Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice car picture post

Go down 
+35
Sleypr
cuonger69
Black
duggyb
bogan
phoez
EVOXXX
MacSkank
Gee
laynehip
locked2
Rob
james
Golks
Heretic
Jhall
00devo00
Jex
240sxy
nguyen306
Moneypits
chungstachung
T-Fel
Adam.Gts
JDN
abs0Lut
Bjohnson
Noops
subbie
veedub
1eightySX
jdm_itr
Marshal.
Zimm
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Nice car picture post - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 11:05 pm

Bjohnson wrote:
Jhall wrote:
makes your car look like a race car

thank you. this is exactly why i think it's ridiculous. people like this guy up here ^ think "omg fucking racecar with canards and cool stuff i like it!!!"

give me a fucking break.

Lol... coming from an s2000 owner.

I know you have posted picks of cars that are only made to look like race cars, in fact that is where Tfel's sig comes from.

Also, loads of those RWB's are built, for example: Arcenal's is stripped with a cage and turbo'd. Maybe try using this thing called the internet to not be ignorant and you would see loads of these cars are tracked.

Really, you don't like it because everyone else does.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 11:17 pm

Bjohnson wrote:
Jhall wrote:

thank you. this is exactly why i think it's ridiculous. people like this guy up here ^ think "omg fucking racecar with canards and cool stuff i like it!!!"

give me a fucking break.

you posted a video of this amuse s2000 the other day.... give me a fucking break.

Nice car picture post - Page 5 60815010
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 1871
Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 12:17 am

1eightySX wrote:
Bjohnson wrote:
Jhall wrote:

give me a fucking break.

I know you have posted picks of cars that are only made to look like race cars, in fact that is where Tfel's sig comes from.

Also, loads of those RWB's are built, for example: Arcenal's is stripped with a cage and turbo'd. Maybe try using this thing called the internet to not be ignorant and you would see loads of these cars are tracked.

now now, im not saying i dont like them. but this is just another bandwagon jump for several people. i realize that some are tracked, but my point is that there are people on this forum that only like them because "it looks like a racecar" or because certain others on this forum started to like them.

Also jhall, i posted that video in the automotive video's thread... its a really well produced video, and its got a really well built car in it. i dont see the problem with that?
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 1:03 am

1eightySX wrote:

He's the Car Hipster!
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 2:24 am

ya a 20,000 dollar mod is definitely a bandwagon jump. Also "several people" doing the same mod is for sure a bandwagon
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 2:29 am

veedub wrote:
1eightySX wrote:

He's the Car Hipster!

Kind of, but the car seen has real hipsters. He is something though...
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 10:19 am

Jhall wrote:
ya a 20,000 dollar mod is definitely a bandwagon jump. Also "several people" doing the same mod is for sure a bandwagon

See, now you just aren't reading everything. I said I don't mind the cars but I'm just sick of people on here posting the same comment about everyone of those cars being posted.

Also, haven't we already established that I'm different from most-everyone else on here. I mean the use of properly sized tires should have been a dead give away Wink
Back to top Go down
nguyen306
Rank 4
Rank 4
nguyen306

Number of posts : 396
Vehicle : Space Craft
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 12:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 1:25 pm

Mannn, thems is some wide front tires!
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 1:45 pm

1eightySX wrote:
Bjohnson wrote:
Jhall wrote:

give me a fucking break.

Why dont you just come outta the closet and marry Arcenal already sheeeeeeesshhhh Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 3:11 pm

Moneypits wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
Bjohnson wrote:
Jhall wrote:

give me a fucking break.

Why dont you just come outta the closet and marry Arcenal already sheeeeeeesshhhh Rolling Eyes

Are you even still into cars? I thought you were leaving?
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 6:13 pm

Nice car picture post - Page 5 Vegas12

For Brayden.
Back to top Go down
james
Rank 2
Rank 2
james

Number of posts : 94
Vehicle : Corrado
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 7:27 pm

Nice car picture post - Page 5 4378609570_e0e08419bc_o
Back to top Go down
chungstachung
Rank 4
Rank 4
chungstachung

Number of posts : 310
Vehicle : Taffy White Civic Si Sedan
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 7:57 pm

Nice car picture post - Page 5 Humble10
Back to top Go down
http://ungcollective.bigcartel.com/
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 10:16 pm

1eightySX wrote:

For Brayden.

hahaha i saw this on the dodologic facebook thing and knew it was for me.
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 1:42 am

Nice car picture post - Page 5 Slammed_S2k_Luke_1-900x599
Nice car picture post - Page 5 Slammed_S2k_Luke_2-900x598
Nice car picture post - Page 5 Slammed_S2k_Luke_11-900x566
Nice car picture post - Page 5 Slammed_S2k_Luke_12-900x603
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 3:01 am

Bjohnson wrote:
1eightySX wrote:

For Brayden.

hahaha i saw this on the dodologic facebook thing and knew it was for me.

Well on QCA yes but Facebook no. The owner use to own and is good friends with the guy who drives the "Jock me" Miata. Jordan and those two had a roadster heart to heart. I don't know I was talking to some guy from Arizona about GS's. Stop being so vain, not every sweet s2k is meant to grind your gears. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 3:09 am

For Evan...
Nice car picture post - Page 5 487f2002
Nice car picture post - Page 5 67b010b7
and for me...
Nice car picture post - Page 5 IMG_2100goodsm
Nice car picture post - Page 5 Tumblr_lmqgyufjzM1qdjdqd
Nice car picture post - Page 5 6248857859_e2070f0c56_b
Nice car picture post - Page 5 6248877307_3938b23649_b
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

Number of posts : 1718
Vehicle : MKII Jetta
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 12:00 am

Nice car picture post - Page 5 DSC03879

Nice car picture post - Page 5 DSC03746

Nice car picture post - Page 5 DSQUARED-Life-Ball-MINI-2011
Back to top Go down
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
Marshal.

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 12:52 am

I want to like them, but I just dont understand.

Like cams old golf country. Looks cool, but upon closer inspection, it looks just as practical as a subaru outback
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 12:02 pm

Well it could go on light duty trails, but it's still only 2WD. At least Cams Golf Country is AWD. Still I like them, they are like GTI's for city kids who like to go camping, and maybe to Craven. Gets them out the 3" of mud they might encounter. Would also be great for the Zompocalpyse. Razz

Anyways are you saying a Subaru Outback's can't handle offroading? (or other car based offroad specials)
Nice car picture post - Page 5 Fishcreek033
Nice car picture post - Page 5 Fishcreek035

My Audi Allroad, which is very similar to a Legacy Outback in that it's based on a car platform. It has skidplates underneath, can put 70% of it's power to one wheel, uses the same Torsen center diff set up found in the original H1 Hummer, has air suspension, and 4 different height settings (like the newest Jeep Cherokee offers), and in the tallest setting it's god damn ridiculous. In the case of the Audi -->
Quote :
Allowed the Audi allroad to complete an official Land Rover test-course, thus far it is the only car-based SUV that has been proven capable of doing so in testing.

Nice car picture post - Page 5 0012_4wd_01_z+2001_audi_allroad+audi_offroad

Nice car picture post - Page 5 Horsetheif

Deep snow, most hills and other rough terrain you encouter on a trail, it can usually handle. This year I ordered up some Yokohama Geolandars A/T's for it. Very Happy So snow be damned! You can call me up and I'll show your XJ how to handle the snow! Wink Well that or I can show the really cool screw in eye hook so you can pull me out. Embarassed

Ok I mean it can't do this, or I wouldn't do this with it anyways.
Nice car picture post - Page 5 14839d1252610795-off-road-review-07-outback-copy-aug04-027

This is a shot of my car, the Michelin MXV4 All seasons were really letting it down when I tried to too far into the field. So this year it should be way better!
Nice car picture post - Page 5 100_9610
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 12:11 pm

BTW I know this is nice car picture post and all those cars are nice (expect for the last Audi posted which is actually a complete POS, so sorry for that one.) Also now that it's getting cold, my brain is shifting from scraping oil pans on speed bumps, to bashing them on rocks. (I have Jeep in my blood)

This is the tire I got, but in Allroad size or about 27.5" tire.
Nice car picture post - Page 5 Yokohama_geoloander_ats_lg

also I'm going to post this, because I do love XJ's and I kinda question Marshal's choice on the red Flares, but seeing it like this, it's awesome! It' has an almost old school look to it (not sure if on purpose) with those riveted 5 spokes, and colour matched flairs. Well done sir!

Nice car picture post - Page 5 300310_10150411952560775_609485774_10697550_435047823_n
Back to top Go down
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
Marshal.

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 9:03 pm

youll be dissappointed to know the flares have now gone back to black. There was nothing I could do to get the paint to stick to them. Well, the mud stuck to the paint harder I guess... but the black ones are growing on me.

I really like the zombie appocolipse styled vehicles though.

I gotta post this:
Nice car picture post - Page 5 Photo2011-10-29112010AM
becasue its just so awesome.

and this:
Nice car picture post - Page 5 D0210

I really cant wait to start fabricating my bumpers and roof rack. Id really liketo do a mini front exo-cage that can be dissasembled. Ive seen them on alot of the australian 4x4s
Back to top Go down
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
Marshal.

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 9:04 pm

I cant wait, I wish more people would come play in the mud and snow with robbie and I
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 9:08 pm

Have you seen my Jeep yet with the 29" tires on it? It looks absolutely ridiculous.

On the plus side, its got tons of power now and rides like a caddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice car picture post   Nice car picture post - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice car picture post
Page 5 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next