Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Biking Thread

Go down 
+11
Proch
phoez
teggydesign
Rob
veedub
corey
Marshal
Clint Eastwood
Black
laynehip
CamJohns122
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Biking Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 2:47 am

laynehip wrote:
JP wrote:
laynehip wrote:
on a totally unrelated note i left my house at 11:00pm to go for a ride on my fixie and i just got in the house at 1:15
i was in the fucking zone!

i think i saw you were you wearing a bandana?
under my black zip up bunnyhug yes

yeah i saw u on sherwood
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 10:48 am

JP wrote:
laynehip wrote:
JP wrote:
laynehip wrote:
on a totally unrelated note i left my house at 11:00pm to go for a ride on my fixie and i just got in the house at 1:15
i was in the fucking zone!

i think i saw you were you wearing a bandana?
under my black zip up bunnyhug yes

yeah i saw u on sherwood
some crazies in a red car were following me on the road that runs perpindicular to rochdale by riffle, and i was going against traffic and they were pacing me and the driver kept yelling shit at me but i had headphones on so i have no idea what he was saying but he was doing it for a good minute. i would have raced him but i just came from sprinting down rochdale and was tired as fuck.
however i am going to start going this route everytime i ride my fixie to combat these crazies
Biking Thread - Page 5 Untitled-1
Biking Thread - Page 5 Untitled2
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2008, 9:36 pm

Digging that mask
Back to top Go down
Baht85
Rank 3
Rank 3
Baht85

Number of posts : 198
Vehicle : 04 sentra se r spec v
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2008, 12:39 pm

diggin the name change lol!
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2008, 10:48 am

here is an 8 second video of me getting high off some ghetto rigged up wood thing on my driveway
(but i just uploaded them at 9:48am just now so if its near that time they probably wont work for a bit and say there locked and whatnot)
uploaded on raped youtube quality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-XVz3bwbSc
and the lesser raped vimeo quality
http://www.vimeo.com/1213465
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2008, 11:42 am

laynehip wrote:
here is an 8 second video of me getting high

lol tsk tsk layne

Biking Thread - Page 5 Drugs-are-bad-420
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2008, 1:23 pm

haha i filmed that
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2008, 5:39 pm

I rode a bike yesturday, and I was pretty awesome at it. afro
Back to top Go down
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

Number of posts : 186
Vehicle : 2001 Grand Prix GTP

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2008, 12:20 am

I Was out riding around by the lake tonight.. blew my tire jumping up a set of stairs Sad now i have a reason to go out and buy a triple wall rim Very Happy
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2008, 2:15 am

Proch wrote:
I Was out riding around by the lake tonight.. blew my tire jumping up a set of stairs Sad now i have a reason to go out and buy a triple wall rim Very Happy
who the hell buys triple wall rims anymore
who the hell still makes triple wall rims anymore
that shit went out with 7 pound frames and small bars
oh and who the hell replaces a rim cause they blew a tire
Back to top Go down
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2008, 7:01 pm

The rim bent and has a nice dent in it from where it hit the edge of the stair. and what do you have against triple walls?
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2008, 7:18 pm

Proch wrote:
The rim bent and has a nice dent in it from where it hit the edge of the stair. and what do you have against triple walls?
they are overbuilt, heavy and there is 1000 double wall rims out there that are incredible
fly, odyssey, gsport, volume, shadow conspiracy and proper all make incredible and light 2 walled rims.
Biking Thread - Page 5 Flyrims
i run these ones and there covered with holes!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2008, 7:22 pm

Double wall rims ftw!

I agree, triples are way too heavy. I dont think ive ever even bent a single wall rim..
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2008, 7:27 pm

Supra wrote:
Double wall rims ftw!

