Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Genocide Anyone?

Go down 
+19
chungstachung
1eightySX
Noops
Jhall
Zimm
Clint Eastwood
subbie
jdm_itr
nguyen306
EF_guy
Jex
abs0Lut
veedub
laynehip
taylorvw
Marshal.
Rob
Moneypits
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Mass Genocide Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 1:28 pm

http://www.leaderpost.com/business/Cheers+fears+world+population+hits+billion/5631926/story.html

Having a cool car will pale in comparison to just being able to eat 3 sqaure meals a day in a couple years.

Time to clear out the shit of this world
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 1:40 pm

"India's population is the world's second biggest at 1.2 billion and is set to surpass China's by 2025, according to the U.S. census bureau"
Back to top Go down
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
Marshal.

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 7:09 pm

If people can keep pumping out things like this:
Mass Genocide Anyone? Tumblr_lts6fqJDlz1qefm89o1_500
I aint gunna stop them
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 7:55 pm

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2011, 9:05 pm

Even though overpopulation in developing countries seems to worry you, us over here in the first world (more specifically saskatchewan and most of Canada) could be hit by not only a decreasing population but an aging population.
And with fewer young people to service things like health care and a staggering amount of social assistance for the elderly that means higher taxes and less government services and subsidies for ourselves.
Now I don't want to make it seem like I am against social services for the elderly or a "free" health care system because I am not at all, but it is food for thought.

And as for a mass genocide, I would of course be against that and I also don't see that happening. But what is more likely to happen is natural disasters taking much higher death tolls as areas become increasingly populated and the always present dangers of epidemics and pandemics.
Now if you are hoping for a pandemic which could wipe out 50% or more of the population fairly easily really, you have to be pretty prepared for yourself to also die.
Have fun!
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 12:31 am

laynehip wrote:
Even though overpopulation in developing countries seems to worry you, us over here in the first world (more specifically saskatchewan and most of Canada) could be hit by not only a decreasing population but an aging population.
And with fewer young people to service things like health care and a staggering amount of social assistance for the elderly that means higher taxes and less government services and subsidies for ourselves.
Now I don't want to make it seem like I am against social services for the elderly or a "free" health care system because I am not at all, but it is food for thought.

And as for a mass genocide, I would of course be against that and I also don't see that happening. But what is more likely to happen is natural disasters taking much higher death tolls as areas become increasingly populated and the always present dangers of epidemics and pandemics.
Now if you are hoping for a pandemic which could wipe out 50% or more of the population fairly easily really, you have to be pretty prepared for yourself to also die.
Have fun!

I was going to type this up but I knew Layne would do it for me and then some. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 3:03 am

Did that chick just squeeze out a 30 pound baby or something?
Back to top Go down
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
Marshal.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 7:23 am

nu uh, demz curves
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 12:26 pm

laynehip wrote:

Have fun!

Over population in general is a worrysome issue. You are right here in saskatchewan over population doesnt seem as troublesome as we as a people barely cover probably an 8th of our nice province, yet the affects of over population affect us regardless of where we are located did you not consider this? I understand we may not feel the affects of it as soon or as strong as other places in the world but your ignorant to think that just because we are in saskatchewan we are not going to be affected by overpopulation in the world.

The amount of methane gas produced by humans in general is staggering and personally Id rather not die due to some family in india thinking its a good idea to have 8 fuckin kids fartin up the joint. We all breath the same air so regardless of where we are in the world it still polutes it. Also due to our kindness canada spends alot of money and resources to help out countries less fortunate, so due to these idiots who cant feed themselves but yet for some reason have a ton of kids whether its due to uneducation or whatever. we then spend our money and use our resources to provide them with aid.

As for the aging population, I agree i can see alot of bad coming from it but I also see alot of good for the younger population, hopefully once the older population passes away there will be an influx of jobs, housing etc.

Obviously the Mass Genocide comment wasnt a serious solution I would have hoped you picked up on the sarcasm, but there should be a change whether its putting a cap on reproducing which would be a good idea or whether it be something else, somethings gotta change.

Granted these are all my opinions but they have some fact to them, you dont have to like them but you have to accept the fact you cannot prove someones opinion wrong.

And if we were to get on another topic of opinions I personally dont see why we as humans feel the need to do everything we can to keep people alive for so long. For example if im a vegetable or something of the like Id hope my parents just pull the damn plug instead of waste money and resources to no avail.

Few Solutions:

(Criminals with life sentences with no hope of parole)-Kill em there useless to society and are only taking up air, food, and taxpayers money.

