Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Genocide Anyone?

Go down 
+19
chungstachung
1eightySX
Noops
Jhall
Zimm
Clint Eastwood
subbie
jdm_itr
nguyen306
EF_guy
Jex
abs0Lut
veedub
laynehip
taylorvw
Marshal.
Rob
Moneypits
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zimm
Rank 6
Rank 6
Zimm

Number of posts : 856
Vehicle : 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 3:53 pm

haha 2 cute
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 12:52 am

New favourite thing said in this thread.

"this happened when i had quit ganj for a while because my bitch didn't like it and i had respect for her."

Have you tried not calling her a Bitch, that probably would have went a lot further!

Also, please stop assuming people are "narrow minded" and "holding back society." Buying and smoking weed does not make you revolutionist. If you truly want change go out there and make it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 9:52 am

hahahaha wow this thread is unreal and yes out of control. To jon: yes kyle does think weed is a miracle drug and takes for headaches and pain an what not, but w/e. I'm not here to judge other people of their choices in life. If kyle is happy doing what he does then so be it and is happy living the way he is than so be it.

This thread is going in 3 different ways haha. almost need a new thread for 1. What causes Cancer, 2. I like weed so F U!, and last but not least 3. Obese people taking over the world and drinking all of our ground water
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 10:42 am

WTF Happened here,

All i wanted to do was talk about gettin rid of shitty humans for the greater good.

How did a thread about Mass Genocide turn into 4:20 Stoner Talk

To all the stoners out there, I partake myself and do not doubt some of the medicinal properties of marijuana

BUT

You all sound like retards because as long as you smoke recreationally your views on medicinal marijuana will always be laughed at, want to be taken seriously stop getting high before mundane tasks. Whens the last time you heard of someone popping a bunch of Oxycotin or Morphine just to partake in some mcdonalds or see a movie.

Alcohol makes some people feel better after situations of emotional stress ie breakups etc I cant see my doctor proscribing a 26 a day for emotional anguish lol

Noops is the only one I see on here whose proving it he is treating marijuana like a controlled substance and not just self medicating to be high, he has a diagnosed illness and he is treating with his medicine. Props to you and I hope you get better.
Back to top Go down
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
Marshal.

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 8:05 pm

My doctor is a realist: He just says "man-up"

worked so far.
Back to top Go down
EF_guy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 12:35 pm

1eightySX wrote:
New favourite thing said in this thread.

"this happened when i had quit ganj for a while because my bitch didn't like it and i had respect for her."

Have you tried not calling her a Bitch, that probably would have went a lot further!

you're an idiot. obviously i call her a bitch now. again, personal blow instead of subject at hand. you're a superior intelligent being for having the ability to point that out.

Quote :
Also, please stop assuming people are "narrow minded" and "holding back society." Buying and smoking weed does not make you revolutionist. If you truly want change go out there and make it.

never said buying and smoking weed makes me a revolutionist.
never said smoking weed would cure everything.
smoking is never good, like i have also said, gram per gram it is as bad as cigarette smoke. smoking has as much medicinal benefits as alcohol does.
extracting the thc into butter, or evaporating the thc using a vaporizer, or making a concentrate that you can ingest... that is what would be acceptable medical usage.

people are narrow minded because they can't accept that thc actually does help the body, and does help fight off cancer.
it's all wrapped up in red tape at this point.

when people think of weed, they instantly think of smoking.
you can drink it, eat it, heat it, or even rub it on your skin.
you don't get any benefits except the high when you smoke it.
that high is what relieves pain and headaches.
but narrow-minded country folk like yourself wouldn't understand that.
Back to top Go down
EF_guy
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 12:42 pm

Moneypits wrote:
WTF Happened here,

All i wanted to do was talk about gettin rid of shitty humans for the greater good.

To all the stoners out there, I partake myself and do not doubt some of the medicinal properties of marijuana

BUT

You all sound like retards because as long as you smoke recreationally your views on medicinal marijuana will always be laughed at, want to be taken seriously stop getting high before mundane tasks. Whens the last time you heard of someone popping a bunch of Oxycotin or Morphine just to partake in some mcdonalds or see a movie.

if someone is popping oxy or morphine regularly, for recreational use, they probably cannot afford to go to a movie since they're addicted to a pharmaceutical drug at this point.

Quote :
Alcohol makes some people feel better after situations of emotional stress ie breakups etc I cant see my doctor proscribing a 26 a day for emotional anguish lol

alcohol is a depressant. you'd probably an hero after a week or so of solid drinking.

Quote :
Noops is the only one I see on here whose proving it he is treating marijuana like a controlled substance and not just self medicating to be high, he has a diagnosed illness and he is treating with his medicine. Props to you and I hope you get better.

good for him. i hope he has some good recipes, or a nice vaporizer, to aid him in his healing.
Back to top Go down
nguyen306
Rank 4
Rank 4
nguyen306

Number of posts : 396
Vehicle : Space Craft
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 1:34 pm

this is a stupid thread, just let it die.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 1:41 pm

EF_guy wrote:
Moneypits wrote:
WTF Happened here,

BUT

if someone is popping oxy or morphine regularly, for recreational use, they probably cannot afford to go to a movie since they're addicted to a pharmaceutical drug at this point.

Quote :

alcohol is a depressant. you'd probably an hero after a week or so of solid drinking.

Quote :

good for him. i hope he has some good recipes, or a nice vaporizer, to aid him in his healing.

Lol if your gonna retort at least make it thought out, you cant disregard my logic by saying morphine addicts cant afford movies cause I wasnt talking about morphine addicts I was talking about the principle of for example you wouldnt hang out with your friends and take antibiotics together and hang out but you will with pot which is why noone takes it seriously. How can a medicine be recreational? Which is what pot is regardless of cost its the fact its used recreationally that it is not treated as it should. If it was treated like a medicine it would be much better.

Back to top Go down
EF_guy
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 2:27 pm

Moneypits wrote:
EF_guy wrote:
Moneypits wrote:
WTF Happened here,

BUT

Quote :

Quote :

Lol if your gonna retort at least make it thought out, you cant disregard my logic by saying morphine addicts cant afford movies cause I wasnt talking about morphine addicts I was talking about the principle of for example you wouldnt hang out with your friends and take antibiotics together and hang out but you will with pot which is why noone takes it seriously. How can a medicine be recreational? Which is what pot is regardless of cost its the fact its used recreationally that it is not treated as it should. If it was treated like a medicine it would be much better.

I don't have to, I'm beautiful.
Back to top Go down
T-Fel
Rank 6
Rank 6
T-Fel

Number of posts : 768
Vehicle : 92 Del Sol SIR/ 90 Silvia S13 K's
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 4:25 pm

pot will never be looked at as anything more than recreational (other than in special cases) until fully legalized. Im sure if morphine or oxy's where not prescription drugs and you could buy them freely from anyone they would also be used for recreational purposes. I have had my share of morphine for medical reasons and I as well smoke pot. Both are relaxants and help re-leave you from pains such as headaches, muscle aches and illness's. The differnce between both is simple one you need a Certified Dr. to sign a piece of paper releasing the drugs to you and the other you need a phone # and at least $10 cash. As far as weed being looked at seriously I strongly believe it wont be until the day comes that it is legalized.

and in my own opinion not anyone else's I can't stand extremely fat ppl call me an asshole if you want to but bottom line is they gross me the fuck out... deal with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodologic.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Genocide Anyone?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: