Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Offroad Excursion!

Go down 
+9
Nigel
laynehip
CamJohns122
Black
Rob
raboyto2
Fiorante
corey
Marshal
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2008, 10:42 pm

Ha thanks, yeah it was a great time. \

On a more important note, the weather forecast for sunday is GREAT!
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2008, 11:28 pm

good good! Some rain would be appreciated. The mud would cover up all my peeling clear-coat
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2008, 1:09 pm

ok, so if we are going, who is all comming, and where and when are we meeting up? I need to know ASAP
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2008, 8:46 pm

I went to bed at 10 last night feeling terrible and didnt get up till 6:21 pm today and still feel horrible. I'm 100% down for going if im feeling better.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 7:12 pm

Well after a whole lot of getting side tracked and detour's we made it! I ended up getting plumped in wee bit of mud, marshall pulled me out then I got peer pressured to take a 2nd go at it and got stuck even worse! After that whole mishap was out of the way Marshall being the rather brilliant guy he is tries to make it through then he gets stuck hahaha! Well after this we ended up at the pits and the rest of the day was clear sailing.

I took a total of 2 pictures which were on my cellphone so crappy quality, Marshall had a digi camera out there so I assume he will post up some better pictures.

offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Offroad1
offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Offroad2
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 7:47 pm

i am excited to see these other pics you speak of
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 8:31 pm

You kids and your offroading nowadays why not stick to street racing and drifitng like everyone else lol!
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 8:49 pm

CamJohns122 wrote:
You kids and your offroading nowadays why not stick to street racing and drifitng like everyone else lol!
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 9:49 pm

FWD doesn't equal drifting. But lets not get into that. The digital camera is lost somewhere in my jeep at the moment. So hopefully I'll find it ASAP. The only real mishap that happend is now the battery in my jeep is toast, and hopefully there is just alot of mud stuck in my rims and that is what is causing all my vibrations.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 10:09 pm

offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 00910
offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 00810
offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 01010
offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 01310offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 01210offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 01110
*cue the "truck got stuck" song
My camera didn't have the memory card in it (my bad, I know I know), so next time, we will provide more pictures.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 10:12 pm

Believe it or not after getting out of that mucky mess the first time I headed back in for a second peek... Mud puddle-2 Corey-0

Shit hustled me rather hard. Sad
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 10:13 pm

i love the 4 aux lights on your jeep
i have always wanted to do that to my car
Back to top Go down
Nigel
Admin
Admin
Nigel

Number of posts : 319
Vehicle : 1991 Honda Civic
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 10:14 pm

Im impressed that youd actually drive your vehicle in mud.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 10:15 pm

Nigel wrote:
Im impressed that youd actually drive your vehicle in mud.
haha exactly what i was thinking
he has come a long way
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 10:16 pm

That was much more than mud, it was a passage to hell. Thats the way i see it atleast
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 10:21 pm

who said FWD drifting i was refereing to cars in general you drive RWD?
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 10:22 pm

corey wrote:
That was much more than mud, it was a passage to hell. Thats the way i see it atleast
passage to hell indeed, it defiantely didn;t look all that deep the first time I went through it. But they you had to go and make that ridiculous rut in it and ruin it for everyone. Marshal 1, mud 1. I'm going back to sway the odds in my favour. once I get some front recovery points that is haha
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 10:23 pm

whoa cam, easy tiger. I was just kidding around. I defiantely drive RWD, but lets face it, I don't ahve teh power to drift, only the occasional power over steer when I go into the clover leafs way to fast
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 10:24 pm

Shift_Now wrote:
whoa cam, easy tiger. I was just kidding around. I defiantely drive RWD, but lets face it, I don't ahve teh power to drift, only the occasional power over steer when I go into the clover leafs way to fast

And here's a little eye sex for you all. it was at het European Car show today at the ledge. e30 M3. I was sportin' wood all morning becasue of it
offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 00310
Back to top Go down
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

Number of posts : 303
Vehicle : 97 Prarie Porche
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2008, 10:25 pm

seeing your jeep stuck in the mud reminded me of this picture you drew last year? in computer science?
offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Hs9kyt
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 12:04 am

that e30 today was really nice. looks like you guys had some fun. I went exploring looking for good places to go off-roading saturday afternoon. Put on 100kms but didnt find anything other then a petting farm and a horseback riding farm.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2008, 12:10 am

raboyto2 wrote:
that e30 today was really nice. looks like you guys had some fun. I went exploring looking for good places to go off-roading saturday afternoon. Put on 100kms but didnt find anything other then a petting farm and a horseback riding farm.
Ha we had a great time, shame you didn't come out. The pit's shall be getting another visit in the immediant future.

Harper, that was like 2 years ago haha.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2008, 11:14 pm

corey, round up the group. 4x4ing this sunday? sound good? hit up the sand pits, then kings park speedway area, and any other good spots you know of? let me know
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2008, 2:57 am

so ... is anyone going tomorrow (sunday) i kinda wanted to go because of all the rain. Shift_now, im assuming your jeep is down for the count?
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2008, 12:20 pm

JEEP is fully operational! I'll be glad to go out for a rip if anyone feels up to it? Whats the verdict?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Excursion!   offroad - Offroad Excursion! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offroad Excursion!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: News and Events-
Jump to: