HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 2006 350z leader post

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tothemax
Rank 1
Rank 1


Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-01-12

2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2006 350z leader post   2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2012, 2:29 pm

I'm glad to see that he is still "running a car crew"
Back to top Go down
chungstachung
Rank 4
Rank 4
chungstachung

Number of posts : 310
Age : 26
Vehicle : Taffy White Civic Si Sedan
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2009-09-20

2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2006 350z leader post   2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2012, 3:25 pm

just out of curiosity who are you "tothemax"
Back to top Go down
http://ungcollective.bigcartel.com/
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Number of posts : 582
Age : 42
Vehicle : '98 Honda
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2008-03-05

2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2006 350z leader post   2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2012, 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
tothemax
Rank 1
Rank 1


Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-01-12

2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2006 350z leader post   2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2012, 4:45 pm

chungstachung wrote:
just out of curiosity who are you "tothemax"

I've been around for awhile. Thought i would just shake things up a bit.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
Moderator
Moderator
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Age : 33
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Location : southey yo
Registration date : 2008-09-05

2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2006 350z leader post   2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2012, 6:15 pm

i need a link i cant find it

_________________
99 Integra Type R

00 honda civic
DODO-LOGIC.ca
corey wrote:
adrian= first ban victim of 2011

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3334679
2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Tumblr_ldesv9guY81qbbe93o1_500
Back to top Go down
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Number of posts : 582
Age : 42
Vehicle : '98 Honda
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2008-03-05

2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2006 350z leader post   2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2012, 6:17 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
i need a link i cant find it

http://www.leaderpost.com/qc/1992+Honda/6020712/story.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
jdm_itr
Moderator
Moderator
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Age : 33
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Location : southey yo
Registration date : 2008-09-05

2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2006 350z leader post   2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2012, 6:22 pm

Golks wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:
i need a link i cant find it

http://www.leaderpost.com/qc/1992+Honda/6020712/story.html
thanks and wow . plus isnt there a model higher that has a motorized roof ?

_________________
99 Integra Type R

00 honda civic
DODO-LOGIC.ca
corey wrote:
adrian= first ban victim of 2011

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3334679
2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Tumblr_ldesv9guY81qbbe93o1_500
Back to top Go down
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Number of posts : 582
Age : 42
Vehicle : '98 Honda
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2008-03-05

2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2006 350z leader post   2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2012, 6:38 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
Golks wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:
i need a link i cant find it

http://www.leaderpost.com/qc/1992+Honda/6020712/story.html
thanks and wow . plus isnt there a model higher that has a motorized roof ?

TransTop in Japan and Europe only
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2006 350z leader post   2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2012, 6:51 pm

Golks wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:
Golks wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:
i need a link i cant find it

http://www.leaderpost.com/qc/1992+Honda/6020712/story.html
thanks and wow . plus isnt there a model higher that has a motorized roof ?

TransTop in Japan and Europe only

well his car is from japan so it applies.
so you should just say "yes"
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
Moderator
Moderator
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Age : 33
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Location : southey yo
Registration date : 2008-09-05

2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2006 350z leader post   2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2012, 7:01 pm

thx thats what i was wondering

_________________
99 Integra Type R

00 honda civic
DODO-LOGIC.ca
corey wrote:
adrian= first ban victim of 2011

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3334679
2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Tumblr_ldesv9guY81qbbe93o1_500
Back to top Go down
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Number of posts : 582
Age : 42
Vehicle : '98 Honda
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2008-03-05

2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2006 350z leader post   2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2012, 7:14 pm

240sxy wrote:
Golks wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:
Golks wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:
i need a link i cant find it

http://www.leaderpost.com/qc/1992+Honda/6020712/story.html
thanks and wow . plus isnt there a model higher that has a motorized roof ?

TransTop in Japan and Europe only

well his car is from japan so it applies.
so you should just say "yes"

It was an option. So NO not Necessarily!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Number of posts : 582
Age : 42
Vehicle : '98 Honda
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2008-03-05

2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2006 350z leader post   2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2012, 10:55 am

This weeks Edition of 'What Moves You'

2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Spikes10
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2006 350z leader post   2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2012, 11:04 am

hahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
toddler
Rank 5
Rank 5
toddler

Number of posts : 546
Age : 32
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2009-06-16

2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2006 350z leader post   2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2012, 12:21 pm

I'm so proud of my brother for getting in the QC
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2006 350z leader post   2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2012, 12:40 pm

toddler wrote:
I'm so proud of my brother for getting in the QC

Does your pride push you to the max?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Number of posts : 582
Age : 42
Vehicle : '98 Honda
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2008-03-05

2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2006 350z leader post   2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2012, 12:52 pm

1eightySX wrote:
toddler wrote:
I'm so proud of my brother for getting in the QC

Does your pride push you to the max?

I am not a betting man. But in this case I will bet the farm I don't own.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
bahrx7
Rank 7
Rank 7


Number of posts : 1219
Age : 28
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2008-02-23

2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2006 350z leader post   2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2012, 1:39 pm

Golks wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
toddler wrote:
I'm so proud of my brother for getting in the QC

Does your pride push you to the max?

I am not a betting man. But in this case I will bet the farm I don't own.

This cracked me up.
Back to top Go down
toddler
Rank 5
Rank 5
toddler

Number of posts : 546
Age : 32
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2009-06-16

2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2006 350z leader post   2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2012, 2:07 pm

1eightySX wrote:
toddler wrote:
I'm so proud of my brother for getting in the QC

Does your pride push you to the max?

i can't down talk my brother. i can pick my friends not my family Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2006 350z leader post   2006 350z leader post - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
2006 350z leader post
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» 2006 Work and Play for sale.
» Leinster Leader Player Ratings
» 2006 450 rhino fuel guage
» Interesting post on NERR High shool vs Prep school
» Craig Anderson Info from the Denver Post

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: