Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

comon lets go skidooin

Go down 
+17
Jex
taylorvw
JSharp
Cody
dev
corey
Marshal
JYB116
Black
CamJohns122
Soup
Jason-
Piett
Earlface
Rob
Thai-kun
jdm_itr
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 349
Vehicle : 07 Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-27

comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2008, 3:28 pm

kurt got an F8 sno pro i think, not sure what clint is riding now
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2008, 8:21 am

i was at the skidoo show when they were ordering there s they both got m8 155one orang and one assault i think un less they changed
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2008, 9:08 pm

Anyone get much sledding in this year??

I only went out once so far(first time in years).. But I got to take my dads Turbo Yamaha for a rip, and i must say its just stupidly fast (running at 9lbs of boost right now). There is little to no turbo lag which is awesome. BOV sounds awesome too haha.

Has me thinking about purchasing a sled for myself for next year..
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2008, 9:31 pm

when in doubt, turbo everything you own Smile
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 3:13 am

not enuff snow went to regina beach today kinda sucked
Back to top Go down
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

Number of posts : 193
Vehicle : 1981 Malibu 355sbc
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2008, 5:48 pm

ive been sledding non stop for the past few days just north of the city, fields are fine for snow and there are some nice drifts by the trees. The other day I went out to Edenwold and the ditches were nice and deep. There is enough snow if ur not ridin gay trails. I'll be goin out everyday this week if anyone is down to go let me know.

And the trail to regina beach has got to be the worst, if you go east there is more snow. The fort has some decent snow
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2009, 7:36 pm

lol ermel did you see 3 sleds come through your yard and go over to chamberlains place on thursday? saw your truck home lol. it was me rick and another guy. also, went with dad today to pick up an 06 crossfire 700. fuckin eh billy
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2009, 8:57 pm

Earlface wrote:
lol ermel did you see 3 sleds come through your yard and go over to chamberlains place on thursday? saw your truck home lol. it was me rick and another guy. also, went with dad today to pick up an 06 crossfire 700. fuckin eh billy
lol seen your tracks i was with kurt and some locals riding to the beach word on the sled sounds nice(still a ditch pickle thou lol) weelhave to go sometime
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2009, 8:59 pm

oh yeah how did you like the ditches out here retarded right
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2009, 10:55 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
Earlface wrote:
lol seen your tracks i was with kurt and some locals riding to the beach word on the sled sounds nice(still a ditch pickle thou lol) weelhave to go sometime

lol oh nice ya we knew kurt was out that day but didnt see you guys. and i knows its a ditch pickle, we have owned almost every brand (arctic cat, skidoo, yamaha, polaris, john deere) so brand matters nothing to us. well actually its orange so cant really be a ditch pickle. and ya, the ditches out there are something else man. i was riding one of my old girls and she was chugging pretty good to get through some of it.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2009, 12:31 am

ok ditch cirtrus .
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2009, 11:22 am

jdm_itr wrote:
ok ditch cirtrus .

bwahaha you drive a poonlaris the one we have right now has broke down so many times i cant even count. in the last 2 seasons we have thrown 2 cranks, seized the engine, blew the chain case apart twice, among other smaller things. and my dad is a fuckin mechanic lol
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2009, 6:19 pm

Earlface wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:
ok ditch cirtrus .

bwahaha you drive a poonlaris the one we have right now has broke down so many times i cant even count. in the last 2 seasons we have thrown 2 cranks, seized the engine, blew the chain case apart twice, among other smaller things. and my dad is a fuckin mechanic lol
one word TRIPLE!!!
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2009, 3:34 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
Earlface wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:
ok ditch cirtrus .

one word TRIPLE!!!

two words never again lol
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2009, 7:30 pm

that is just plain nuts
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2009, 11:03 am

unloaded in craven yesterday and went for a rip. there was about 40 sleds sitting at the hotel in craven alone and sleds everywhere in the ditches. rode up to buylea played around and rode back. dads new sled is fucking awesome, the fields arent great but i managed to get it up around 65mph. not fast but the fields are drifted and not flat at all.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2009, 12:24 pm

Earlface wrote:
unloaded in craven yesterday and went for a rip. there was about 40 sleds sitting at the hotel in craven alone and sleds everywhere in the ditches. rode up to buylea played around and rode back. dads new sled is fucking awesome, the fields arent great but i managed to get it up around 65mph. not fast but the fields are drifted and not flat at all.
sweet thats good to here i can onlty do about 65 70 mph in the fields to lake 85 mph thats it and thats all
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2009, 1:40 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
Earlface wrote:
sweet thats good to here i can onlty do about 65 70 mph in the fields to lake 85 mph thats it and thats all

ya but you have mountain gears the guy we bought this sled off says he saw 120 on it once lol
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2009, 5:05 pm

Earlface wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:
Earlface wrote:

ya but you have mountain gears the guy we bought this sled off says he saw 120 on it once lol
yeah i know 120 is good id be happy with that i never really am going faster than 50 - 60 anyway so i like mine
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2009, 11:29 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
Earlface wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:
Earlface wrote:

yeah i know 120 is good id be happy with that i never really am going faster than 50 - 60 anyway so i like mine

me neither 60 is about where its like fuck this is fast enough theres really no need to go faster 99% of the time
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2009, 11:42 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2009, 3:38 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
agreed

but every now and then you gotta go a bit faster just to say you did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2009, 3:42 pm

Earlface wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:
agreed

but every now and then you gotta go a bit faster just to say you did Very Happy
with my old rxl id tap it out to like 115-120 on the lake or on the creek
Back to top Go down
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

Number of posts : 193
Vehicle : 1981 Malibu 355sbc
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2009, 8:04 pm

yeah I would rather play around in some nice powder and carve for hours. But it is always fun to open 'er up every once in a while. The most I've seen on mine was 125mph on the lake, was revving at 8700 lol redlines at 9 so thats about all I'm gettin out of her. I was shitting my pants at the time.

I went out to Katepwa lake on the weekend and it wasn't too bad out there. We didn't get to ride much cause my buddy blew the bearings in his.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2009, 8:28 pm

i was just in southey theres tons of new fresh drifts cant wait till friday im gunna distroy all the drifts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: comon lets go skidooin   comon lets go skidooin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

comon lets go skidooin
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next