Extremely Old Bed Ridden People-No offence I love my grandparents but if your so old you cannot eat, shit, or breath on your own is your quality of life that great that its worth living? Probably not.

Anyone remember the movie Logans Run maybe something like thats gotta happen.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 12:28 pm

As for the preparing for death comment, you can say all you want about my opinion would change should I actually be faced with death and possibly it will but well never know until faced with it. But death is a fact of life and accepting it is much easier than trying to fight the inevitable.

Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 12:32 pm

ill be too old and fucked up to care im hoping. Somethings gotta give though realistically, we're pushing the boundaries hard with resourse usages etc. why do you think no ones cured cancer? It brings in retarded amounts of money and is a way to control the population.
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 1:48 pm

I guess everyone whos worried about overpopulation should get on the 2012 believers band wagon, that would solve alot of issues lol.
Back to top Go down
EF_guy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 1:56 pm

Jex wrote:
ill be too old and fucked up to care im hoping. Somethings gotta give though realistically, we're pushing the boundaries hard with resourse usages etc. why do you think no ones cured cancer? It brings in retarded amounts of money and is a way to control the population.

this is incredibly true.
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 3:34 pm

Last edited by ... on February 18th 2021, 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nguyen306
Rank 4
Rank 4
nguyen306

Number of posts : 396
Vehicle : Space Craft
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 3:42 pm

EF_guy wrote:
Jex wrote:

this is incredibly true.

big fail.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 4:08 pm

bahrx7 wrote:
You guys really truely believe cancer is used to wipe people out? WOW.

Pushing our resources is an understatement. Id be less worried about natural disasters and more worried about where we are going to get our energy (OIL) from in the next 10 - 15 years. Even if we figure that out, the amount of drinkable water in the world is miniscule, and the way we use it, we'll be having extreme shortages in the near future.

exactly

which back to my original statement is a bi product of over population
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 4:25 pm

EF_guy wrote:
Jex wrote:

this is incredibly true.

Mass Genocide Anyone? Its-a-conspiracy
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 4:28 pm

Moneypits wrote:
laynehip wrote:

Have fun!

Over population in general is a worrysome issue. You are right here in saskatchewan over population doesnt seem as troublesome as we as a people barely cover probably an 8th of our nice province, yet the affects of over population affect us regardless of where we are located did you not consider this? I understand we may not feel the affects of it as soon or as strong as other places in the world but your ignorant to think that just because we are in saskatchewan we are not going to be affected by overpopulation in the world.

The amount of methane gas produced by humans in general is staggering and personally Id rather not die due to some family in india thinking its a good idea to have 8 fuckin kids fartin up the joint. We all breath the same air so regardless of where we are in the world it still polutes it. Also due to our kindness canada spends alot of money and resources to help out countries less fortunate, so due to these idiots who cant feed themselves but yet for some reason have a ton of kids whether its due to uneducation or whatever. we then spend our money and use our resources to provide them with aid.

As for the aging population, I agree i can see alot of bad coming from it but I also see alot of good for the younger population, hopefully once the older population passes away there will be an influx of jobs, housing etc.

Obviously the Mass Genocide comment wasnt a serious solution I would have hoped you picked up on the sarcasm, but there should be a change whether its putting a cap on reproducing which would be a good idea or whether it be something else, somethings gotta change.

Granted these are all my opinions but they have some fact to them, you dont have to like them but you have to accept the fact you cannot prove someones opinion wrong.

And if we were to get on another topic of opinions I personally dont see why we as humans feel the need to do everything we can to keep people alive for so long. For example if im a vegetable or something of the like Id hope my parents just pull the damn plug instead of waste money and resources to no avail.

Few Solutions:

(Criminals with life sentences with no hope of parole)-Kill em there useless to society and are only taking up air, food, and taxpayers money.

Extremely Old Bed Ridden People-No offence I love my grandparents but if your so old you cannot eat, shit, or breath on your own is your quality of life that great that its worth living? Probably not.

Anyone remember the movie Logans Run maybe something like thats gotta happen.

I think you took my intended meaning completely wrong.
I wasn’t pointing out that overpopulation doesn't matter to us, I was pointing out that a supplement to overpopulation and what should also worry us is our under/aging population here in Saskatchewan.

If you think I have not considered the impact that overpopulation will have on our planet you would be out of your mind.
I am well aware that by 2100 we will be stacked 4 people high and the earth will glow red with energy consumption (I actually read that I didn't come up with it).
Everybody knows we are running out of water and resources and it is directly correlated to overpopulation.
But killing "vegetables" and people that are serving life sentences is absurd and a drop in the bucket and it won't solve anything.
A 1 child policy in places like China and India seem like a good idea on the surface, but enforcement is difficult (do we force castration on males who have had one child? Mandatory tube tying for women who have had one child? Murdering all infants who are second born children?)

