Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bumper to bumper bitches.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

bumper to bumper bitches. Empty
PostSubject: bumper to bumper bitches.   bumper to bumper bitches. Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 6:55 pm

well, the stabilizer bearing on my axle pootched out, and the axle was maybe 3 months old, when the bearing went it fucked up my axle seals, luckily not my transmission. bumper to bumper is where i bought the axle, theyre being real douches about the hole thing, theyre replacing the axle, which is nice, accept the " forgot " to order it on thursday and friday so it didnt get shipped over the weekend. my dads hasseling me to take the hole matter to small claims court, i would like some opinions; just fork out another 200 + for labor and parts to get the car on the road, or take it to small claims court and maybe get some of the labor or parts taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Fuckbag
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: bumper to bumper bitches.   bumper to bumper bitches. Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 6:58 pm

your dad is fuckin tool, shit happens, be lucky they are nice enough to cover it, i mean really the time you are gonna miss from work, and stress it is gonna cost you and everyone else to get 200$ back is not worth it, sure it sucks you have to pay for something you already paid for, but really 200$, i could see if it was a couple grand than sure maybe consider small claims, but really.
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: bumper to bumper bitches.   bumper to bumper bitches. Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 7:10 pm

hmm maybe, i just wish they'd cover the axle seal, it was there axle that mangled the seals, and caused me to pour oil all over are beautiful streets.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: bumper to bumper bitches.   bumper to bumper bitches. Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 7:49 pm

saw your little orange car up on the lift today as i was bicycling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bumper to bumper bitches.   bumper to bumper bitches. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bumper to bumper bitches.
Page 1 of 1