Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crash on Mcarthy?

Go down 
+23
Marshal
L-Spec
Noops
cuonger69
CamJohns122
JYB116
Cypress_h
playboyz28
CSmitty21
Gino
troyjule
veedub
corey
Piett
Justin
Proch
Fiorante
Rob
d3v
laynehip
phoez
visa
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2008, 8:59 pm

corey wrote:
I think Cam hammered the nail right on the head. It's very tragic that this happened but I think we should all take something from this being that every action has a reaction, not always the best reaction.
biked by there again today and was looking at all the spray paint markings and it was crazy to see how far some of the stuff ended up
Back to top Go down
cuonger69
Rank 4
Rank 4
cuonger69

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2008, 11:16 pm

Nuts how the motor shift linkage and exhaust all came out in one piece.
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2008, 12:59 am

It is very tragic and I feel sorry for the parents of the Kids, But what were they doing out on a school night at almost 2 o'clock at night is my question
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2008, 1:23 am

Noops H2 wrote:
It is very tragic and I feel sorry for the parents of the Kids, But what were they doing out on a school night at almost 2 o'clock at night is my question
also to add to that why were they drunk?
kids are crazy these days!
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Mazdarati
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2008, 3:58 am

im drunk rtight nw.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2008, 4:54 am

L-Spec wrote:
im drunk rtight nw.
its like 44444444 in the morning
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2008, 10:39 am

Im very sorry this had to happen especially to young kids just finishing up highschool and going on with their lives

but 130km/h in a 50km/h is so reckless for themselves let alone innocent bystanders.

So im sorry it happened but maybe we should all take this as a sign that we need to consider our actions, theres a time and a place[/quote]

Cam this is possibly the best thing you have ever said.

This is a terrible thing to have happened, but I do not feel bad or sorry for the decisions they made, and I am more than happy that no one innocent was injured. It sucks that the passengers had to die because they were not the ones making stupid decisions and driving like that.
I think it is wierd that people think this is such a terrible thing, but say if two people were street racing, they would just be hooligans and a "danger to society".
To be more than doubling the speed limit in a RESIDENTIAL area, and DRINKING AND DRIVING? This is just another example of Charles Darwin's Law in action.

*These are the opinions of me, and me alone. I do not impose these on anyone. And I am sorry if this offended you*
Back to top Go down
RB
Rank 2
Rank 2
RB

Number of posts : 70
Vehicle : --
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2008, 5:33 pm

its messd i was talking to them not even a week befor it happn at esso and all dalton could say is how my car is a piece of art and he loved it and made me pop my hood wouldnt let me leave until he seen my engine and a week befor that they were doing what i guess they always do and shoot fire works at cars and all dalton was saying is dont hit the civic make sure u dont hit it thats all u could hear while they drove around shoot fire works right beside us. From what i knew of dalton he was a good guy and i hope all them R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
RyanR
Rank 6
Rank 6
RyanR

Number of posts : 752
Vehicle : 2008 Toyota Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2008, 5:43 pm

RB wrote:
its messd i was talking to them not even a week befor it happn at esso and all dalton could say is how my car is a piece of art and he loved it and made me pop my hood wouldnt let me leave until he seen my engine and a week befor that they were doing what i guess they always do and shoot fire works at cars and all dalton was saying is dont hit the civic make sure u dont hit it thats all u could hear while they drove around shoot fire works right beside us. From what i knew of dalton he was a good guy and i hope all them R.I.P.

So they drive around shooting fireworks at cars? I'm sorry but this guy sounded like a douchebag.
Back to top Go down
http://www.306motorclub.com
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2008, 6:12 pm

RyanR wrote:
RB wrote:

So they drive around shooting fireworks at cars? I'm sorry but this guy sounded like a douchebag.
yah
gonna have to agree
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2008, 11:46 pm

Wow shooting fireworks at cars

yeah hes a gentleman, although my condolences losing someone aint easy
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2008, 12:48 am

they were good kids, ya we all do dumb shit.. like for example wearing purple pants like so like lets just keep are comments to r selves cause people new and loved these kids so please
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2008, 12:52 am

Fireworks shot at cars? Seriously?
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2008, 12:54 am

fact is there dead and never shot it directly at are cars... i was there
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2008, 1:01 am

jyb116 wrote:
fact is there dead and never shot it directly at are cars... i was there

so was i.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2008, 2:38 am

regardless, it doesnt make it "right"

/////

i still dont understand how the motor flew out like that, i can only imagine the force that was needed.
mcarthy is such a bad street too, i try and avoid it whenever possible.

didnt know the kids, but rip and all that jazz.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2008, 7:44 am

jyb116 wrote:
they were good kids, ya we all do dumb shit.. like for example wearing purple pants like so like lets just keep are comments to r selves cause people new and loved these kids so please
not sure if wearing purple pants requires the same stupidity as shooting fireworks at cars or driving down mcarthy doing 100+ while drunk
but whatever
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2008, 4:36 pm

just to clear things up, it was me, josh, couse, riley and bod at mcdonalds when dalton and kellen drove in and starting circling us in daltons car, shooting fireworks over all our cars in the air. if they wanted to they could and would have shot them right at us or our cars. They were good guys, no one deserves for anything like this to happen to them.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2008, 4:53 pm

bahrx7 wrote:
just to clear things up, it was me, josh, couse, riley and bod at mcdonalds when dalton and kellen drove in and starting circling us in daltons car, shooting fireworks over all our cars in the air. if they wanted to they could and would have shot them right at us or our cars. They were good guys, no one deserves for anything like this to happen to them.
no one is saying they deserved it or that it was a terrible accident
but we cant sugar coat everything and as soon as someone dies we cant automatically see them as the greatest people ever especially if the only things we remember them by was them being stupid
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2008, 5:14 pm

I can somewhat understand that, when I die I want people to remember as I was...... mostly a D-bag, otherwise whats the point of being a d-bag. Anyway, this thread has gone on for way too long. I think everyone has pretty much made their point. It is obviously a sensitive suject for some, with due cause of course and merely viewed as a statistic to others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2008, 6:18 pm

[quote="laynehip] we cant sugar coat everything and as soon as someone dies we cant automatically see them as the greatest people ever especially if the only things we remember them by was them being stupid[/quote]
Nail/Head. thank you Layne

Anyways, I agree. we should lock this up before people get offended or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash on Mcarthy?   Crash on Mcarthy? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash on Mcarthy?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2