I agree, triples are way too heavy. I dont think ive ever even bent a single wall rim..
ive split one entirely in half
but my neighbour had a single wall on his front for the longest time and he 360'd a 4 set with that bitch! ha and it was fine for the couple months he rode with it
Back to top Go down
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2008, 7:55 pm

hmmm, maybe i'll just get a good double wall then. i'll see what i find
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2008, 8:23 pm

Proch wrote:
hmmm, maybe i'll just get a good double wall then. i'll see what i find
converted!!
ha but i say go with odyssey due to the massive amount of really awesome colors that are avaliable
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2008, 1:09 am

hmmm so the same motherfuckers who were pacing me that one night down by riffel caught up with me again and seemed much more angry this time around.
and even this time they seemed slightly more determined to actually get beside me or something they still failed miserably.
and sadly they were 1 in 5 of the packs of cars who yell shit at me and try and do god knows what.
i am getting really fucking sick of deformed inbred down syndromed douchebags driving around in their motherfucking parents cars with sideways hats and fucking white sunglasses on honking their horn, yelling shit and then trying to get beside me.
i dont know what turns people into such fucking retards the minute they step into there god damn 3000 pound cages and decide to honk their horn slam on their fucking brakes cut across the lane then sit and wait for me to ride by them while their yelling, totally unaware and surprised by the fact that i am able to just stop then switch directions.
i swear to fucking god i am going to start carrying a kypronite mini lock in my god damn pocket and start to fucking smash peoples god damn windows.
i honestly dont know what is going through peoples minds when they think it is a good idea to swerve at a kid on a bicycle potentially killing him.
i think the only way to get them to learn that they are mental defectants is for them to have their precious car's window smashed out.
the only thing that comforts me is the story on a bicycle forum of a kid getting yelled and swerved at on a bicycle, and then he threw a beer bottle at the front windshield, where the bottle continued through the windshield and then preceded to knock out the kid in the passenger seat.
donovan (or veedub) always wonders why i dont want him fucking yelling shit out my window at people walking by, and it is because i dont want to be associated with the fucking douchebag scum like the fucking retards like he and all the other fucking teenage douchebags are.
when those little motherfuckers were still in school at least the weekends were safe to bike at night but now everyday is as dangerous.
and the sad thing is i go on the same 2 hour route everynight, all through fairly decent neighbourhoods and it is always the faggots in the semi bland but newer cars.
and i swear to god if i ever see that fucking bright red saturn again i am going to fuck that shit up, or get his liscence plate and fuck his shit up at a later date.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2008, 1:15 am

Kick their ass?

I think your taking it way to seriously however
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2008, 1:54 am

Supra wrote:
Kick their ass?

I think your taking it way to seriously however
i am much too weak to kick somebodies ass
and like i can deal with the yelling i dont really care about that but if your going to swerve at me, and slam on your brakes and try to stop in front of me, like that is when i started getting really pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2008, 1:59 am

Do it up, wrenchs=weapons! Not that I am condoning violence, here, but sometimes, this is the only way people learn...
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2008, 3:35 am

[quote="Shift_Now"]wrenchs=weapons!/quote]

Fast and the futrious Tokyo Drift style!

Bu layne you should simply find a new bike route, I just walked from just outside westhill to my house in the o'neiil area and no one held at me. But my feet are all wet....on a side note....if you throw a beer bottle through someones windshield I will paypal you 5 dollars.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2008, 4:31 pm

Clint Eastwood wrote:
I will paypal you 5 dollars.
Now that is hilarious!

However, Layne just throw dirty condoms in their windows! That'll teach em'!
BTW! that night that scrub threw a bolt at us I confirmed the plates and I know where he lives Wink
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2008, 4:49 pm

GET HIM! spark plugs brek windows really easy... and brake fluid/ATF ruins paint quickly... But that might be a little unneccessary
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2008, 5:18 pm

Shift_Now wrote:
GET HIM! spark plugs brek windows really easy... and brake fluid/ATF ruins paint quickly... But that might be a little unneccessary
i still have the bolt he threw
so i will tape the bolt to a note which i will tape to his car
decided to go the sensible, civilized route
Biking Thread - Page 5 IMG_0160
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2008, 7:24 pm

Hahahah owned!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biking Thread   Biking Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biking Thread
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next