Once the planet can no longer sustain this large of a population it will correct itself.
You can also off yourself at anytime to help solve this problem and can leave the people in hospital beds alone.
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 4:39 pm

laynehip wrote:
You can also off yourself at anytime to help solve this problem and can leave the people in hospital beds alone.

lol!
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 5:01 pm

bahrx7 wrote:
they have basically proved that cannabis is capable of curing cancer but the gov wont allow that to happen cause certain strains are "drugs" and "bad for you" and all that other bull shit they plant into your brains .

Back to top Go down
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
Marshal.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 7:04 pm

bahrx7 wrote:

Pushing our resources is an understatement. Id be less worried about natural disasters and more worried about where we are going to get our energy (OIL) from in the next 10 - 15 years. Even if we figure that out, the amount of drinkable water in the world is miniscule, and the way we use it, we'll be having extreme shortages in the near future.

Cancer?
no, thats what AIDS was invented for.
Back to top Go down
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
Marshal.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 7:09 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
bahrx7 wrote:
they have basically proved that cannabis is capable of curing cancer but the gov wont allow that to happen cause certain strains are "drugs" and "bad for you" and all that other bull shit they plant into your brains .

Studies have actually PROVEN that cannibis increases the chance of developing schizophrenia dramatically. Proved by studies, dont by actual doctors. Like real doctors, not ones paid for by "the government". wanna know what thats like? go spend a day at the mental health ward in the general hospital, not fun stuff..

I just wish they would legalize that shit already, becuase then I wouldnt have to hear about people complaining about it.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 12:14 am

Marshal. wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:
bahrx7 wrote:

Studies have actually PROVEN that cannibis increases the chance of developing schizophrenia dramatically. Proved by studies, dont by actual doctors. Like real doctors, not ones paid for by "the government". wanna know what thats like? go spend a day at the mental health ward in the general hospital, not fun stuff..

I just wish they would legalize that shit already, becuase then I wouldnt have to hear about people complaining about it.
and im sure cronic abuse of legalized drugs does more than just that . and it will never be legal cause the gov cant tax medicine that grows in the ground . not to mention the industrial uses of it
Back to top Go down
EF_guy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 1:16 am

jdm_itr wrote:
Marshal. wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:
bahrx7 wrote:

and im sure cronic abuse of legalized drugs does more than just that . and it will never be legal cause the gov cant tax medicine that grows in the ground . not to mention the industrial uses of it

exactly but a big part of the reason why they won't legalize is because of the impact and shifting of economy that could occur.
hemp is illegal because it is closely related to marijuana (in the states anyways)
if hemp was legal, it could replace cotton and polyester as textiles. it is stronger, and much cheaper to produce. it grows like a weed.
if pot turns legal, people can self medicate. beyond the mind-altering possibilities of THC is the cannabinoids. they hold more medical usage than THC itself.
so if people can self medicate, and relieve pain, by something they can grow themselves if they so choose... why should they buy any pharmaceutical drugs? boom, there goes that industry.
cancer can already be cured with Rick Simpson's hemp oil... phoenix tears, he calls it. he cured his own skin cancer with it. cool stuff.
so no more research into cancer and aids, diseases that were man-made to begin with.
beyond that is the usage of hemp as bio-diesel....
bringing down tobacco and alcohol big industries...
it's a major economic shift that we just aren't ready for yet.
full legalization is far off. we are moving closer at a more rapid pace, much quicker than the previous 30 years.

but yeah, you can't patent a plant.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 9:50 am

bahrx7 wrote:

Evan has it bang on....partially. We have enough oil in our reserves to last us another 50 years at least if we just decided to stop pumping P&NG right now. We're fine there (at least in our lifetime). But when it runs out were so fucked. Think of all the products that use petroleum based materials! Scary shit...ALSO i think the scariest thing is the swap into privatization or our drinking water. Once we get to a certain point where it's limited it will be controlled by private companies and the only people who will be able to afford to drink water with be wealthy people.

Watch a documentary called forks over knives. You want to cure cancer? Eat plant based foods and less than 5% meat every day. They did a study on a man who was basically on his death bed, diabetes, cancer, high blood pressure you name it he had it. Went on a full plant based diet and after a 13 months had zero signs of any symptoms he had before. "It is said" that we are all born with cancerous cells, just depends on what we do to set them off and grow, and like i posted, plant based cell rejuvenation is what kills cancer cells.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Genocide Anyone?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: