AuthorMessage
StinDelSol
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 125
Vehicle : 94 Honda Del Sol
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 1:09 am

maybe cuz i dont get why u guys beak everyone's car ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=515588
corey
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 1:11 am

StinDelSol wrote:
Pal, are you blind to your own actions?! Or are you just too stupid to realize that you have bashed others stuff in this thread alone. You paint yourself to be a godsend, some sort of angel. Get real.

UglyS13
Rank 1
Rank 1

Number of posts : 16
Vehicle : 93' Nissan 240sx
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 1:13 am

toddler wrote:
its amazing the same facebook status comes from justin "WHO WANTS TO GO OUT FOR DINNERRRRRRRRR", "chill... ? .........", "shopping any one ?", "any 1 wana chill ?....." and within the next 3 hours the next status says "sick of people *not* keeping their word", "asuming the 3 diff plans i had all ditched (Y) joyyyyyyyyy". you think you would get the hint your not the best person people want to be around.

This is soo funny, the stupid kid doesn't even have any real friends... And he thinks he can run a car club. Wowowow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 1:15 am

stop associating dodologic with all the members on these forums, there are 12 people that are officially dodologic contributors, maybe half of them have posted in this thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 1:17 am

StinDelSol wrote:

and dude im not beaking your car... im beaking you... you are fucking retarded... not your car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 1:42 am

StinDelSol wrote:
clearly im putting it to shame .. u guys have kept going for how long with me not posting and u guys are posting shit on my forum ?.... good job keep up the dodologic ways boys. ur all pussys behind computers that jus talk shit non stop. DODOLOGIC !! (Y)

im not apart of dodo logic, but i will shit talk you to your face. give me a time and place, an we will see who the pussy is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zimm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 856
Vehicle : 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 2:07 am

hahahahaha this is intense
Back to top Go down
View user profile
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 3:42 am

StinDelSol wrote:
ur all pussys behind computers that jus talk shit non stop.

you should come hang out at the owl sometime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zimm
Rank 6
Rank 6

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 3:47 am

x2!!!! hahaha i cant beleve he even deleted me....... Sad lol i thought we were bro'z....unreal... heart broken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 4:47 am

Well Justin..... looks like you and me finally going to have to form our own group away from the QCA and DODO street racing crews.... once we raise enough 20$'s from new members for our crew... (i was thinking fireblades or boostlords for a name) we needa set you up with a nitrous system and some overnight Mugen and Spoon racing parts from Japan.... im in the process of creating a Sublevel I.P internet system that can firestream data simultaneously across multiple interfaces! We will have complete control over the internet race forums! once the fully built sol is tuned to 2bar boost on a standalone engine managment with nitrous we will beat all the DODO leaders and demand respect! With your mechanical wizardry, intensive background in aerodynamics (bodykits) and my vast knowledge of the streets we will stop them dead in their path!

PS: Brian Earl Spilner was real to me too!

LONG LIVE F&F! TONIGHT THE STREETS RUN RED!

pretty fast dodologic?!?!?!?!?! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH????

we comin 4 YOU!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 5:04 am

JSharp wrote:
Well Justin..... looks like you and me finally going to have to form our own group away from the QCA and DODO street racing crews.... once we raise enough 20$'s from new members for our crew... (i was thinking fireblades or boostlords for a name) we needa set you up with a nitrous system and some overnight Mugen and Spoon racing parts from Japan.... im in the process of creating a Sublevel I.P internet system that can firestream data simultaneously across multiple interfaces! We will have complete control over the internet race forums! once the fully built sol is tuned to 2bar boost on a standalone engine managment with nitrous we will beat all the DODO leaders and demand respect! With your mechanical wizardry, intensive background in aerodynamics (bodykits) and my vast knowledge of the streets we will stop them dead in their path!

PS: Brian Earl Spilner was real to me too!

LONG LIVE F&F! TONIGHT THE STREETS RUN RED!
WIN

side note i cant wait to walk up to nupoort this summer and tell him in his face that he is a FUCKING RETARD in front of his slowly shrinking car club id also like to talk to that retard that drives the stock saturn who thinks he is some og in the car scene. excessive lifestyle can take a dirt nap

00 honda civic
DODO-LOGIC.ca
corey wrote:
adrian= first ban victim of 2011

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3334679
Back to top Go down
View user profile
toddler
Rank 5
Rank 5

Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 7:10 am

jdm_itr wrote:

side note i cant wait to walk up to nupoort this summer and tell him in his face that he is a FUCKING RETARD in front of his slowly shrinking car club id also like to talk to that retard that drives the stock saturn who thinks he is some og in the car scene. excessive lifestyle can take a dirt nap

haha that's my brother! (no word of a lie) he trys so hard to fit in Sad I'd like to tell you to your face too, justin not one person in this thread is making fun of your car it's all on you buddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 9:21 am

240sxy wrote:
StinDelSol wrote:
ur all pussys behind computers that jus talk shit non stop.

you should come hang out at the owl sometime.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bogan
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 9:41 am

toddler wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:

haha that's my brother! (no word of a lie) he trys so hard to fit in Sad I'd like to tell you to your face too, justin not one person in this thread is making fun of your car it's all on you buddy.

