HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Petition to legalize reasonable front side window tint

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
avatar

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Petition to legalize reasonable front side window tint   February 2nd 2012, 8:18 am

fun fact, in 1898 Bayer tried to invent a remedy for cough medicine, which was fabricated for the mass market under the name Heroin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
avatar

Number of posts : 1718
Age : 20
Vehicle : MKII Jetta
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Petition to legalize reasonable front side window tint   February 2nd 2012, 5:48 pm

True story Bro,

Also Bayer made Zyklon B used in the Nazi camps gas chambers to kill Jews.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5


Number of posts : 556
Vehicle : Longboard
Location : Queen City
Registration date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Petition to legalize reasonable front side window tint   February 3rd 2012, 12:15 am

Heretic wrote:
True story Bro,

Also Bayer made Zyklon B used in the Nazi camps gas chambers to kill Jews.

J.D Rockefeller
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_fuckin_man_bitches
Rank 2
Rank 2


Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Petition to legalize reasonable front side window tint   February 3rd 2012, 6:49 pm

Noops wrote:
my audis back side windows are peeling might get them all done, has any 1 went to darkside tinting yet

got my truck done there, waited 10 days to unroll windows and 2 are peeling and need to be re done. He did offer to re do but im just taking it to stripe shop so i dont have to deal with hassle of it peeling again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EF_guy
Rank 2
Rank 2


Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Petition to legalize reasonable front side window tint   March 20th 2012, 1:09 pm

Darkside does a good job at tinting in a professional manner but is lazy as fuck.
used sharpie to fill in the gap around the rear latch on the rear windows. looks like shit. but fuck it, it's tinted.
$200 cash not bad. back 3 windows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5


Number of posts : 556
Vehicle : Longboard
Location : Queen City
Registration date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Petition to legalize reasonable front side window tint   March 20th 2012, 3:15 pm

Holy fuck, thread back from the dead...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
avatar

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Petition to legalize reasonable front side window tint   March 21st 2012, 7:42 am

EF_guy wrote:
Darkside does a good job at tinting in a professional manner but is lazy as fuck.
used sharpie to fill in the gap around the rear latch on the rear windows. looks like shit. but fuck it, it's tinted.
$200 cash not bad. back 3 windows.
Thats the going rate for tint on the back of cars. Doesnt sound like you saved anything..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9


Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Petition to legalize reasonable front side window tint   March 21st 2012, 11:12 am

Marshal. wrote:
EF_guy wrote:
Darkside does a good job at tinting in a professional manner but is lazy as fuck.
used sharpie to fill in the gap around the rear latch on the rear windows. looks like shit. but fuck it, it's tinted.
$200 cash not bad. back 3 windows.
Thats the going rate for tint on the back of cars. Doesnt sound like you saved anything..

lol marshal is right. I payed $150 for my front 2 windows...you got ripped off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zimm
Rank 6
Rank 6
avatar

Number of posts : 856
Vehicle : 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Petition to legalize reasonable front side window tint   March 21st 2012, 1:47 pm

i paid 90 years ago u all got ripped Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EF_guy
Rank 2
Rank 2


Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Petition to legalize reasonable front side window tint   April 24th 2012, 1:03 pm

subbie wrote:
Marshal. wrote:
EF_guy wrote:
Darkside does a good job at tinting in a professional manner but is lazy as fuck.
used sharpie to fill in the gap around the rear latch on the rear windows. looks like shit. but fuck it, it's tinted.
$200 cash not bad. back 3 windows.
Thats the going rate for tint on the back of cars. Doesnt sound like you saved anything..

lol marshal is right. I payed $150 for my front 2 windows...you got ripped off.

fuck. well i'm doing my buddy a solid and getting his rear windows tinted. what's a better solution?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
avatar

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Petition to legalize reasonable front side window tint   April 24th 2012, 6:00 pm

apparantly taking it anywhere other than there is a good start haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Petition to legalize reasonable front side window tint   

Back to top Go down
 
Petition to legalize reasonable front side window tint
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Drivers Side Window Misalignment
» FAQ: Window Tint Info
» Side window seized up!!
» Sport Van Side window frames
» Duetto side window replacement

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: