wrote:
cause some people are fucking idiots and they should not be allowed to go through life not being told how huge of an idiot they are
like this kid
"hey ya I no exactly who it was you trying to act all fuckn tuff o ya I am a 20 year old beaking 17 year olds and I am saying how ill have a fuckn bat waiting for you if you come well guess what shut your fuckn mouth ill make your 20 year old ass kiss my fuckn shoe after i rush your fuckn house and use your own bat on you now watch who the fuck you start shit talking to hes my friend so what you going to do."

oh and
corey wrote:
sorry corey

Wait, was that a direct quote? I am confused who that was directed at.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 7:24 pm

Marshal wrote:
laynehip wrote:
JYB116 wrote:
like this kid

oh and
corey wrote:
sorry corey

RB said it in the first thread that got locked. no idea who it was directed at
Back to top Go down
greddy_1700
Rank 5
Rank 5
greddy_1700

Number of posts : 654
Vehicle : 1991 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 7:34 pm

Court wrote:
i wanna post my side of the story
You sir, are a fucking idiot!
What the hell is wrong with you guys to think how you are driving is actually acceptible? like honestly you almost fucking killed a kid on a skateboard. What the fuck is the matter with you? I hope you get hit by a fucking bus you moron.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 7:45 pm

laynehip wrote:
Marshal wrote:
laynehip wrote:
JYB116 wrote:
like this kid

oh and
corey wrote:
sorry corey

RB said it in the first thread that got locked. no idea who it was directed at

it was directed at lucky, seeing as how he was the only 20 year old posting against someone in there..
Back to top Go down
Court
Rank 1
Rank 1

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 7:47 pm

k well i lied in my story to beak ahha but i drifted and saw him and spun out no wehre near the skate boarded and then the guy like rips beside me and tries to pass me or something almost rear ends a focus going 100-120km/h down albert so like i drifted and u race wats the difference other than drifting takes skill and there both dangerous?
Back to top Go down
RyanR
Rank 6
Rank 6
RyanR

Number of posts : 752
Vehicle : 2008 Toyota Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 7:53 pm

There needs to be an age requirement to join this forum. I swear I'm going to sell my car and buy a mustang, I'm sick of being lumped in to the omg rhd retard demographic. Although this does make for some GREAT reading!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.306motorclub.com
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 8:50 pm

is court a girl...thats what i wanna know?
Back to top Go down
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 8:54 pm

RyanR wrote:
There needs to be an age requirement to join this forum. I swear I'm going to sell my car and buy a mustang, I'm sick of being lumped in to the omg rhd retard demographic. Although this does make for some GREAT reading!!!

yeah but we know how to drive and have cars that excede the 13.99 barrier where some actually skill in driving comes in. although my new festiva is rocking a 1.6 323 motor.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 10:10 pm

Court wrote:
k well i lied in my story to beak ahha but i drifted and saw him and spun out no wehre near the skate boarded and then the guy like rips beside me and tries to pass me or something almost rear ends a focus going 100-120km/h down albert so like i drifted and u race wats the difference other than drifting takes skill and there both dangerous?

Bottom line drifting in the city is the dumbest thing ever!!!! Who cares if your driving some Nissan from the 90's that you think is SOOO FAST!!! lol its still just a car dude. Take it to the track if you wanna prove anything not the street where you could really seriously hurt someone. You could be the best drifter in the world but there at retarded drivers out on the road in the city and they dont know how to drive, lol its just not to smart that all....Keep it on the track boys! cheers
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 10:47 pm

Court wrote:
I've reaced those 100CC race karts, and 250cc shifter karts for 8 years, and I have been the point champion for most of those years. I've been racing cars on the track since I was 14, and I have taken multiple driver/race schools.
I've got the skill thing covered.

Last edited by Marshal on October 19th 2008, 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 10:47 pm

WReX wrote:
Court wrote:

Bottom line drifting in the city is the dumbest thing ever!!!! Who cares if your driving some Nissan from the 90's that you think is SOOO FAST!!! lol its still just a car dude. Take it to the track if you wanna prove anything not the street where you could really seriously hurt someone. You could be the best drifter in the world but there at retarded drivers out on the road in the city and they dont know how to drive, lol its just not to smart that all....Keep it on the track boys! cheers
Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Poncsak
Rank 1
Rank 1
Poncsak

Number of posts : 16
Vehicle : 1988 Mazda Rx-7
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 10:50 pm

wow, its funny how someone can do one little mistake and everyone just has to beak. I think thats pretty pathetic. And who cares what he does. He'll lose his license when his time comes so stop trying to pretend like your the law, mr. sunfire.
Back to top Go down
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 10:53 pm

Poncsak wrote:
wow, its funny how someone can do one little mistake and everyone just has to beak. I think thats pretty pathetic. And who cares what he does. He'll lose his license when his time comes so stop trying to pretend like your the law, mr. sunfire.

or his driving kills somebody. I think the point he's trying to get across is next time if could be alot worse. think now and save the lifetime of grief that could come with it next time.
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 10:56 pm

poncsak, he wasnt driving a sunfire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let us post something   let us post something Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

let us post something
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next