Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Auto Import Services

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

Number of posts : 193
Vehicle : 1981 Malibu 355sbc
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Auto Import Services Empty
PostSubject: Auto Import Services   Auto Import Services Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 4:08 pm

I am working for a lot that buys used vehicles in the states and brings them across the border and sells them for cheap. The name is Auto Import Services (autoimportservices.com). We are located on the service road by RMP on south Albert. <There is a checkered flag and some checekered flagging on the fence>

If you are interested in a new vehicle to go the lot and check it out.

Or if you want to see how much it would cost to buy a vehicle and bring it across just PM me and I will find out what I can.

some examples: 2008 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD sells for $66,000, we have one for $42,900(asking price)
2008 Ford Ranger (base model) around $14,000
We have lots of trucks and are getting more cars soon I believe

The vehicles are used and most of them have very low km's.
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Mazdarati
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Auto Import Services   Auto Import Services Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2008, 8:39 pm

Wow, sounds like one hell of a deal. An '08 for $14k? Hmm, I may have to forward this to my parents.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

PostSubject: Re: Auto Import Services   Auto Import Services Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 4:07 pm

Yeah the 08 Ranger is just a regular cab, 4cyl, 2wd, nothing special. But yeah go check out the lot and take a look at whats all there, lots of nice trucks.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

PostSubject: Re: Auto Import Services   Auto Import Services Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 4:43 pm

Sometime this week or next I am going to go pick up some more vehicles from the states. There is an Escalade if anyone is interested in buying one. I'm not sure how much we are going to sell it for but I would imagine pretty cheap. I'm also picking up a 2008 Sivlerado HD, and I think a 2008 Malibu.

Oh and if anyone is looking for a cheap car there is a silver Sunfire on the lot..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auto Import Services   Auto Import Services Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auto Import Services
Page 1 of 1