Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!

Go down 
+20
Piett
2SR'snCountn'
JYB116
Rob
Marshal
CamJohns122
Poncsak
240sxy
Thai-kun
laynehip
veedub
SteveK
Fiorante
Clint Eastwood
greddy_1700
L-Spec
Seidlitz10
corey
Poole
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2008, 11:40 am

Poole, would you like to make a new showroom thread?
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2008, 11:55 am

Yeah sorry Poole thats a beautiful car man sorry for the bickering corey may i suggest a rant thread where you can move all these bickerings between people and for everyones enjoyment they can continue there
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2008, 12:20 pm

I was planning to move this to off topic, but I'd like for Poole to make a new thread first. As long as you guys dont KILL each other...
Back to top Go down
Poole
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 44
Vehicle : 1992 Mazda RX7
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2008, 12:52 pm

No this doesn't have 300hp I was just throwing out a high number to get the point across. I'll make a new thread to.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2008, 12:53 pm

Alright, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2008, 2:15 pm

offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Nazi
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2008, 7:06 pm

240sxy wrote:
Poole wrote:
Wow I realldon't have a clue whats going on with this post. Anyways I do agree with lucky. You should not put the innocent public in danger just because you like speed and have a car with 300hp. When I was caught racing I was on armour at 1:30 in the morning, any other time and other place I respect the speed limit.

pull your head out of your ass

stop talking about your street racing stories.

haha! cracked me up Razz Poolio nice car man
Back to top Go down
RyanR
Rank 6
Rank 6
RyanR

Number of posts : 752
Vehicle : 2008 Toyota Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2008, 7:45 pm

I saw it broken down on ring a while ago. I took pictures, and had a laugh. Cool car though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.306motorclub.com
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2008, 10:57 pm

Sorry Poole, instead of deleting handful of posts I thought id just move this hear so people can rant their hearts out.

Please make a new showroom thread.
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Mazdarati
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 1:41 am

So can I just post random stuff in here that means absolutely nothing?
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 1:41 am

Holy mother fuck!
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 1:42 am

Can of beans.
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 1:43 am

just let it all out!!
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 1:45 am

Holy hell, time to hose you down Lucky.
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 1:51 am

Quiet, Corey. I R A POST WHORE!!
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 1:51 am

Wow I totally missed this whole thread.... straight up ridiculous. I think my favorite line was people with slow cars don't race because they can't.... or something along those lines. Bah, it is always slow people who try to race ... they need to pump their tires. Anyway, RX 7's don't make sense to me so whatever Lucky says is what I agree with. Anyway I am sure this car is nice as most Fds are but do yourself a favor and listen to Lucky. Respect the car and it will save you some money.

Oh wait I also enjoyed the "I respect people who don't take care of their car and drive it hard." That is pretty much just the general public. I mean ask Nisrix most people drive their car without performing proper maintenance which in the end probably leads them to mis treat or over work their cars potential which translates to driving it hard.

That is me just catching up... I missed so much fun along the way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 1:53 am

Ryan: I believe your post would have been considered "on topic" but now that this thread has turned for the worst, your post is now considered "off topic". Try again haha!
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 1:57 am

I try to walk a fine line.
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 2:02 am

A fine line, indeed. I wish I had half the amount of balls you do. Which I suppose would be one.
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 2:02 am

I also can't believe you have 230+ posts. Adrian wasn't kidding, you mean business!
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 2:06 am

You know how I do..... bottles, old age and equity.

Anyway, all my bs posts like this add up.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 2:14 am

Ryan not having an avatar seems to let him fly under the radar. This is infact where you fail Lucky, also having a rotary helps with that too...
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 2:17 am

Pfft, I do not fail. My avatar is educational, even though it makes almost no sense and no one can understand what's going on in it. AT LEAST IT'S AN ATTEMPT COREY.
Back to top Go down
gotchia
Rank 2
Rank 2
gotchia

Number of posts : 63
Vehicle : 2000 honda civic
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 2:20 am

L-Spec wrote:
Pfft, I do not fail. My avatar is educational, even though it makes almost no sense and no one can understand what's going on in it. AT LEAST IT'S AN ATTEMPT COREY.
inside of a rotary?
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 2:21 am

gotchia wrote:
L-Spec wrote:
inside of a rotary?
This thread is full of failure and sarcasm, don't take anything here seriously Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!   offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

offtopic insane rant thread that belongs nowhere!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next