I think both his cars are ugly as sin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1718
Vehicle : MKII Jetta
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 10:01 am

bogan wrote:
toddler wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:

That's a bold statement coming from a guy who drives this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Fel
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 768
Vehicle : 92 Del Sol SIR/ 90 Silvia S13 K's
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 10:27 am

Lol i'd rep that van
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dodologic.ca
toddler
Rank 5
Rank 5

Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 11:03 am

bogan wrote:
toddler wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:

both his cars? are we talking about the same person? :s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Fel
Rank 6
Rank 6

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 11:12 am

Me personally after a year of this shit already can't believe he is still going on about "the DODOlogic crew" like wow. How many times does someone need to be told. I support the website to the fullest and it pisses me off to hear someone beak it... especially the same person over and over and over and over and over and then chill? dinner? check out my new pics on fbook of my six pack.... oh then over and over and over. Even though he has been told x amount of times DODOlogic is not a GROUP,CREW,CLUB, ETC. And Justin I dont like to rag on you or beak at you. But ffs man enough. Seriously. And no one is hating on anyones car everyone here has respect for eachothers stuff and can appreciate some money and time invested into almost any project. You are bringing this on yourself. And 9 out of 10 times YOU are the one who draws all the drama your way. Everyone is calm and chill then YOU come in and start talking and we reply, usually nice i may add and no one starts off beaking you. We may disagree with you and we state that but no one really beaks you. Then you take it all personal and immediately "FUCK DODOLOGIC ALL YOU GUYS ARE THE SAME" .... umm okay... then you spark a fire because everyone is sick of hearing it and then the world comes crashing down around you and it's everyone else's fucking fault. Am I right? Get over yourself princess everyone on here beaks each other no one and I mean no one takes it to heart... except for you. You just keep bringing it on. If you want Excessive then go be excessive stop wasting my fucking time and everyone else's we are not out here to stop you so give'r. Go do your thing and let us do ours.. but dont come into our's and start bitching about our ways or to you "the LOGICway" we aren't coming and starting shit YOU ARE. Seriously STFU already. and JHall said it right the other night with his post so props to him. But I swear to god if I hear one more comment about us "DODOlogic crew" ima snap balls. For the last time there is NO SUCH FUCKING THING AS DODOLIGIC CAR CLUB,CREW,POSSE,TRIBE,GROUP. Now you've been told (again). So enough.
Back to top Go down
bogan
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 11:48 am

is a dodo some type of bird thats extinct why does everyone hate this bird? and no one mentions the lemmings?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zimm
Rank 6
Rank 6

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 11:59 am

BRO!!!! i cant wait till your car looks like this!!

Ah shit you probably dont have the money to do that hmmmm

SIKKKKK !!!! man youll be untouchable now.

I was wondering if Excessive is going to hold some street racing events.... Cause we all no thats what ya do!!! VVVVVVVVTTTEEECCCC!!!!

Man i used to be nice but fuck hahahaha if you delete me from facebook.. well then oviously we not friends no more.. It sucks man i thought we could take over the world together. Our Wolf Pack Was Unstoppable!

PS!! If ya dont like beaking.. move because Regina's car scene = Beak show.... ask around look around..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Fel
Rank 6
Rank 6

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 12:06 pm

Zimm wrote:

BRO!!!! i cant wait till your car looks like this!!

Ah shit you probably dont have the money to do that hmmmm

SIKKKKK !!!! man youll be untouchable now.

I was wondering if Excessive is going to hold some street racing events.... Cause we all no thats what ya do!!! VVVVVVVVTTTEEECCCC!!!!

Man i used to be nice but fuck hahahaha if you delete me from facebook.. well then oviously we not friends no more.. It sucks man i thought we could take over the world together. Our Wolf Pack Was Unstoppable!

PS!! If ya dont like beaking.. move because Regina's car scene = Beak show.... ask around look around..

Fuk you Kyle i thought we had a wolfpack.. but w/e its cool i see you moved on with Justin... im going to go ahead and delete you from my fbook now.

And fuck being nice lol gets you no where with this guy haha I'm done with the whole nice shit and holding my tounge.
Back to top Go down
Zimm
Rank 6
Rank 6

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 12:09 pm

FacePalm dont become another newport actually read stuff before posting newb!!! technically it said our wolf pack was unstoppable Was lol back in the day when we hung out hahahaha

Come on one justin is too much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Fel
Rank 6
Rank 6

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 1:11 pm

I personally don't care for you last comment Kyle.
Back to top Go down
StinDelSol
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 125
Vehicle : 94 Honda Del Sol
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 4:38 pm

u still think im beakin dodologic ... and every 1 got removed from facebook cuz u all have ur smart ass remarks non stop.. dont like my "car crew" thats find u can stop talking about it. i dont get why u lock this than i get an email from it AGAIN and its unlocked. all i have said time after time is the car scene out side of qca thinks dodologic is a crew <--- dont think i said myself there did i ?...............

so when ppl sit at the ledge or gmile they refer wen u guys drive past "thers dodologic" an when u guys beak again and again. what will they think? yah

but we can see that its all me ... no im the only 1 who doesnt care what so ever about ur dodologic blog and ur qca forum cuz u dont do anything but help ur friends in the group...

i never said u beaked my car i said all u do is beak about everyones car...

but u guys can keep ganging up on 1 person like u usually do
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=515588
T-Fel
Rank 6
Rank 6

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   February 8th 2011, 4:41 pm

StinDelSol wrote:
u still think im beakin dodologic ... and every 1 got removed from facebook cuz u all have ur smart ass remarks non stop.. dont like my "car crew" thats find u can stop talking about it. i dont get why u lock this than i get an email from it AGAIN and its unlocked. all i have said time after time is the car scene out side of qca thinks dodologic is a crew <--- dont think i said myself there did i ?...............

so when ppl sit at the ledge or gmile they refer wen u guys drive past "thers dodologic" an when u guys beak again and again. what will they think? yah

but we can see that its all me ... no im the only 1 who doesnt care what so ever about ur dodologic blog and ur qca forum cuz u dont do anything but help ur friends in the group...

i never said u beaked my car i said all u do is beak about everyones car...

but u guys can keep ganging up on 1 person like u usually do

Here you go Justin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   

Back to top Go down

EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-